GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Listen you two, since you're new here I'll explain to you how this thread works.

There are people in this thread who regularly post here and who have made this thread what it is. People that are guaranteed not to be t.r.o.l.l.s. (or biscuits as we're apparently calling them now lol).

Off the top of my head, these people are @Blackstar, @stella, @Lumikki, @MillionsOfSpiders, @killuridols, @Andy14, @giuls, @tiutso, @Jane M., @nonok, @dgnr, @Slash787, @SerenityScorp and me lol. And a couple of others (sorry to anyone I forgot about right now, you're cool too).

Apart from not being biscuits, these gals (and guys) really know their shit and you can trust their opinions. Especially the first couple of people I mentioned are walking encyclopedias of GNR knowledge (I mean that in the best possible way). Like I said, they know their shit and you can trust them.

During the recent Erin discussion, both of you chatted and agreed with two people that I would consider biscuits. People who rarely post in this thread and when they do it's only to t.r.o.l.l. (I need to spell it that way because the board censors that word). And now one of you got t.r.o.l.l.e.d. by one of them and got your feelings hurt. That's what happens when you give them the time of the day and that's why you shouldn't engage with these types of people and just ignore them. And listen to what the above mentioned ones are saying instead (for the record, I can assure you they were right about the Erin issue too).

Let's all just get along and ignore those who are incapable of that.

Yup...good advice for the newbies! :) and welcome to you all. Ignoring those certain peeps is for the best!

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 1

I agree with all of what @Freysaid above and I would also like to add that over sharing information about your personal lives can also make it easier for others to hurt your feelings in this kind of forums. 

We've tried to keep this thread humorous and funny for the most part (except when we get nerdy and start to dissect GN'R lyrics, interviews, videos or whatever is the latest GN'R news) so my advice for new people joining us is that they try to go with the flow of the thread until it is appropriate to introduce a new topic. If we are all having fun laughing at @Andy14 animated gifs, it's kind of a downer to suddenly have to change to some heavy shit we were not expecting to read next.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Frey said:

What? :lol: I don't get it?

We all know you come here only for cute Axl gifs :wub::smiley-confused2:

And thanks for your post! I think most of us are here to have a bif of fun and switch off from real life, so there's no need to insult others. There are so many other threads in this forum where people argue and take things too seriously. Let's keep this one funny and chatty :headbang:.

52 minutes ago, Padme said:

No, unless you bring Axl with you. :P

Or he can just send Axl, there's no need for him to come personally :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kara said:

@Frey @killuridols Thanks for the advice. It's a learning process and I'm quickly figuring out who to steer clear of around here. The Erin thing got out of hand and I shouldn't have gone down that road, at least not without thinking it through beforehand.

hey, all well and good, but lets be very clear here, it's OK to have and form your own opinion on things..an opinion that may not necessarily reflect those of Frey or others ;) I know for certain topics I do!! haha. (and I am certainly no biscuit).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Pretty sure Axl held a tea party somewhere with Slash N' Angus

He's introducing His BF to His Grandpa on the party :smiley-confused2:

:lol:

Well, I can totally see that. But, what about a hot waitress serving tee? Would it be GrandpaAngus-approved? Or should we rather expect some old bold butler?

In the meantime, I found this:

slash-and-ozzy-play-for-queen-elizabeth-ii-1313571817.jpg

Didn't know, that Slash met Elisabeth. But I'm wondering about one thing, maybe someone from England knows that. According to protocol: is it allowed for a man to wear a hat, while meeting the Queen?

5 minutes ago, KMS said:

Well, I can totally see that. But, what about a hot waitress serving tee? Would it be GrandpaAngus-approved? Or should we rather expect some old bold butler?

Didn't know, that Slash met Elisabeth. But I'm wondering about one thing, maybe someone from England knows that. According to protocol: is it allowed for a man to wear a hat, while meeting the Queen?

Well..... We have (butler)  Duff for serving Their tea...

Hooo, never seen tht pic before

Edited by SerenityScorp

15 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well..... We have (butler)  Duff for serving Their tea...

Hooo, never seen tht pic before

Poor Duff...

But from the other hand, poor Slash, Axl and grandpa, because I bet, Duff would serve only organic green tee and forget about cake or biscuits for your tee! Oh, NO, just dried fruits and some almonds :lol:

24 minutes ago, KMS said:

That´s the Royal Variety Performance 2005, with Cliff Richard and Ozzy. I think he just didn´t know he had to take off his hat. Slash is Slash

haaaah :lol: I see my new term biscuit has become pretty popular now and you're enjoying playing with it :headbang:

48 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Aww that one is sooo cute :heart:

27 minutes ago, KMS said:

wow I didn't know this either :wow:

Ozzy is behind too, lol :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KMS said:

Poor Duff...

But from the other hand, poor Slash, Axl and grandpa, because I bet, Duff would serve only organic green tee and forget about cake or biscuits for your tee! Oh, NO, just dried fruits and some almonds :lol:

Right:facepalm::rofl-lol:

Well They have 3 choices of Butler

Duff, Izzy, or Steven

Edited by SerenityScorp