Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint

Len Cnut

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

As a follow on from that London has a rich and storied history of robbing rappers when they come here too.  Many of the biggest rappers have been relieved of their shine in London town.  I remember Ja Rule had his taken and they actually negotiated with the robbers to get it back, nothing came of it though because they wanted more than the insurance firm.

Whoo Kid said that it damaged the chances of UK Hip Hop badly because it means that all these rappers who you once could approach and slip them your demo tape were now coming to the club 20 deep and very wary of anyone randomly approaching them.

Well kinda related, a chick i knew had her purse stolen at a Ghostface show in Brighton when i lived there. Speaking of Ghost I wonder if anyone tried to steal that giant gold eagle he used to rock on his forearm.

3 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Well kinda related, a chick i knew had her purse stolen at a Ghostface show in Brighton when i lived there. Speaking of Ghost I wonder if anyone tried to steal that giant gold eagle he used to rock on his forearm.

Funnily enough Wu get on alright in London, someone stole Raekwon of Ghosts coat once and they found the guy and battered him.  Someone took Method Mans shoes once and he snatched someones mobile in the front row and said he wouldnt get it back until someone found his shoe...which they then did.  

Ghost is someone you rob at your own peril :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut