GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

13 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

OK so far only one person has said anything about the Happy Birthday thread idea. Please let me know if you want to participate and I will make sure mods are ok with it and will set it up so you can post your birthday wishes.

Or if you have better ideas please post them.

Running out of time, his birthday is Monday. :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Invite Him to the forum? :awesomeface:

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Invite Him to the forum? :awesomeface:

Yes. Wanted to set up a separate women's thread for birthday wishes only and then I will tweet a link to him and Del.  Del reads my tweets and likes and retweets them so maybe he will get Axl to do it, if I ask nicely...:P

Thought a separate thread would be better since we post all kinds of things in this one, that way it would be just birthday wishes...then if he decides to read more threads that would be up to him.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

OK so far only one person has said anything about the Happy Birthday thread idea. Please let me know if you want to participate and I will make sure mods are ok with it and will set it up so you can post your birthday wishes.

Or if you have better ideas please post them.

Running out of time, his birthday is Monday. :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Yes, I would definitely post something on the Happy Birthday thread or twitter --whatever way you set it up I'm in. And thank you for reminding us, I'd feel really awful if there wasn't a nice showing of love to our ginger.  

• Like 2

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Yes, I would definitely post something on the Happy Birthday thread or twitter --whatever way you set it up I'm in. And thank you for reminding us, I'd feel really awful if there wasn't a nice showing of love to our ginger.  

OK let me pm the mods to make sure they are ok with new thread

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yes. Wanted to set up a separate women's thread for birthday wishes only and then I will tweet a link to him and Del.  Del reads my tweets and likes and retweets them so maybe he will get Axl to do it, if I ask nicely...:P

Thought a separate thread would be better since we post all kinds of things in this one, that way it would be just birthday wishes...then if he decides to read more threads that would be up to him.

I just may need to delete a few things I've posted........ frantically searches for phrase "fuck ugly bathrobes"........:P

• Like 1

5 hours ago, money honey said:

@marlingrl03you are really spoiling us!! :wub:

That video is almost too much - awesome serpentine plus some seriously suggestive microphone-stand-stroking...

I'll be your microphone stand any time Axl...

Haha....thanks. I aim to please. Couldn't help myself with that video! :drool: Whoever was in the front row was damn lucky! 

• Like 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They always have a thread in the main section for Axl's birthday.

Would this be a different thread? 

Hopefully women's only..just for us :P

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

I just may need to delete a few things I've posted........ frantically searches for phrase "fuck ugly bathrobes"........:P

And the nipples...lol

And about my bras :facepalm:

18 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ok sent request for permission to Russ since he is online. Told him we would be nice and respectful since it's for Axl's birthday...waiting on reply :P

• Like 1

If that billboard is actually a sign of temporary just once in a lifetime only comeback of the AFD 5 then I'll be very estatic even though I will not be watching them.

I don't care if the next tour we'll get the current line up again, as long as we can have those photos and videos of them being together again, older...

I dream too high, didn't I? Sorry my fangirlness is acting up :rofl-lol:

39 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes. I think they will make a big one thread for the birthday wishes and not sure why they'd make a second one for this group of people.

Most people dislike the Women's Thread to the bone :rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes. I think they will make a big one thread for the birthday wishes and not sure why they'd make a second one for this group of people.

OK ladies Russ gave me permission to set up the thread. I will post it later today so we can all post our birthday wishes :thumbsup:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Ok, so I was checking the Social Media thread and someone posted some Melaxl moments :ph34r: :crazy: I decided to make some gifs because it does look like the Melaxl is the new Slaxl :smiley-confused2:

For some reason, I'm not able to put the gif here, but click the links...

http://i.imgur.com/1zKLilZ.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/SKrIFoV.gifv 

On the second one (he's wearing the ACDC jacket) and he leans down a little towards her ---- does he give her a kiss on the cheek?  I think it looks kind of like a big brother / little sister vibe going on. 

IMG_0674.pngHere is her Instagram after she sang the National Anthem at a Seahawks game last year.  I was happy to see someone give a nice shout out to Axl instead of the usual bitching about him. 

She's really a hot topic on those other threads. I know we take jabs at her over here, but I feel kind of bad about how long it seems to be going on over in the other discussions.  

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

yes yes! nice idea!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Ok, so I was checking the Social Media thread and someone posted some Melaxl moments :ph34r: :crazy: I decided to make some gifs because it does look like the Melaxl is the new Slaxl :smiley-confused2:

Initially I was like "Fuck off Melissa!". But after these gifs, especially the 2nd one, I am rather touched. It is more like a teasing brother/sister thing going on and they are real cute together. Puts Axl in a somewhat more approachable and "normal human being" light. I like that.

Still want some Slaxl. And Izzy. Just sayin!

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

OK ladies Russ gave me permission to set up the thread. I will post it later today so we can all post our birthday wishes :thumbsup:

I am weird. I dig the idea with the birthday thread and think is sweet, somehow. Same time I feel rather embarassed by it. Can't really explain. I'd leave some short "Happy Birthday, Axl" there, really mean it and hope he could feel it. :lol: So whatever, I'm in.

Ah, and about whoever thinks whatever about our thread: I don't really read in this forum, except one or two threads about Izzy and a concert-thread once. It all feels rather bitchy and full of mainsplaining out there. Not interested in that at all. lol!  So, whatever "they" think about our women's thread, I don't give a flying fuck. :)

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Seems this thread reject Melaxl, I like it tho, Theyre like Brother-Sister. 

So inside the Band there are Axl's:

Mom: Beta

Sister: Melissa

Boyfriend: Slash

Rival to get Slash: Duff

tumblr_ojy5weRohx1t040y2o1_500.jpg

I want to touch His hair

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Initially I was like "Fuck off Melissa!". But after these gifs, especially the 2nd one, I am rather touched. It is more like a teasing brother/sister thing going on and they are real cute together. Puts Axl in a somewhat more approachable and "normal human being" light. I like that.

I am weird. I dig the idea with the birthday thread and think is sweet, somehow. Same time I feel rather embarassed by it. Can't really explain. I'd leave some short "Happy Birthday, Axl" there, really mean it and hope he could feel it. :lol: So whatever, I'm in.

Yeah, it's cute. And as much as I don't understand why she's there, I have to admit that she's cute and she's like my kindred spirit regards to eggplant. I'm a vegetable lover but eggplant is awful, I'm with you Melissa :P

And as for the last part of your post: omg same! I'll probably just post 'Happy B-Day' and yeah let's just ignore that I love you.  If there's a chance he sees it, then I'm shy like that. :rofl-lol: Glad nobody remembered to do the same for Slash's birthday, it would be the same :smiley-confused2:

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Ah, and about whoever thinks whatever about our thread: I don't really read in this forum, except one or two threads about Izzy and a concert-thread once. It all feels rather bitchy and full of mainsplaining out there. Not interested in that at all. lol!  So, whatever "they" think about our women's thread, I don't give a flying fuck. :)

I know what you mean some posts out in main forum get pretty rough. Which is why the link I send will be directly to the birthday thread, doubt he has time or the desire being on tour to peruse the forum...at least we are trying to do something for his birthday ;)

48 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Seems this thread reject Melaxl, I like it tho, Theyre like Brother-Sister. 

So inside the Band there are Axl's:

Mom: Beta

Sister: Melissa

Boyfriend: Slash

Rival to get Slash: Duff

I thought Duff was the dad (according to past discussions in this thread):

On 8.9.2016 at 11:38 AM, Lumikki said:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/famlol.jpg~original

@Lumikki You'll have to add Melissa to the family :awesomeface:

58 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

@killuridols is right. There have been a lot of people throughout the history of this thread who tried to stir shit (even demanding for the thread to be deleted) because they are somehow enraged by the thread's mere existence.

Must suck to be so insecure in your masculinity that you can't bear the thought of a couple of girls having a place to talk amongst themselves (nevermind posting in the thread) :awesomeface:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

I thought Duff was the dad (according to past discussions in this thread):

@Lumikki You'll have to add Melissa to the family :awesomeface:

@killuridols is right. There have been a lot of people throughout the history of this thread who tried to stir shit (even demanding for the thread to be deleted) because they are somehow enraged by the thread's mere existence.

Must suck to be so insecure in your masculinity that you can't bear the thought of a couple of girls having a place to talk amongst themselves (nevermind posting in the thread) :awesomeface:

RIght I forgot about Duff on ACDC Concert :facepalm:

@dgnr Eggplant is delicious if You cook it spicy , try indonesian spicy eggplant

Ok, I opened the thread, you may start posting your birthday wishes to Axl. I will send tweet out inviting him on Monday morning. I had to promise we would be nice and if not the mods will delete bad comments. If anyone is creative and wants to post any birthday artwork in there, that would be great. :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

And as for the last part of your post: omg same! I'll probably just post 'Happy B-Day' and yeah let's just ignore that I love you.  If there's a chance he sees it, then I'm shy like that. :rofl-lol: Glad nobody remembered to do the same for Slash's birthday, it would be the same :smiley-confused2:

I'll just say "Happy Birthday" too. If I try to be witty, I'll sound like a dork and if I try to be sincere I'll sound like a 12 year old at a One Direction concert (sorry Duff).  Awkward is one of the things I do best.

The family picture from @Lumikki was before my time on this thread, but I am laughing so hard I can barely breathe.  

• Like 2