GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Thanks a lot, out of likes 

Axl called Slash an invincible reptilian, was a slightly different word from reptilian I think it was reptilianasaurus or something like that lol. Axl also teased Duff for being tempted by a store down in Wellington to get a tophat. They were all in a good mood it was great

Thanks mate. Yeah I think the Aussies are in for a treat!

After dressed like Izzy, now Duff wants to become Slash???? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

New nickname for Slash from Axl~ We know You actually want to call Slash "My Serpentine", Axl :takethat:

Edited by SerenityScorp

Just now, Frey said:
8 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Do any of you guys remember the VR blogs on myspace? Does anybody know where to find them? There was some funny Izzy stories in those blog posts from when he did a few shows with them but I can't find the posts anywhere.

Edit: I found one of them... :lol::lol: Did anybody ever figure out who Yoko was? I remember the rumors were it was either Duff or Izzy.

Press and Petchouli. [ 10/28/2003 ]
- Posted by : Yoko
Hi, I'm Yoko. I'll be doing the Journal Entries for the band. I could be one of the band members, or maybe not. Someday I may take over the band... or maybe not. I'm neither here nor there. I'm simply... Yoko.

The band did a bunch of press for the top industry magazines today, including photo shoots and interviews. Izzy stopped by smelling of petchouli, and a 3-hour jam session ensued. Stradlin supplied "protein" for the band to enjoy and feast upon. A conversation involving same-sex marriages took place.

P.S. - I know it's only rock-n-roll, but I like it.

-Yoko

Can't be Izzy, Izzy has a very... distinctive way of typing. He usually leaves a space before periods or commas for exampe for reasons only known to him (likely because he never really learnt how to type). The way that person talks about Izzy in this post also makes it seem unlikely it's Izzy himself.

My guess is Duff or Susan. Hell I could even see Perla writing this.

Stole this from the Izzy thread. Anyone here ever heard about this? I never knew the VR guys had myspaces run by a mysterious "Yoko".

Does anyone remember these or has anymore of these?

Also speaking of Duff, I feel kind of bad for the guy now. His birthday is tomorrow, why doesn't he get a special thread? Seems kind of mean to only have one for Axl if their birthdays are nearly on the same date :lol:

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Stole this from the Izzy thread. Anyone here ever heard about this? I never knew the VR guys had myspaces run by a mysterious "Yoko".

Does anyone remember these or has anymore of these?

Also speaking of Duff, I feel kind of bad for the guy now. His birthday is tomorrow, why doesn't he get a special thread? Seems kind of mean to only have one for Axl if their birthdays are nearly on the same date :lol:

This, Im also thinking about This. When its only The Trinity Duff become invisible, like Izzy. Maybe thts why He dressed like Izzy:rolleyes:

duff_mckagan_001_1_by_80sbarbiedoll-d6r8

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

As I read on Facebook: 'Marry someone that cheers for you as much Susan cheers for Duff' :wub:

And I don't see this pic of this guy here yet:

Nor this blurry Daxl moment:

14 minutes ago, Frey said:

So much this!! Let's do a thread for Duff too, our peace maker deserves it :o

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

As I read on Facebook: 'Marry someone that cheers for you as much Susan cheers for Duff' :wub:

Dats Daxl is so cute :wub:

Why dont We said it on the same thread so, The thread is for Both of Them

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

As I read on Facebook: 'Marry someone that roots for you as Susan roots for Duff'

Sounds good to me.  Who wants to volunteer to take care of it?  :shrugs:

3 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Only problem with that is that Duff would have to wade through the kitty cats to get to his....:P:P

He wouldnt mind it~        Probably...... :smiley-confused2:

Btw wht is Duff pet? Also is it true back then He had a pig as a pet?

Edited by SerenityScorp

Just now, Fansince88 said:

We are such women, making sure no one's feelings get hurt. ?

I spent 30 minutes looking for "taco cat birthday memes"   :facepalm: for Axl's post, so once I'm done figuring out where exactly my life derailed, I'll gladly add something to Duffs bday thread. 

I did that too, but decided to go with something else, didn't want him to get bored with all the kitty...:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dgnr said:

As I read on Facebook: 'Marry someone that cheers for you as much Susan cheers for Duff"

I love Susan and Duff.  They have the right mix of love, goofiness, hotness...  I love watching this band at this stage in their life because who even thought they'd be alive at this point, let alone functioning so well?

Meegan was was at the soundcheck as well. She looks super skinny - I don't think I could fit my ankles in those  jeans.

IMG_0676.png