GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

8 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

Just wanted to share this with you? Axl is...:drool::drool::drool:

OMG. I am quoting this mainly as a service to you all so you can repeatedly click it. I always thought Axl is outrageously handsome and cool. He can pull of any wardrobe, anything literally. He looks sexy as fuck. Always. And I do like that velvet hotpants and leather vest outfit. Can't help myself. :facepalm:

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

I'm not back on the thread. Just making a "guest appearance" :rofl-lol:

Seriously? Why?? Come back! :shock:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

So two songs and you leave? :nervous: Stay, I miss you here haha I'm more ok with NuWomen'sThread than I was with NuGNR, but as everything in this world and GN'R world in particular, there's nothing better than the original. Don't Slash us and leave...

Either I'm to wasted to get those jokes here or what? Kill your idols on guest apperance, No Women THread (where?). Why? What did i miss?

17 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Imagine this with

Sluff

Slaxl

Duzzy

Daxl

Izzaxl *I dont know what will happen, I will pay to see this* :rofl-lol:

OMG Slash!! I'm laughing so hard here. He must have a great sense of humour! And no, i cannot imagine Axl doing this. And agreed,  Slaxl, Sluff etc. versions would be to die for :wub:

I'd love to see a Axl-Izzy version, too. Probably because I want to see Izzy in Munich in June.

Just dreaming, but hey, Axl. Since you're reading here. Get Izzy ready for summer, will ya? Thanks, darling. :P

Edited by Tori72

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Jamie with Slash, what was that?... Can't stop laughing. How in the world does he agree to do these weird things. Glad he seems not to take himself to seriously could you imagine Axl doing something like this. ?

Have you ever seen the episode of Top Gear with Slash on it where they try to take the piss out of his seriously slow driving? 

On 14/1/2017 at 9:04 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I know this is bad thing to say but I think a Perla book would be hilarious :lol:

Why is that a bad thing? The woman has no filter, that book would be ass kissing free, no bullshit and absolutely hilarious. I hope she does it one day.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Why is that a bad thing? The woman has no filter, that book would be ass kissing free, no bullshit and absolutely hilarious. I hope she does it one day.

She's about as popular as herpes in this thread, it's not cool to think she's funny in here :) 

I also hope she writes a book. It would be totally trashy and hilarious and right up my street :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She's about as popular as herpes in this thread, it's not cool to think she's funny in here :) 

I also hope she writes a book. It would be totally trashy and hilarious and right up my street :lol:

Meh:violin:Don't care, she's my favorite. :hahafyou:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Those chihuahuas belong to Beta, I am almost sure, although they do live at Axl's house.

One of them is named Rico.

From past Instagram stalking research I can tell you...:

There are 4 of these Chihuahuas and they all seem to live at Axl's house or hang out there pretty frequently at least.

But I get the impression that they belong to Beta, Vanessa and Sasha (and someone else maybe?) technically speaking.

The French Bulldog Axl uses as his Twitter picture also belongs to Beta (Axl gave that dog to her as a present).

One of the Chihuahuas is named Rosie (lol), don't remember what the other two are called.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Speaking of Perla.....

IMG_0607.png

I guess this doesn't apply to Slash's money. :max:

(But I would totally read her trashy and hilarious book:lol:)

Amusingly enough that looks like something that could come from Axl.

11 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

Just wanted to share this with you? Axl is...:drool::drool::drool:

Hmm... I wonder if Axl's hair ever got tangled up in his nipple piercing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanity_lost said:

Amusingly enough that looks like something that could come from Axl.

Hmm... I wonder if Axl's hair ever got tangled up in his nipple piercing.

Yeah as soon as I read this quote I thought about Axl too! I think he said something similar like: life doesn't owe you a personal happy ending 

for his hair I think they weren't long enough to get tangled:P

4 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Oh My God- a Perla book would be amazing.  I wonder if the divorce lawyers will try to put in some sort of non disclosure agreement because honestly? Perla's book over Susan's any Goddamded day of the week.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dgnr said:

So two songs and you leave? :nervous: Stay, I miss you here haha I'm more ok with NuWomen'sThread than I was with NuGNR, but as everything in this world and GN'R world in particular, there's nothing better than the original. Don't Slash us and leave...

Yes, ma'am.

I have my own gig and I've been doing well in my solo act but apparently, some of the original members don't want to share the loot with me so that's all you're gonna get. :max:

Plus, I've been disrespected as an original member here. Disrespected and mistreated. I do not forget. :max:

The times of this thread being amazing are pretty much gone.

We were young and thirsty of fame and glory. Now it's just one or two originals and the rest are hired-hands. Awful impersonations of what once we were :bitchfight:

Sorry not sorry!

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Seriously? Why?? Come back! :shock:

Either I'm to wasted to get those jokes here or what? Kill your idols on guest apperance, No Women THread (where?). Why? What did i miss?

:max:

3 hours ago, Frey said:

From past Instagram stalking research I can tell you...:

There are 4 of these Chihuahuas and they all seem to live at Axl's house or hang out there pretty frequently at least.

But I get the impression that they belong to Beta, Vanessa and Sasha (and someone else maybe?) technically speaking.

The French Bulldog Axl uses as his Twitter picture also belongs to Beta (Axl gave that dog to her as a present).

One of the Chihuahuas is named Rosie (lol), don't remember what the other two are called.

Yes. That's what I said.

• Like 1