GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Right:facepalm::rofl-lol:

Well They have 3 choices of Butler

Duff, Izzy, or Steven

Well, Izzy would be the grumpy butler, who doesn't give a shit about the guests and possibly spits to your tee cup, when your not watching ;)

And Steven, crushing china and spilling hot tee on your knee.

Well, that's a difficult choice, I must say :lol:

9 minutes ago, KMS said:

Well, Izzy would be the grumpy butler, who doesn't give a shit about the guests and possibly spits to your tee cup, when your not watching ;)

And Steven, crushing china and spilling hot tee on your knee.

Well, that's a difficult choice, I must say :lol:

:facepalm:

N' Izzy is the Butler who demand a higher salary just for serving tea

Theres no normal Butler except Duff but He will never give You scones N' biscuits :rofl-lol: Poor Axl, Slash N' Angus :rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

hey, all well and good, but lets be very clear here, it's OK to have and form your own opinion on things..an opinion that may not necessarily reflect those of Frey or others ;) I know for certain topics I do!! haha. (and I am certainly no biscuit).

Yeah I'm aware of that, but in this case I was able to realize I spoke before I thought. I DIDNT have all the facts on the issue and got a little ahead of myself. 

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I'm still waiting for Slash photo when He crossdress as a Girl (Well, if theres any photos)

Oh, that would be something! I think it was Ola who dressed him in her cloths and made the make-up, so maybe she also took a picture and there is one in the family archives. Ash posts old photos sometimes, so let's hoped it'll be revealed one day :lol:

1 minute ago, KMS said:

Oh, that would be something! I think it was Ola who dressed him in her cloths and made the make-up, so maybe she also took a picture and there is one in the family archives. Ash posts old photos sometimes, so let's hoped it'll be revealed one day :lol:

Dont forget Izzy too on Naughty Women Band

@Frey Aw, I feel kinda bad that I'm not much of a "regular" poster these days over here. I check up on the thread, I swear, but I don't have the time to engage in anything, really. :(

Then again, till Axl/DC ends I doubt anything that important is going to happen (well, besides the occasional Izzy/Perla/Pitman snark).

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

haaaah :lol: I see my new term biscuit has become pretty popular now and you're enjoying playing with it :headbang:

Aww that one is sooo cute :heart:

wow I didn't know this either :wow:

Ozzy is behind too, lol :lol:

And next to Ozzy there's Cliff Richard - hahahahaha!!! 

I remember the show. Ozzy messed up and came out onstage too early lol. 

Never seen the queen have such a glint in her eye, maybe she fancied herself a bit of Slash. 

@MillionsOfSpiders, I think we've got our answer on how Angus feels about Axl :heart:

@Frey, thank you, but lol (if you meant me), I'm not a "walking GnR encyclopedia" :lol: You, @Lumikki, @killuridols, @stella, ... have been around here much longer than me. There are a lot of things I didn't know that I learned here.

I enjoy this thread and its "weirdness", too, although not all topics been discussed interest me the same. What I also like is that when the thread gets into more serious topics, the level of discussion is higher than that on the main section (where the "black and white" mentality is dominating) and the opinions here are more balanced.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, hair of the dog said:

That´s the Royal Variety Performance 2005, with Cliff Richard and Ozzy. I think he just didn´t know he had to take off his hat. Slash is Slash

Slash is technically still a British citizen, right? Have they ever given him the MBE or one of those honors they give to performers sometimes, I wonder?

If it was at a performance, maybe the hat didn't matter in Slash's case, because technically it IS part of his everyday stage costume. What I'm surprised about is that he's shaking her hand. Isn't there some rule that you are not allowed to touch the queen, or is the rule that you're not allowed to touch her aside from the handshake?

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, stella said:

Slash is technically still a British citizen, right? Have they ever given him the MBE or one of those honors they give to performers sometimes, I wonder?

If it was at a performance, maybe the hat didn't matter in Slash's case, because technically it IS part of his everyday stage costume. What I'm surprised about is that he's shaking her hand. Isn't there some rule that you are not allowed to touch the queen, or is the rule that you're not allowed to touch her aside from the handshake?

I think shaking hand is OK, if she kind of 'initiate',  but not any other physical contact. IIRC, few years back, it was a little diplomatic scandal, because Obama touch her back during gala diner or something like that :facepalm:

About Perla, I'm speechless, such a class. She should maybe open a school where she could teach other girls, how to behave like a lady. Maybe also hire Sasha, as we know she knows a lot about that as well (sorry guys for bringing her whose name we should not speak to the thread ;)).

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, stella said:

Yes, he is, the knighthood is given to musician for services to popular music but GNR is regarded as an american band, they were discovered and recorded in the USA, i don't think it's widely know that Slash was born in England so i don't think he would be taken in consideration.

Plus, there is the problem of Slash's past lifestyle, there was a rumour back when Mick Jagger was knighted that The Queen scheluded a surgery the same day of the ceremony to avoid having to knight him because of his past conduct and lifestyle (there was history between Mick and Princess Margaret so, allegedly, there was also personal reasons) she deemed him "not suitable" and another rumour said one prime minister (Tony Blair? i don't remember) tried to put him on the list of candidates many times but she refused until she couldn't anymore.

Again, this are rumour but conduct has weight and haven't if he was candidated i don't think they would deem him suitable if there was push back for Mick that was way more "controlled" than Slash :lol:

4 hours ago, nonok said:

@Frey Aw, I feel kinda bad that I'm not much of a "regular" poster these days over here. I check up on the thread, I swear, but I don't have the time to engage in anything, really. :(

Then again, till Axl/DC ends I doubt anything that important is going to happen (well, besides the occasional Izzy/Perla/Pitman snark).

Well you obviously left a lasting impression on me or something back in the earlier days of the thread :lol:

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

We all know you come here only for cute Axl gifs :wub::smiley-confused2:

Yeeeeaahhh, that's it, you figured my deep dark secret out :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

@Frey, thank you, but lol (if you meant me), I'm not a "walking GnR encyclopedia" :lol: You, @Lumikki, @killuridols, @stella, ... have been around here much longer than me. There are a lot of things I didn't know that I learned here.

I enjoy this thread and its "weirdness", too, although not all topics been discussed interest me the same. What I also like is that when the thread gets into more serious topics, the level of discussion is higher than that on the main section (where the "black and white" mentality is dominating) and the opinions here are more balanced.

But you always have the relevant quotes or interviews at hand during discussions :lol: That's why I have that impression lol.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RooSaa said:

queens unite? *lol* Is she comparing herself to Beyoncé?

yeah classy as always ... guess she met a lot of them when she was still a groupie ...

Uuhm... Going by her comment I assumed she was implying that she is a "size queen" :lol::facepalm:

No wonder things with Slash didn't work out then :awesomeface:.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Blackstar Ha! I didn't think Angus would be one to show his emotions like that. 

I really really like Angus. I've been watching his guitar lessons on YouTube, he's a sweetie. And very funny. :wub:

LOL!!  

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And next to Ozzy there's Cliff Richard - hahahahaha!!! 

I remember the show. Ozzy messed up and came out onstage too early lol. 

Never seen the queen have such a glint in her eye, maybe she fancied herself a bit of Slash. 

Slash and the queen? Now that's an image I didn't need :rofl-lol::vomit:

Also where did Angus show emotions? Or do you just mean the guitar necklace thing?

• Like 1