GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

if it turns out to be Axl I'm still winning! He's following me back :P

Yeah, I think it's definitely someone from the US and someone who lives in L.A. The Spanish retweets made me think it could be Del? He speaks Spanish, he has translated Axl before whenever they played in a Spanish speaking country but well, so many other people could understand it too. I don't know about the gender of this person. Kinda tricky, haha. Could be bisexual or a lesbian woman! ahahah When playing a character like that, I think a woman could make those kind of jokes if the person behinds the account is some sort of writer or creative person. I mean, I know I can impersonate a man, sometimes I joke around here with @Lumikki about being her Prince Charming :lol: and wanting to marry her. It's a fun thing to do without actually getting in a dangerous zone, lol.

Gabapentin is pregabalina? I guess that'd be the name in Spanish. I think I know that drug. It's... I don't like it. But I don't think the side effects of it last for too long. Depends on the dose too. But would have to see why that one was prescribed instead of say, clonazepam. It's my understanding that Gabapentin is more "natural" but I've seen it working and I prefer clonazepam all the way.

I don't know what are the movements Axl does that you find weird. Can you give me an example? All the contrary, to me he does a lot of things he's always done. Some of his gestures are the same as before, others have changed but I haven't noticed anything weird or out of normal.

I've seen them, have a look at patience in Hartford 1993, when he's sat on the sofa singing he starts twitching, not long after he gets up and goes off stage. I've seen more but I can't remember exactly where. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've seen them, have a look at patience in Hartford 1993, when he's sat on the sofa singing he starts twitching, not long after he gets up and goes off stage. I've seen more but I can't remember exactly where. 

I've maybe (?) got an old example as well. I've seen this Kurt Loder interview with Axl a couple of times and I always notice that weird little movement he does in the beginning of the interview. At 1:05. I don't know what it is, maybe it's just a mosquito bothering him or he's trying to shake a bug off or something, but it does look kinda strange how he's suddenly shaking his head and moving his leg upward for no discernable reason. But the video quality sucks and it might be anything really.

• Like 1

Girls, Im sorry, I think you're crazy :unsure:

50 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I've just checked on that and I don't see anything strange. He's singing, then he grabs a bottle of water, drinks from it and I think he touches Gilby in the back, says something to him while he's getting up and then leaves. There's nothing strange with it :shrugs:

17 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I've maybe (?) got an old example as well. I've seen this Kurt Loder interview with Axl a couple of times and I always notice that weird little movement he does in the beginning of the interview. At 1:05. I don't know what it is, maybe it's just a mosquito bothering him or he's trying to shake a bug off or something, but it does look kinda strange how he's suddenly shaking his head and moving his leg upward for no discernable reason. But the video quality sucks and it might be anything really.

I think that movement with the head its like saying "no" to what Kurt Loder is saying "you're THE hard rock band in the country, probably of the world". It's like he gets uncomfortable for receiving such praise so he denies it with the head. And the leg movement its involuntary because of the position he is in. The leg is crossed, so when he leans forward and moves his head, the leg also does that.

I don't see anything strange with that either, I think we all do that kind of stuff, its just that you usually don't see yourself doing it. :wacko:

17 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I've just checked on that and I don't see anything strange. He's singing, then he grabs a bottle of water, drinks from it and I think he touches Gilby in the back, says something to him while he's getting up and then leaves. There's nothing strange with it :shrugs:

I think that movement with the head its like saying "no" to what Kurt Loder is saying "you're THE hard rock band in the country, probably of the world". It's like he gets uncomfortable for receiving such praise so he denies it with the head. And the leg movement its involuntary because of the position he is in. The leg is crossed, so when he leans forward and moves his head, the leg also does that.

I don't see anything strange with that either, I think we all do that kind of stuff, its just that you usually don't see yourself doing it. :wacko:

:lol: 

Maybe I am. I re watched it and I can clearly see he does have a twitch like thing going on right at the beginning just after the camera zooms in n him, he coughs and then the twitch :wacko: it's really weird. Obviously it's not like a fit or anything, or else you would notice it, but weird all the same. 

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol: 

Maybe I am. I re watched it and I can clearly see he does have a twitch like thing going on right at the beginning just after the camera zooms in n him, he coughs and then the twitch :wacko: it's really weird. Obviously it's not like a fit or anything, or else you would notice it, but weird all the same. 

Point minute and second or I don't know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Yes, like the examples above. I've often noticed these twitchy little movements over the years. I do think they are kind of strange. I've never noticed Duff, Slash or anyone else doing that.

Last time I remember noticing was in the China exchange video some fan made of Axl arriving. At around 18 seconds he does a kind of abrupt movement with his head, but it could also just be an awkward looking attempt at a bow/greeting.

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I've just checked on that and I don't see anything strange. He's singing, then he grabs a bottle of water, drinks from it and I think he touches Gilby in the back, says something to him while he's getting up and then leaves. There's nothing strange with it

No, you need to look closer. I just watched it and I think what @MillionsOfSpiders means starts at 58:37 in this video. There's a very noticable twich there and 2 smaller ones after that. Also a kind of weird head movement around 58:54.

I also don't think he's just disagreeing with Kurt Loder, doesn't really look like that to me :shrugs:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

I just commented in the AXL/DC pic Erin posted yesterday - because I saw some haters there saying ugly things - And I told her not to listen the haters. She visited my instagram profile and commented this:
I already liked her. I like her more now. :heart:

Screenshot_20160621-193853.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yes, like the examples above. I've often noticed these twitchy little movements over the years. I do think they are kind of strange. I've never noticed Duff, Slash or anyone else doing that.

Last time I remember noticing was in the China exchange video some fan made of Axl arriving. At around 18 seconds he does a kind of abrupt movement with his head, but it could also just be an awkward looking attempt at a bow/greeting.

No, you need to look closer. I just watched it and I think what @MillionsOfSpiders means starts at 58:37 in this video. There's a very noticable twich there and 2 smaller ones after that. Also a kind of weird head movement around 58:54.

I also don't think he's just disagreeing with Kurt Loder, doesn't really look like that to me :shrugs:

Post the video please...

Omg that China Exchange thing, he nods to the audience as in a greeting kind of gesture :facepalm: Axl has that way of greeting people, sometimes he nods just like that.

Interview with Kurt Loder, just when Loder is saying those things he moves his head, it's a reaction to the words the guy is saying.

If he really has movements derived from drugs, then they would be constant and more visible and we would have noticed lots of them. Most of the things you people are marking happen when camera is not in front of him, pretty far away, it is a bad quality recording, etc.

Axl didn't give many interviews for television but the few ones there are out there, with good quality image, professional cameras and all, none of them show these strange movements you talk about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Frey just did it for me 

I can't see anything wrong with it. We all do it even without realizing. The video from the China thing clearly shows him nodding his head to greet the audience. And with Kurt Loder - he just moves to let him know he's listening and understanding what he says. That's all.

We really need the tour to start, otherwise we'll search for things that don't exist. :shrugs:

15 minutes ago, Frey said:

Ok, I see it now. It's like an spasm movement. I still don't find it weird because he's singing, moving all the muscles in that area and he's sitting. I saw him coughing before he starts, so the spasm could be related to the fact he has a cough or some muscular movement while he sings or something he ate.

We all have those kind of spasms, I think. I have them too, but that doesnt mean anything. It's part of our humanity. :shrugs:

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Post the video please...

Omg that China Exchange thing, he nods to the audience as in a greeting kind of gesture :facepalm: Axl has that way of greeting people, sometimes he nods just like that.

Interview with Kurt Loder, just when Loder is saying those things he moves his head, it's a reaction to the words the guy is saying.

If he really has movements derived from drugs, then they would be constant and more visible and we would have noticed lots of them. Most of the things you people are marking happen when camera is not in front of him, pretty far away, it is a bad quality recording, etc.

Axl didn't give many interviews for television but the few ones there are out there, with good quality image, professional cameras and all, none of them show these strange movements you talk about.

The video is in my post. It's just didnt show up at first for some reason.

And no need to get rude. People perceive things differently and I agree with the others, it does look strange to me as well. I've only ever noticed that with Axl and a few people in real life (who I know have some sort of issue), the similarity is there if you know what to look for.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

The video is in my post. It's just didnt show up at first for some reason.

And no need to get rude. People perceive things differently and I agree with the others, it does look strange to me as well. I've only ever noticed that with Axl (and a few people in real life who I know have some sort of issue), the similarity is there if you know what to look for.

So what's your theory on that?

What sort of "issues" are you referring to?

I'm sorry I used that smiley but really, the China thing is just a nod to the audience. If you think that's weird then all Japanese people have issues and they are all medicated :smiley-confused2:

22 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

I just commented in the AXL/DC pic Erin posted yesterday - because I saw some haters there saying ugly things - And I told her not to listen the haters. She visited my instagram profile and commented this:

I was going to comment too but I got lazy, haha. Thanks for doing it!

Cool Erin :heart:

20 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

Sorry, what happened? I don't use instagram. How come there were haters? I thought her instagram was private 

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

So what's your theory on that?

What sort of "issues" are you referring to?

I'm sorry I used that smiley but really, the China thing is just a nod to the audience. If you think that's weird then all Japanese people have issues and they are all medicated :smiley-confused2:

I don't have a theory. Like I said in the post where I brought that up first, these kind of involuntary twitchy little movements can be side effects of some meds, or it might be an issue he's controlling with meds. Or nothing at all. But it's definitely something I (and others apparently) have noticed over the years. I only mentioned it because it fit with the gabapentin thing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Padme said:

Sorry, what happened? I don't use instagram. How come there were haters? I thought her instagram was private 

It is private, but Erin accepts all the requests - probably thinking they are the opposite of haters. I hope she can undo the followers!

33 minutes ago, Frey said:

I don't have a theory. Like I said in the post where I brought that up first, these kind of involuntary twitchy little movements can be side effects of some meds, or it might be an issue he's controlling with meds. Or nothing at all. But it's definitely something I (and others apparently) have noticed over the years. I only mentioned it because it fit with the gabapentin thing.

Ok. I disagree with all of it because 1) I don't see a consistency of said twitchy movements 2) the few examples you and others presented are all different, one is from a camera in an angle, the other are spasm movements during singing and the China Exchange thing is definitely a greeting and 3) the televised interviews we've seen of him don't show any of these weird moments, not even during the 50 minutes of China Exchange, where there was a steady camera in front of him, you can perceive such movements and if your theory was correct I think 50 minutes is more than enough to notice such things.

Gabapentin thing is supposed to control epilepsy or post traumatic pain. I have personally and directly witness how that drug works and it's nothing like that. It gives you a little shaking within minutes of being administrated but it's not supposed to last for too long.

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I just came to inform you that the Sasha is pregnant rumor is spreading like wildfire...

3b4.png

Where have you read it? I haven't seen anything...

I think such things will appear more and more since Axl is trending this year again :shrugs:

Hmm... I need to see some more and better quality videos of this, but I've definitely noticed Axl being a pretty twitchy guy as well over time. Wish I could remember some other videos where I've seen that kind of thing. But then again, he's got some pretty strange body language in general. Guess I'll just watch out for that in future videos and interviews. If we ever actually get any :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I just came to inform you that the Sasha is pregnant rumor is spreading like wildfire...

Christ :facepalm: How did that rumor even start? It just seems so ridiculous. Did they all just get that from the person who claimed that on Instagram or something? Smart.

Btw, some pages back, someone (@MillionsOfSpiders I think?) mentioned Izzy kicking someone. I just came across that video somewhere. Plus useful reaction gif :D

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Izzy/tumblr_o89mhy4vq81uprv4qo1_400.gif

With GnR, you get so used to Axl being the violent and temperamental one, that it's really weird to see guys like Izzy doing something like that. Or Duff supposedly roughing up Pitman :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Where have you read it? I haven't seen anything...

I think such things will appear more and more since Axl is trending this year again :shrugs:

dealing with it all over the social networks.. IG, Twitter, Facebook fan pages.

It's the fans spreading it, though. Not like there's a publication or news posted about it. Someone started this and I wonder who is it :rolleyes: but those silly girls we always talk about are the ones carrying on with it.

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Christ :facepalm: How did that rumor even start? It just seems so ridiculous. Did they all just get that from the person who claimed that on Instagram or something? Smart.

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

dealing with it all over the social networks.. IG, Twitter, Facebook fan pages.

It's the fans spreading it, though. Not like there's a publication or news posted about it. Someone started this and I wonder who is it :rolleyes: but those silly girls we always talk about are the ones carrying on with it.

That's all I found on Instagram

instag.jpg

and here we go:

http://en.mediamass.net/people/axl-rose/pregnancy-rumors.html

you can read exactly the same article about anyone you can think of

:facepalm:

Edited by Andy14

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Hmm... I need to see some more and better quality videos of this, but I've definitely noticed Axl being a pretty twitchy guy as well over time. Wish I could remember some other videos where I've seen that kind of thing. But then again, he's got some pretty strange body language in general. Guess I'll just watch out for that in future videos and interviews. If we ever actually get any :rolleyes:

Btw, some pages back, someone (@MillionsOfSpiders I think?) mentioned Izzy kicking someone. I just came across that video somewhere. Plus useful reaction gif :D

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Izzy/tumblr_o89mhy4vq81uprv4qo1_400.gif

With GnR, you get so used to Axl being the violent and temperamental one, that it's really weird to see guys like Izzy doing something like that. Or Duff supposedly roughing up Pitman :rofl-lol:

But why don't you just go through the interviews we all know? The two Kurt Loder interviews that are so famous, MTV interviews, the one in Argentina from 1992, the press conferences, That Metal Show, Jimmy Kimmel and now China Exchange. I agree he has a strange body language in general, I think this is because he's a hyperactive kind of person, but there's nothing really way out of normal with him, or movements that could reveal he has seizures or Parkinson... not even drugs... Look at Duff's interviews, any from the 90's and now, it's obvious he was a drug addict, drunk guy. Look at Steven Adler, his face is half paralized... those guys DO show clear signs of being victims of drugs and alcohol. But Axl? really? I don't think so. And people are so picky about him, complaining about the smallest thing, if he really had any noticeable strange movements, it would be all over the Internet how Axl Rose is a sad junkie (instead of the whole fat scandal).

I dont know how the rumour started. Someone started it on the social networks and I can't say it's that one person I posted screenshot before. That's just one of the many who are now talking about it.

Lol that Izzy gif is fantastic! :lol: I was told Izzy practices Kung Fu so I guess he was trying his skills onstage! :rofl-lol:

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That's all I found on Instagram

instag.jpg

and here we go:

http://en.mediamass.net/people/axl-rose/pregnancy-rumors.html

you can read exactly the same article about anyone you can think of

:facepalm:

oh my.. :facepalm:

Good job, Andy!! haha

Isn't that the same website that started the rumour about Axl being dead? like 2 years ago? He had to debunk it on Twitter, I remember.

16 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yes it was me who said about Izzy kicking someone off the stage. I think he's like that, edgy and anti social. bit of a loner. Can you imagine the reaction though If it had been Axl kicking a fan off the stage?