Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Zoot said:

giphy.gif

I was wondering when those tweets would self destruct. Took him long enough. :lol:

Anyway sorry for being MIA. The forum has been super glitchy and locks me out every now and then. On top of that the my work schedule is insane because of the holidays. Im not dead, I promise. :P

dead-people.gif

:wow:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Zoot said:

giphy.gif

I was wondering when those tweets would self destruct. Took him long enough. :lol:

Anyway sorry for being MIA. The forum has been super glitchy and locks me out every now and then. On top of that the my work schedule is insane because of the holidays. Im not dead, I promise. :P

I'm so so so glad to hear from you! :D I hope we can reunite all the classic Izzy witches again. :lol:

Edited by kkferro72
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

I have a question, how is he finding all these terrible covers? How deep into the Youtube rabbit hole has this man gone? :lol:

Exactly my thoughts! What is he doing with his time? Digging up videos with roughly estimated 13 view so far.. He should be reading here :awesomeface:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Exactly my thoughts! What is he doing with his time? Digging up videos with roughly estimated 13 view so far.. He should be reading here :awesomeface:

13 views? How the hell did he find it? Maybe searching YouTube is the new racing haha

13 minutes ago, Boogs said:

Sigh so since we have no new Izzy music, I just went and bought “Love Hurts” on itunes. 

Boogs you're so sweet :) just about to look up the lyrics 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, downliner said:

I did ask permission to share the pic just incase it wasn't really meant to be public, but I didn't hear back. So I'm just gonna post it because this is the internet and that's the way it goes :lol: 

If you ever hear back, I will be really surprised :rofl-lol:

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, downliner said:

I've missed all the action by the looks of things :blink:

I found a higher resolution/differently filtered copy of the photo that Izzy shared when he first joined Twitter. I don't think this has been posted here yet.

25g5g1t.jpg

I did ask permission to share the pic just incase it wasn't really meant to be public, but I didn't hear back. So I'm just gonna post it because this is the internet and that's the way it goes :lol: 

Those selection tool rectangles really take that pic to a new level. Pure art, if ya ask me. :lol:

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, downliner said:

I've missed all the action by the looks of things :blink:

I found a higher resolution/differently filtered copy of the photo that Izzy shared when he first joined Twitter. I don't think this has been posted here yet.

25g5g1t.jpg

I did ask permission to share the pic just incase it wasn't really meant to be public, but I didn't hear back. So I'm just gonna post it because this is the internet and that's the way it goes :lol: 

Thanks so much for sharing! The bolded made me laugh!

The pic looks like a map over a negative headshot, like a sort of mug shot. So it’s Izzy’s „Where’s Izzy“ comment. :lol:

8 hours ago, annabanana said:

I remember reading that axl liked that song. So the tour is almost over and izzy still not over it 

Ιts one of his fav. Rumors said that would be his wedding song with erin everly.I believe that izzy found that cover probably funny..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I'd like to share all Izzy tweets people have collected via screenshot and/or the internet. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun to see them all. :lol:

One place to start would be that hateful Instagram account

:smiley-confused2:

Instagram account is The same as his Twitter... it is not him.. he tweeted out that..

if you go through here you can find all his tweets..

i think we should put all of his tweets in order on the wixsite..

with Guns tour wrapping up Izzy is going to go back and crawl into his shell.. there will be nothing to tweet out..

please izzy keep tweeting to your loyal fan..

izzy please release some more songs..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1