GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, stella said:

Slash is technically still a British citizen, right? Have they ever given him the MBE or one of those honors they give to performers sometimes, I wonder?

Yeah. Plus I remember him saying he only got a US passport during the UYI tour because he was sick of the hassle when going through US customs.

40 minutes ago, giuls said:

Yes, he is, the knighthood is given to musician for services to popular music but GNR is regarded as an american band, they were discovered and recorded in the USA, i don't think it's widely know that Slash was born in England so i don't think he would be taken in consideration.

I think most people in the UK know that Slash is from here. It's always mentioned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KMS said:

I think shaking hand is OK, if she kind of 'initiate',  but not any other physical contact. IIRC, few years back, it was a little diplomatic scandal, because Obama touch her back during gala diner or something like that :facepalm:

About Perla, I'm speechless, such a class. She should maybe open a school where she could teach other girls, how to behave like a lady. Maybe also hire Sasha, as we know she knows a lot about that as well (sorry guys for bringing her whose name we should not speak to the thread ;)).

:P

Benouville_Putin_POST.jpg

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

That sounded as if he just never shows emotions, a pokerface man :D

That's kind of the impression I have of him actually lol. Since I don't care about ACDC, I don't really keep up with this whole AxlDC thing and also don't really know anything about Angus, except what I picked up on this forum.

1 hour ago, giuls said:

There is a video in yesterday concert thread where Angus went up to Axl and beamed

Yeah, no wonder I didn't see that then. Thanks.

2 hours ago, starlight said:

6tag-145133592-1340057623269978912_145133592.jpg

Duff and Susan enjoying a romantic trip to a tropical island, they both look hot...

wow Duff looks so fucking hot!!!! :wow:

:drool:

2 hours ago, starlight said:

I wonder when was the last time Axl did that well apart from being with Angus right now:violin:

This was the last time...

axl_erin_bahamas 02.jpg

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

haaaah :lol: I see my new term biscuit has become pretty popular now and you're enjoying playing with it :headbang:

BISCUITTM  ..Name wholly owned and operated by the entity @killuridols..under brand licensing agreement with fans @Whiskey Rose, @Frey, @MillionsOfSpiders, @Lumikki, and any and all of it's women's thread subsidiaries, heretofore known as Weirdos, Axlites, Axlapologists and Axl Asslickers..Percentage of usage to be divided at sole discretion of said legal entity, using the number of posts, length of time on forum, and if you have ever left this thread only to come back, as a sliding scale. (percentages not divided equally, and the name is not in full partnership with the brand; if you want to use the descriptor "biscuit" more than 40k times you are out and will have to resort to adjective cupcake.)  

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah and even that only on Axl's part lol. Steph Seymour always appears to be bored, fake smiling or has her bitch face on in pictures with Axl.

God I hate Stephanie!!! Grrrrr!! Worst woman ever to Axl and quite a few more men I might add. Only pretty on the outside. Ugly everywhere else. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

BISCUITTM  ..Name wholly owned and operated by the entity @killuridols..under brand licensing agreement with fans @Whiskey Rose, @Frey, @MillionsOfSpiders, @Lumikki, and any and all of it's women's thread subsidiaries, heretofore known as Weirdos, Axlites, Axlapologists and Axl Asslickers..Percentage of usage to be divided at sole discretion of said legal entity, using the number of posts, length of time on forum, and if you have ever left this thread only to come back, as a sliding scale. (percentages not divided equally, and the name is not in full partnership with the brand; if you want to use the descriptor "biscuit" more than 40k times you are out and will have to resort to adjective cupcake.)  

:smiley-confused2:

biscuit.jpginsta14.gif

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

:lol: Awesome.

(The only problem with this is that the newest biscuit actually seems to hate Axl though and basically thinks this entire board consists of "Axl apologists" :facepalm: (see Duff vs. Izzy thread or the Izzygate thread for example), but apart from that :thumbsup:)

Also @Andy14 @killuridols @Lumikki I already replied to you, but thanks again!

20 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

God I hate Stephanie!!! Grrrrr!! Worst woman ever to Axl and quite a few more men I might add. Only pretty on the outside. Ugly everywhere else. 

Personally, I don't find her pretty on the outside either. Just not to my taste (I think Meegan, Erin and Susan are much better looking). But I guess most people here will agree with your dislike of Steph Seymour. She doesn't seem popular at all around here :lol:

Well I like Stephanie, and I don't agree with the hate that she gets. Axl was no saint in that relationship, so why attack her? She didn't do anything to him imo, they just weren't suited.

She was actually asked about him recently, when she went into court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523255/Stephanie-Seymour-smiles-appearing-court-billionaire-husband-Peter-Brant-judge-agrees-drop-drunken-driving-charges-against-former-supermodel.html

Scroll down to the video. A pap asked her about the reunion and whether she'd marry Axl "again". She doesn't say anything, she just smiles. :lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Personally, I don't find her pretty on the outside either. Just not to my taste (I think Meegan, Erin and Susan are much better looking). But I guess most people here will agree with your dislike of Steph Seymour. She doesn't seem popular at all around here :lol:

I do find Stephanie beautiful and know she is not popular in many eyes! I loved when she and Axl were together back in the day, but obviously dislike how things went down between them and how she used and treated him especially near the end. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Well I like Stephanie, and I don't agree with the hate that she gets. Axl was no saint in that relationship, so why attack her? She didn't do anything to him imo, they just weren't suited.

She was actually asked about him recently, when she went into court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523255/Stephanie-Seymour-smiles-appearing-court-billionaire-husband-Peter-Brant-judge-agrees-drop-drunken-driving-charges-against-former-supermodel.html

Scroll down to the video. A pap asked her about the reunion and whether she'd marry Axl "again". She doesn't say anything, she just smiles. :lol:

41 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I do find Stephanie beautiful and know she is not popular in many eyes! I loved when she and Axl were together back in the day, but obviously dislike how things went down between them and how she used and treated him especially near the end. 

Hah no, he definitely wasn't. He was just as awful (likely even more so) than she was. She used him and dropped him like a hot potato when she found a better prospect, he cheated on her and was allegedly violent with her. Charming couple, really.

But I think a lot of the hate she gets actually also has to do with non-Axl related reasons. Steph was discussed a while ago in this thread and I remember a lot of people were really disgusted by her drunk driving and recklessly endangering innocent people for example. Or by her calling young girls "bitches" for not being super models like her. And of course she also raised the two most obnoxious and awful rich brats known to mankind, so that reflects pretty negatively on her as well.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1