Has Anyone Received an "Extra" Perk for Wearing Nightrain Lanyard to Concert?

I wore my Fan Club Nightrain T-shirt and Fan Club Laynard to Toronto on Saturday. I tweeted my seat location on my twitter and instagram for about a week prior with the hash tag #imonthenightrain #notinthislifetime #GNRToronto . They have been upgrading at least one fan club member to the pit. or you might get a guitar pic or somet prize, mostly guitar pics.

About 8 songs in I was sitting in my seat and a Nightrain Staff member with a flashlight arrived at my seat with a GUNS N ROSES Guitar PIC and thanked me for being on the Nightrain !

If you were at Toronto then you know the crush of people trying to get to there seat, at least at 113AL, but the Nightrain Staff did find me, with there flashlight!

gnrpick.jpg

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Btw are the nightrain memberships still open? I guess I will buy it before whatever show I go to. IF I go then I would be most prob. in the pit, then what upgrade will I even get?

If you are not a hot girl, none.:axl:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Has anyone that never received their Nightrain hoody actually received it now?!

Yes, my hoodie came last week.  Separate and much later than the T-Shirt and Lanyard.

It's pretty cool.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2016 at 7:37 AM, surforia said:

Long time forum member here, even though I rarely post.  Went to the Philly show last night with my buddy - we were in the pit in front of Slash's side.  I checked these boards before the show and saw this thread, so I figured what the hell, I'll wear my lanyard and see what happens.  As the show was letting out, instead of filing out from the floor up into the mezzanine, I looked over and saw what I thought was a faster exit to the right of the stage.  Turns out it was the backstage area.  I walked right through in a crowd among a bunch of model looking girls.  My buddy couldn't get through, so they obviously saw my lanyard and thought I was somebody important.  I ended up in hospitality (i.e., the green room) just by following all the hot chicks.  Frank and Richard came in around 1am, then at 1:30 I had to leave bc I had to work today (lame, I know).  I walk out the door and Duff was standing right next to me in the hall talking to somebody.  I also saw Beta bringing people in and out for pictures with Frank and Richard too.  Crazy, crazy night.  Long story short - if you wear your lanyard and act like you belong there, maybe you'll get lucky like I did!

i'm wearing mine to SF now! i will be already be in the pit but maybe i can get backstage with it :dance: