GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yes, I absolutely think he looks like his mom here! :wow: Well spotted!!

If you disregard the natural differences between a male and a female face (broader jaw etc.), then it's practically the same face. Axl's face is just a male version of his mother's face.

Which fits with something I read on here years ago. There was a poster here who was from Lafayette or something and he knew Axl's family and said that Axl looks like his mother, not his father. Seems like that guy wasn't lying! He also said some stuff about his biological father, iirc.

I am very good with patterns so watch out :ph34r:

Yes, if I had a way to a make an animated gif (or the knowledge, lol) I'd blend his picture over his mom's and we all would be blown away.

I think his mom has a wider space between eyes but yeah, he's definitely got her looks all the way. Would love to see the dad too.

28 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I can offer this picture of Steven and Slash though :awesomeface:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/tumblr_o5ovhapmoh1v8tmm4o5_500.png

wtf is that picture? :wow:

that's sooo gaaaay! ahahahahaa dude, that kills the other pics of Slash, Axl and girls in bed :smiley-confused2:

Now I believe EVEN MORE that they were all :headbang: each other back in the day! :rofl-lol:

-----

Let's fast forward to last night! Steven was so happy it melted my cold black heart :heart:. Sometimes we are so harsh on people but we are all humans and we make mistakes too. We don't know what kind of struggles people go through, to survive and to find peace in their hearts. Hey may be a wreckage, got caught in a disease that is oftenly seen as something you inflict on yourself (unlike cancer, for example) hence, no forgiveness is usually applied on these people but hey, let's just be happy for the man. He found his closure and that is great for any human being.

So this animated gif just killed me again! Axl... oh my god... Axl jumping the steps to shake hands with Steven stopped my heart! :scared:

He's like a kid! He's gonna fall again, Axl, man, just watch your feet! DON'T do that!!! :facepalm:

axlandadlerhandshake.gif

18 hours ago, Andy14 said:

and I'm also wondering what is @Frey's favourite Axl's look :ph34r:

Hah, I was going to stay out of that discussion, BUT I'm secure enough in my masculinity to answer that question :awesomeface:

I think he looked coolest in the late 80s and during the UYI tour. He was the epitome of a rock star then imo. Or at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert. Looked pretty badass there as well. Everything before that gets into sexually confusing territorry because he looked like a chick, and not even an ugly chick :rofl-lol: 

Now is good as well, just because he finally looks like a rock star again, and not embarrassing or ridiculous anymore.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stella said:

I loathe Adler, and I hope that if I am lucky enough to get a ticket to the tour, he won't be there for that stop.

As the hardcore fan that I am of GNR original lineup, I felt like crying last night when I saw those pictures. The poor guy has been waiting forever for that moment so like the others have said, I hope that brings him closure and he can go on with his life. 

That said, I felt really really really gross out when I read his book. It's his book, it's his prerogative but holy shit! It has so many nasty and disgusting details. I don't need a graphic description of Steven getting a bj to understand the rock n' roll lifestyle. Completely unnecesary. :thumbsdown: 

Kudos to Duff on that department, his book is the best, IMHO.

Moving on to things I really like, those pics of Izzy:drool::drool::drool:

27 minutes ago, killuridols said:

So this animated gif just killed me again! Axl... oh my god... Axl jumping the steps to shake hands with Steven stopped my heart! :scared:

He's like a kid! He's gonna fall again, Axl, man, just watch your feet! DON'T do that!!! :facepalm:

I'm terrified anytime I see him jumping on the stairs or teleprompters haha. Like this moment :nervous:

n5WW2E.gif

Thanks for the answer @Frey, it's great to see we have the same taste :rofl-lol::smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I am very good with patterns so watch out :ph34r:

Yes, if I had a way to a make an animated gif (or the knowledge, lol) I'd blend his picture over his mom's and we all would be blown away.

I think his mom has a wider space between eyes but yeah, he's definitely got her looks all the way. Would love to see the dad too.

that's sooo gaaaay! ahahahahaa dude, that kills the other pics of Slash, Axl and girls in bed :smiley-confused2:

Now I believe EVEN MORE that they were all :headbang: each other back in the day! :rofl-lol:

-----

Let's fast forward to last night! Steven was so happy it melted my cold black heart :heart:. Sometimes we are so harsh on people but we are all humans and we make mistakes too. We don't know what kind of struggles people go through, to survive and to find peace in their hearts. Hey may be a wreckage, got caught in a disease that is oftenly seen as something you inflict on yourself (unlike cancer, for example) hence, no forgiveness is usually applied on these people but hey, let's just be happy for the man. He found his closure and that is great for any human being.

axlandadlerhandshake.gif

If You knew, but I wouldnt tell :P If You really want to know then pm Me :D

5 hours ago, starlight said:

OMG Axl's mom! She's the same copy of him!

More like he is a copy of her :P But yeah, they totally have the same face.

This picture 

16_1556367967_n_1.jpg

reminds me of this

06b69f396c2c47193108e6f673b8fc45.jpg

Still loves daintily drinking froo froo little drinks with straws and weird hats. ~Fabulous~ :awesomeface:

Good to see some things never change :rofl-lol:

Edited by Frey

10 minutes ago, Jane M. said:
3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

If You knew, but I wouldnt tell :P If You really want to know then pm Me :D

Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?:popcorn:

Yeah, I wanna know too :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Mandy123 said:

oh my goodness, my heart!

tumblr_o9y2r5i23b1s8c28co5_250.gif

And the Slash hug for completeness:

tumblr_o9y2r5i23b1s8c28co1_400.gif

tumblr_o9y2r5i23b1s8c28co2_400.gif

Sweet. And quite heartwarming. I only wish they'd hug Axl like that as well. Still waiting for that :max:

3 hours ago, DuffsPancreas said:

Why do they all have to be so attractive?? Duff is a stud, Slash is a beast, Axl was so handsome and Steven cute in a "he's not my type" kind of way.  :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, DuffsPancreas said:

My favorite dou aside from Slaxl :rofl-lol::awesomeface:

Because they're like a rock n roll boyband. You know how they create boybands specifically so that there's a guy for every girl's taste in it? I always thought GnR kind of ended up that way accidentally lol.

And they were even super successfull with their accidental rock star boyband casting. At least in my case. I was never into any boybands when I was 13 or 14, but the guys in GnR? 4 out of 5 did it for me. Over ten years later and these 4 out of 5 still do it for me :awesomeface:

Anyway, this thread and recent events gave me a new appreciation for Duff/Axl. But I also like Slaxl, Sluff and Izzy/Axl. :lol:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't know what the fuck that picture is, I just found it somewhere :lol:

But yes, gaaay. Slash sure gets cosy with a lot of dudes. We already established he's been in bed with Axl, Izzy and Duff, and Steven's allowed to get close too apparently.

And as we recently learned from that weird interview @Frey posted, Slash's no stranger to having things up his ass either :awesomeface: Thanks for that, bro. I will never be able to get that out of my head again :facepalm::rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Would love to see the dad too.

As far as I know there is no picture of his father. But maybe @dalsh327 will one day find one while doing some geneaology research again :lol:

There was a fake picture of a guy in a car once that was debunked. I think that actually was the thread where that one guy said that Axl looks like his mom and not his dad. If I remember correctly (and take this with a grain of salt because that was a long time ago), that guy also said something along the lines of Axl's biological father not coming from the criminal/white trash background that it's often made out to be, but that he was actually from a fairly well to do family or something (at least not poor). But he was kind of the rebel and "good-for-nothing" son of the family (spoilt youngest child or something?).

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

As far as I know there is no picture of his father. But maybe @dalsh327 will one day find one while doing some geneaology research again :lol:

There was a fake picture of a guy in a car once that was debunked. I think that actually was the thread where that one guy said that Axl looks like his mom and not his dad. If I remember correctly (and take this with a grain of salt because that was a long time ago), that guy also said something along the lines of Axl's biological father not coming from the criminal/white trash background that it's often made out to be, but that he was actually from a fairly well to do family or something (at least not poor). But he was kind of the rebel and "good-for-nothing" son of the family (spoilt youngest child or something?).

yes, dalsh be our help again! :headbang:

I saw that pic of man regarded as Axl's father but I never thought Axl looked like him. I was wondering if the dad could be a classmate of Sharon? Maybe he is in the schoolbook as well?

Does anyone know how old the dad was?

54 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

And as we recently learned from that weird interview @Frey posted, Slash's no stranger to having things up his ass either :awesomeface: Thanks for that, bro. I will never be able to get that out of my head again :facepalm::rofl-lol:

You're all very welcome for that particular piece of knowledge :awesomeface:

Edited by Frey

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Sweet. And quite We already established he's been in bed with Axl, Izzy and Duff, and Steven's allowed to get close too apparently.

@Jane M. N' dat video, Makes You think something between Slash N' Axl :awesomeface::P:D