GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just now, killuridols said:

what is that? what you talking about girl?

A dude in a video posted there wears a GN'R tee. The video is by a famous lesbian youtuber Arielle Scarcella who makes stupid vids that are supposedly meant to make people more comfortable with talking about female anatomy, but they mostly consist of her showing her vagina to gay dudes and the like, telling them about it and filming their reactions. The juicy bits are out of the frame, obvs :lol:

6 minutes ago, tiutso said:

A dude in a video posted there wears a GN'R tee. The video is by a famous lesbian youtuber Arielle Scarcella who makes stupid vids that are supposedly meant to make people more comfortable with talking about female anatomy, but they mostly consist of her showing her vagina to gay dudes and the like, telling them about it and filming their reactions. The juicy bits are out of the frame, obvs :lol:

huh? :confused:

o...k....a...y :scared:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki ROFL honestly I am laughing my head off right now. Page 98 :lol:

I would believe he says all those things too. 

Well all of these stories are true more or less. :lol: Even the thing with Axl bitching about too much corn in Europe (even on pizza!), because he only likes corn on the cob :rolleyes:

But I pulled page 98 out of my ass, I didn't actually check lol.

3 hours ago, giuls said:

@Lumikki That's hilarious :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: (and quite probable, knowing the precedents) poor Angus, we should send him a nice brand of tea as consolation :rofl-lol: :lol:

There's not enough tea in the world for Angus to make up for the shit he has to deal with :P

3 hours ago, tiutso said:

@Lumikki

And how exactly did he figure out that Slash was flexible? :rofl-lol:

Because of the way Slash bends his back when playing guitar and because of all the stuff he can do like hand stands and shit, of course :awesomeface:

What did YOU think he was talking about? :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

1 hour ago, Frey said:
1 hour ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

This isn't related to any of the above posts but I really need some advice.  My male best friend of six years told me he's in love with me and I don't feel the same way.  I don't know what to say to him or how to deal with this.  I don't want to lose the friendship.

I'm sorry your're having difficulties, but this thread is not really the place to ask for advice on that. See fourth point on the list below.

Maybe you could start a thread somewhere else specifically to ask people for advice?

You'd reach more people that way probably.

I agree with Frey. Starting a thread specifically dedicated to your problem would probably be a good idea.

Or isn't there a love/sex/relationship thread? You should ask about this there.

Hope things work out for you.

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

lol, no, it wasn't Slash cat. It is or was the cat of either Lulu or Scarlett.

I think she had it even before Meegan hooked up with Slash again but I'm not sure.

Iremember seeing the post about it but at the moment I didn't react to it like I should, so I never memorized if that was IG or TumblR

and never got a screenshot of it either :facepalm:

3 hours ago, KMS said:

It's quite possible, IIRC, I've read on some fan's instagram, that Slash and Meegan adopted 4 kittens from cats' rescuing association a while ago (I think they called them 'Hudson's kittens :-)  ), and these are 2 of them. Isn't other one called Mr Angus? :lol: And I think 2 others are girls.

Btw. Did you guys notice the plaster with pink skulls on Slash's hand?

3 hours ago, giuls said:

No, i know it's owned by one of Meegan's daughter but i remember like @KMS that they adopted kitten and one of them was Axl? I remember one of M's daughter thanking them?

Girls, there are actually two cats named Axl. The new one who is part of the other four cats and the other cat named Axl that Slash had in the 90s or so.

He said that cat was aggressive and grummpy and liked to piss on everything, so he named it Axl :lol:

@KMS Pink plaster with skulls is adorable on Slash :P

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Girls, there are actually two cats named Axl. The new one who is part of the other four cats and the other cat named Axl that Slash had in the 90s or so.

He said that cat was aggressive and grummpy and liked to piss on everything, so he named it Axl :lol:

I only know of the Lulu's one (or Scarlett's) :max:

@Frey Just got through reading all the posts u had linked to me. It was pretty intense. The more I read, the more upset I got. And I'm starting to believe the suspicion surrounding TB might be legit. The fact that people were trying to get in touch with him for years and their messages weren't being received by Axl really upsets me. I guess it's lucky Duff pushed to see him back at the hotel or else we still wouldn't have the reunion happening. 

I'd hate to think they're actively trying to hurt him. Their intentions are probably coming from somewhere good. But more likely the case I think is that they don't want anyone to come into the picture who might spoil what they've got going with Axl. And that's just ridiculous! It's pretty hard to see it any other way when there's people like Marc Canter speaking of how controlling Beta is. And the message she sent to that mod OMG!!! Regardless of what this person may or may not have done, that is no way to handle it by any means. Completely unprofessional and uncalled for! 

And I never knew Axl had once thought about going away for proper treatment. And they closed the door on that? Wow! It's also brand new information to me that his longtime friend Del is on the same level as Beta with trying to control his life. 

@Andy14 i love the gif set :rofl-lol: the last one is especially hilarious :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

@Lumikki yes, i knew, i said in my OP that they were two and i joked the big cat was Axl the cat the first (Slash's cat) because he reminded me of the "twat was i that set the house ablaze" meme but then i got serious and speculated and that one of the black kittens could be Axl the cat the second (meegan's daughter cat) because i vaguely remember that was Meegan that posted the photo.

@Kara i wouldnt say that Del is on the same level as TB.

50 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

You should go with him cuz Axl aint ever gonna marry you.

Wow. Thanks for that direct slap in the face! So you're saying just because I can't have Axl I should be with someone I have absolutely no feelings for whatsoever. I'm not dumb or naive. I know Axl will never know I exist and even if he did why would he ever pick me? He dates all the top models in the world. I look nothing like them. I'm not tall or skinny. I'm short and curvy. I don't weigh 90 pounds and have legs for days. I already have a daughter. What man wants to take over that responsibility? All I was doing was dreaming and being in my happy bubble which just burst. So thanks for that. I'm just gonna go wallow in my depression now. Fuck it! 

25 minutes ago, Kara said:

@Frey Just got through reading all the posts u had linked to me. It was pretty intense. The more I read, the more upset I got. And I'm starting to believe the suspicion surrounding TB might be legit. The fact that people were trying to get in touch with him for years and their messages weren't being received by Axl really upsets me. I guess it's lucky Duff pushed to see him back at the hotel or else we still wouldn't have the reunion happening. 

I'd hate to think they're actively trying to hurt him. Their intentions are probably coming from somewhere good. But more likely the case I think is that they don't want anyone to come into the picture who might spoil what they've got going with Axl. And that's just ridiculous! It's pretty hard to see it any other way when there's people like Marc Canter speaking of how controlling Beta is. And the message she sent to that mod OMG!!! Regardless of what this person may or may not have done, that is no way to handle it by any means. Completely unprofessional and uncalled for! 

And I never knew Axl had once thought about going away for proper treatment. And they closed the door on that? Wow! It's also brand new information to me that his longtime friend Del is on the same level as Beta with trying to control his life. 

Yes, some of the things they do are pretty worrying indeed. TB are even responsible for Marc and Axl not being friends anymore, because once again they didn't pass on Marc's message to Axl.

The thing about Axl wanting to check himself into psychiatric hospital is more of a rumor. Some websites/newspapers reported that in 2002, but it's never been confirmed. But going by some of the things Axl said during that time and what we know about TB I'm inclined to think it's true.

7 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Wow. Thanks for that direct slap in the face! So you're saying just because I can't have Axl I should be with someone I have absolutely no feelings for whatsoever. I'm not dumb or naive. I know Axl will never know I exist and even if he did why would he ever pick me? He dates all the top models in the world. I look nothing like them. I'm not tall or skinny. I'm short and curvy. I don't weigh 90 pounds and have legs for days. I already have a daughter. What man wants to take over that responsibility? All I was doing was dreaming and being in my happy bubble which just burst. So thanks for that. I'm just gonna go wallow in my depression now. Fuck it! 

Ignore her, she's done nothing but t.r.o.l.l. in this thread.

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Yes, some of the things they do are pretty worrying indeed. TB are even responsible for Marc and Axl not being friends anymore, because once again they didn't pass on Marc's message to Axl.

The thing about Axl wanting to check himself into psychiatric hospital is more of a rumor. Some websites/newspapers reported that in 2002, but it's never been confirmed. But going by some of the things Axl said during that time and what we know about TB I'm inclined to think it's true.

Ignore her, she's done nothing but t.r.o.l.l. in this thread.

Thanks @Frey it's kinda hard to ignore though ?

30 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Don't let it get you down girl! We all have our dreams and fantasies and there's no harm in it :):):)

2 hours ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

This isn't related to any of the above posts but I really need some advice.  My male best friend of six years told me he's in love with me and I don't feel the same way.  I don't know what to say to him or how to deal with this.  I don't want to lose the friendship.

Be honest. If you don't feel the same he must be able to understand. 

4065890-1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

There's been a lot of pmsing in this thread lately, by girls and boys alike. Don't start:P

Oh, he's a regular drive-by. Every twenty pages or so he stops in here to say that we're weird or the thread sucks. Just like those dudebros who think they're clever when they yell stupid shit out of their car windows...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stella said:

Oh, he's a regular drive-by. Every twenty pages or so he stops in here to say that we're weird or the thread sucks. Just like those dudebros who think they're clever when they yell stupid shit out of their car windows...

:lol: