Chip Z'Nuff: Steven Called Me From Slash's Bus - You Could Hear In His Voice How Excited He Was

Worst rockstar name ever.

You can not top it, but I'll try:

- Mick Rack

- Big-Rod Hardson

- Stud Stallion

- M'ilk McCookie

- Ban Anana

- A.N. Uzzzi

- Daddy Roll

- W. Duff Slash-Rose

- Jizzy Pants

- Gene Simmons

- Bre Emannuel Ejaculation

As cryptic as this all is..just like us I don't think even they knew if Steven was going to be the drummer, they wanted to test him out in rehearsal and see if it works, and since he threw out his back on day 2, that was that, the decision fell on Frank. I too am very excited about what's going to happen in the future, but I am going with Frank is going to remain the drummer until the end of this tour.

It doesn't seem like they would even have had time to rehearse with Steven before this next leg starts, and they'd have to rehearse a shit ton of songs, they did 3 months of rehearsal with Frank from January to the end of March according to Fortus. To remain optimistic: perhaps they have time to rehearse with Steven in the break from March to end of May where no concerts are scheduled, that would be enough time to get used to a new drummer. I see that they have still not released an official line up press release or document as a positive sign that nothing is set in stone and the door is open for change.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, sofine11 said:aaI

I think Chip's confused.  Perhaps before his injury the plan was for more *guest* spots, but if you think the original plan was for Steven to be up there playing Coma, Better, TIL etc., then I have a bridge to sell you.

Agreed. I just can't see Axl kicking Frank to the side, I think guest spots was always as far as Axl wanted to go

• Like 1