What do you think about the lyrics of the new Izzy's song FP Money?

Fede

On July 4, 2016 at 4:11 PM, ludurigan said:

wow!

thanks so much for providing so much information that totally exposes izzy as a completely unreliable person!

i had no idea that he has canceled so many things, that he has let down so many people and did all these other things that you mentioned!

its truly amazing the amount of info you provided!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

And all you provided was some whiny rant in response to something you clearly don't understand. I provided you with the reason GNR, in particularly Axl, feel about izzy being involved and you take it like me explaining to you why izzy shouldn't be involved. The only thing I know for sure is, he doesn't have a solid track record with major stadium tours, showing up for mandatory band stuff like videos and award shows, and he's even harder than Axl to find. You can whine like a baby about Axl letting you down how many years ago, but it only shows you're even more bitter and whiny than he ever was. Nice try, you lose. 

The sad truth is, it's actually me laughing at you still:lol::rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

The only thing I know for sure is, he doesn't have a solid track record with major stadium tours, showing up for mandatory band stuff like videos and award shows, and he's even harder than Axl to find.

sure izzy has no track record on touring!

he only spent 2 years non-stop touring 1987-88 and never missed a show -- oh, and he also did some dozens of show in 1991 and also never missed a show -- so unreliable!

:rofl-lol:

now please tell me the difference between showing up for a club show and a stadium show... does your legs get heavier when you have a stadium show so you cant walk? so that makes it harder to show up?

or is your fingers that hurt when you have a stadium show? so you cant play the guitar? and you dont show up? is that it?

oh and sure izzy has no track record on showing up for videos -- he was only in every video during his time in GNR!

yeah he wasnt on the final scene of you could be and the dont cry video because by then he was already alienated from the band and probably had already decided to leave 

by all accounts the dont cry video was actually one of the many reasons izzy left -- izzy never wanted to spend so much money (and time, and effort) on these million-dollar car-crashing helicopter-dolphin-whatever videos that the band (axl?) decided to do

but hey, you are saying that axl told you that izzy is an unreliable guy -- so of course he is, right?

• Like 1

Since the release of UYI 1&2 (1991.

Izzy vs Axl.

Izzy = 11 albums, 2 EPs and 4 singles (all original)

Axl = 1 album

Tell me who is consistent and who isn't.

Not whining, just pointing out some facts.

Izzy Stradlin Discography.jpg

GNRchinesedemocracy.jpg

On 7/4/2016 at 9:05 PM, wasted said:

Yes, try - it's been torturing me for 25 years. 

Hey @wasted, saw Angela briefly before Andy's tonight show at Säkylä, and Angela was really nice (a bit ad/hd though) and we talked a bit about Guns. She said that Izzy wrote Patience specifically for her during their relationship, and also that Izzy wrote You Could Be Mine about her shortly after they had broken up. She also said that she didn't recall Izzy playing/writing/talking about the song 14 years at all, and she said "I would know if it would be about me, which it isn't". Izzy and she haven't talked in decades. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rosesandguns said:

Hey @wasted, saw Angela briefly before Andy's tonight show at Säkylä, and Angela was really nice (a bit ad/hd though) and we talked a bit about Guns. She said that Izzy wrote Patience specifically for her during their relationship, and also that Izzy wrote You Could Be Mine about her shortly after they had broken up. She also said that she didn't recall Izzy playing/writing/talking about the song 14 years at all, and she said "I would know if it would be about me, which it isn't". Izzy and she haven't talked in decades. 

Cheers for asking. So I got it mixed up with YCBM.

So 14 years is more about Axl/GNR probably which is what I thought until recently. 

• Like 1