Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint

Len Cnut

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I made a thread about The Game getting knocked out and robbed once, no sympathy then.  One time i made one about Slowbucks getting robbed at Summerjam, no sympathy then...they have family and kids.

Also, there is a certain...cache to a well executed robbery :lol:  These things come in grades and I'm not just talking about heists of this kind, i mean right down to the level of street robbery.  And when it happens to a thoroughly unpleasant person then, well, it's kinda funny.  For instance, were there ever a video out there of Kanye West getting robbed to me that would become like, Len-viral over the course of my life, i would NEVER tire of it.  

This is the redistribution of wealth as far as I'm concerned, this is inverted Robin Hood stuff :lol:  Rob someone that doesn't deserve their gains and keep for yourself, sounds like a well planned jack move to me, I'll fuckin' stand up and applaud this shit.  In fact, i urge all the fuckin' stick up kids on earth right now, if you see a celebrity, rob them :lol:   Also, if you wanna act like ratchet pussy well the shit comes around after a while.

If somebody robbed Floyd Mayweather tommorow this entire forum would crack up...but cuz it's Kim Kardashian I've gotta get the violin out?  Fuck that.  

Mike  Tyson used to rob grannies as a kid i bet if i put him in front of you right now you'd ask for his autograph.

Yeah, I gotta say, half of me feels sorry for the ordeal she went through (Towelie does have a heart!), but the other half of me is disgusted that someone with no discernable talent, skill or career even owns $8.3m in jewellery to steal in the first place. I mean if we're talking about humanity here, then the flaunting of her obscene wealth is a pretty cold slap in the face to the little kiddies starving to death right now in Africa.

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 4

I came here just to read but seeing @Tiffani being attacked for her post, I am compelled to share my experience.

I experienced something almost similar to Kim K some years ago - being robbed and bound and gagged (not at gun point but at knife + machete points by 4 men) in the wee hours of the morning (4am) at my parents' home. Obviously I didn't lose 80k let alone 8mil :lol:

I went to work that morning after filing a police report and first thing I mentioned to colleagues and friends was that we were lucky nobody was raped, harmed, or killed during the intrusion. My sentiment at the time was, please take anything you want but don't harm us, especially my poor elderly parents.

And I felt thankful they did just that. And I looked at it as one of life's (unpleasant) experiences and I don't really feel traumatized by it as it's nothing compared to other horrifying events that others had experienced.

So yeah.... when I read the news... it did not leave that much impact on me as much as the news about the pregnant lady who was burned to death over a car by the 16 year old guy. Or the poor 10 year old from NM who was drugged and sexually abused and killed (on her birthday no less) and dismembered by 3 persons and one of them was her own mother who gets her kick by watching grown men raping her daughter.

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

:D Sorry, last one, i swear!

Ah yeah, motherfuckers better know. Lock your windows and close the doors. Biggie Smalls uh I'm a bad bad boy.

"I want the baby rings and the #1MOM pendant uh"

"I been robbin motherfuckers since the slave ships" (now that's a jackin motherfucker right there :lol:)

8 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Ah yeah, motherfuckers better know. Lock your windows and close the doors. Biggie Smalls uh I'm a bad bad boy.

"I want the baby rings and the #1MOM pendant uh"

"I been robbin motherfuckers since the slave ships" (now that's a jackin motherfucker right there :lol:)

'Hold up, he got a fuckin' bitch in the car, fur coats and diamonds? She think she a superstar!'

:lol:

I love that bit where he goes 'oooh Biggie let me jack her, ill kick her in the back, hit her with the gat', when he goes 'oooh' you can hear the palpable excitement in his voice :lol:. See theres a man who knows a thing or two about street robbery.  Wanna know the fucked up bit?  Broadly speaking that shits a true story, his man Inf' really did do a bid and leave these gats with BIG while he was dead broke an apparently it was a hot summer in Bed Stuy that year :lol:

Rae and Ghost always felt that slave ships line was bitten.

Edited by Len Cnut

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Rae and Ghost always felt that slave ships line was bitten.

That's not all they thought he was biting. I firmly believe if Biggie had lived once LAD came out, he was gonna catch massive heat from Rae & Ghost and Nas.

I wanted to make a Kanye joke but this thread is a downer. Holla at me about the Biggie/Rae & Ghost thing, I have many thoughts on the subject.

11 hours ago, cheesecake said:

I came here just to read but seeing @Tiffani being attacked for her post, I am compelled to share my experience.

I experienced something almost similar to Kim K some years ago - being robbed and bound and gagged (not at gun point but at knife + machete points by 4 men) in the wee hours of the morning (4am) at my parents' home. Obviously I didn't lose 80k let alone 8mil :lol:

I went to work that morning after filing a police report and first thing I mentioned to colleagues and friends was that we were lucky nobody was raped, harmed, or killed during the intrusion. My sentiment at the time was, please take anything you want but don't harm us, especially my poor elderly parents.

And I felt thankful they did just that. And I looked at it as one of life's (unpleasant) experiences and I don't really feel traumatized by it as it's nothing compared to other horrifying events that others had experienced.

So yeah.... when I read the news... it did not leave that much impact on me as much as the news about the pregnant lady who was burned to death over a car by the 16 year old guy. Or the poor 10 year old from NM who was drugged and sexually abused and killed (on her birthday no less) and dismembered by 3 persons and one of them was her own mother who gets her kick by watching grown men raping her daughter.

Omg..I read the headline about that poor baby girl and made it through just a small portion of the story because I didn't want to read anymore. I had no idea  that girl was dismembered. Jesus Christ....smh....Now This is the kind of thing that makes my heart break. And on her 10th birthday. I have no words....poor baby girl...may she RIP...and I hope her "mother" and the rest of those scumbags get their asses handed to them in prison. 

Edited by Tiffani
  • Like 1

If the thieves were altruistic 'Robin Hoods', they would donate the proceeds to Save the Children, and then they would be legends, but they probably won't. By the way, am I the only one who finds all celebrities wankers with barely a brain cell; Depp, Pitt - all these wankers - are some of the most uninteresting people I've ever come across.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

But what I'm saying is that this IS somones mother, wife, sister, daughter. So why would it be any less terrible just because you don't know/like the star? C'mon. Len might be mostly heartless, but I'd like to think the majority of the forum members are better than him :lol:

You actually do have a good point.

• Like 1

Maybe Kim will stop tweeting and instagraming every little move she makes on social media.

This hotel cost $15,000 a night and yet robbers got to her room without a problem, tied her up, and robbed her of over 10 million dollars in jewelry.

She's lucky she wasn't hurt or raped. I think all they wanted was her jewelry which she's always showing on her accounts online.

I give her a week or two and she'll be back on her online accounts telling you all about the robbery.

I'm just glad her kids weren't in the same room. I don't like kids to be scared or hurt. Kim I honestly don't care about her or her damn family. still trying to figure how these people got famous?

So many people homeless and hungry all around the world, and Kim and her family are worth millions. I don't get it?

• Like 1

There are a couple of things that need to be said. The first is that it looks like the work of the Pink Panther gang who are, for anyone who doesn't know, top notch thieves. I've been following them for years and trust me when I say that this doesn't even make their Top Ten Most Audacious Robberies list. Honestly, this is literally bread and butter work for them. Secondly, is the issue of Kardashian herself. Yes, her flaunting of her wealth is tasteless, but it is her money to do with as she pleases. That being said, when you flaunt wealth and open up your entire life via camera and social media you are also opening up your security, your information, your schedule and your viability to being robbed. That is to say that when you share all of this information you are making yourself a target to people who are very naughty and who do this stuff as a daily job. Lastly, for the amount of fame and money that she has, Kardashian's security is very much not up to snuff. Nobody wants to be surrounded by bodyguards, but that is where she has put herself, and, as is typical with celebs, they simply go for the 6'5" 300lbs guys rather than the experts that businessmen go for.

2 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

There are a couple of things that need to be said. The first is that it looks like the work of the Pink Panther gang who are, for anyone who doesn't know, top notch thieves. I've been following them for years and trust me when I say that this doesn't even make their Top Ten Most Audacious Robberies list. Honestly, this is literally bread and butter work for them. Secondly, is the issue of Kardashian herself. Yes, her flaunting of her wealth is tasteless, but it is her money to do with as she pleases. That being said, when you flaunt wealth and open up your entire life via camera and social media you are also opening up your security, your information, your schedule and your viability to being robbed. That is to say that when you share all of this information you are making yourself a target to people who are very naughty and who do this stuff as a daily job. Lastly, for the amount of fame and money that she has, Kardashian's security is very much not up to snuff. Nobody wants to be surrounded by bodyguards, but that is where she has put herself, and, as is typical with celebs, they simply go for the 6'5" 300lbs guys rather than the experts that businessmen go for.

Spot on, thing is about givin' it right, you wanna give it then give it but then don't complain if someone comes to take cuz right or wrong aside, thats the world we live in.  A wise man who i once knew whoose passed away now, old fella from Brixton, i was talking to him, i was 15 odd at the time, talking about how i wanted to get all this jewellery etc etc, y'know, to look flash and he said something like 'you know why Kings wear crowns?  Because they know nobody can take it'.  Point being the men on the street with the badman chains and all that, they can only be like that if they are proper badman.  Don't moan and complain if someone comes to rob you if you walk around givin' it with all this shine, what do you think is gonna happen?  

It's a free world and we're free to do with life what we want but there's also a responsibility to that.  I'm free to be rude and insulting to people but then if I am I can't complain someday if i get a smack in the mouth.  Never wore no jewellery after that bit of advice.

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Spot on, thing is about givin' it right, you wanna give it then give it but then don't complain if someone comes to take cuz right or wrong aside, thats the world we live in.  A wise man who i once knew whoose passed away now, old fella from Brixton, i was talking to him, i was 15 odd at the time, talking about how i wanted to get all this jewellery etc etc, y'know, to look flash and he said something like 'you know why Kings wear crowns?  Because they know nobody can take it'.  Point being the men on the street with the badman chains and all that, they can only be like that if they are proper badman.  Don't moan and complain if someone comes to rob you if you walk around givin' it with all this shine, what do you think is gonna happen?  

It's a free world and we're free to do with life what we want but there's also a responsibility to that.  I'm free to be rude and insulting to people but then if I am I can't complain someday if i get a smack in the mouth.  Never wore no jewellery after that bit of advice.

Exactly, and these robberies can go wrong very quickly. I mean, I once sent two guys around to a fellow businessman's house to rob and intimidate him, and before you know it he got shot in the head.

Just now, PappyTron said:

Exactly, and these robberies can go wrong very quickly. I mean, I once sent two guys around to a fellow businessman's house to rob and intimidate him, and before you know it he got shot in the head.

Yes, my uncle Raja met his demise in similar circumstances.

As a follow on from that London has a rich and storied history of robbing rappers when they come here too.  Many of the biggest rappers have been relieved of their shine in London town.  I remember Ja Rule had his taken and they actually negotiated with the robbers to get it back, nothing came of it though because they wanted more than the insurance firm.

Whoo Kid said that it damaged the chances of UK Hip Hop badly because it means that all these rappers who you once could approach and slip them your demo tape were now coming to the club 20 deep and very wary of anyone randomly approaching them.