UFO Thread

Gunner55

• 1 month later...

i saw a UFO last night! :P no, not the kind that you might be thinking i'm referring to. i was outside about 8 pm checking out the almost full moon when i saw a bright round white object fall from the sky, so mine is an unidentified FALLING object! i have seen tons of meteors and this was considerably larger than any i have seen. it may have been a meteoroid or meteorite as these can be larger, but it did not leave the trail usually associated with these. i called a friend who works at one of our local news stations and no one else had reported seeing anything. so for now to me it's a UFO :lol:

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i saw a UFO last night! :P no, not the kind that you might be thinking i'm referring to. i was outside about 8 pm checking out the almost full moon when i saw a bright round white object fall from the sky, so mine is an unidentified FALLING object! i have seen tons of meteors and this was considerably larger than any i have seen. it may have been a meteoroid or meteorite as these can be larger, but it did not leave the trail usually associated with these. i called a friend who works at one of our local news stations and no one else had reported seeing anything. so for now to me it's a UFO :lol:

Well you live in Nevada, So I won't be surprised if you even see an actual UFO lol

• Like 1