Axl is aware of

...The Mandela Effect! *cue twilight zone music*

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/

My source is: Opening the show with the Looney Tunes/Looney Toons theme, and at last night's show he said "it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood" as opposed to "it's a wonderful day in this neighborhood"

Something's up!

the mind is pretty weird. the Sex AND the city one got me. 

i always thought it was Sex In The City although it makes more sense with AND :lol: Sex In The City would probably be about exhibitionism.

Edited by -W.A.R-

31 minutes ago, Jackamo! said:

...The Mandela Effect! *cue twilight zone music*

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/

My source is: Opening the show with the Looney Tunes/Looney Toons theme, and at last night's show he said "it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood" as opposed to "it's a wonderful day in this neighborhood"

Something's up!

Also see this image from the Chinese Democracy 'Red Hand' cover. Axl is either well into conspiracies or just likes playing with us ;)

flatearth.jpg

I can't buy into the flat earth conspiracy. Its a sphere.

The bears got me the most, as far as the Mandela effect. Also, a lot of famous movie scenes. Actually its a pretty long list of stuff.

CERN is none of my concern!

But soon! It will be Axel Rose all along! Muhahaha

Just now, -W.A.R- said:

The Mandela effect is a phenomenon where a ton of ppl misremember the same detail 

it got its name from a ton of ppl thinking Nelson Mandela had died in prison back in the 80's 

Really? I,ve never heard of this phenomenon. I didn't know people thought Mandela had died in prison either! 

Thank you x 

Things like the spelling of Berenstein/Berenstain Bears. And names like Charles M. Shul(t)z, Rod S(t)erling and Chris Pit(t)man. Also, popular movie quotes. "Do I feel lucky, punk?" "If you build it, he will come", & "Magic mirror on the wall"

3 minutes ago, Jackamo! said:

Things like the spelling of Berenstein/Berenstain Bears. And names like Charles M. Shul(t)z, Rod S(t)erling and Chris Pit(t)man. Also, popular movie quotes. "Do I feel lucky, punk?" "If you build it, he will come", & "Magic mirror on the wall"

So they are examples of Mandela effect?

Just now, janrichmond said:

So they are examples of Mandela effect?

Yeah, but there's many, many more.

Like, a lot of people remember it being Sex in the City, but all history of it says Sex and the City.

Same with Interview with a Vampire, its Interview with the Vampire.

There's even bizarre cases of people hearing about celebs dying and it turns out they are still alive and kicking. Also, maps are apparently changing. Like sizes and locations of countries.

49 minutes ago, Inglorious said:

This doesnt seem like a phenomenon at all. Its just a testament to memory being imperfect and the fact that there is a lot of misinformation, hoaxes, etc. out there.

Yeah, I don't get it. They seem to completely ignoring that fact that people misremember/misunderstand things and spread that misinformation on to others.