Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

OMG I see it now :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: But, I mean, it has to be some optical illusion:question:  He was being photographed by Canter, he wouldn't be with...uh...guitar in hand, right? RIGHT? :scared:

Finally!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:  Now you can’t unsee it, right? :P Judging from his Oil Bangs from Hell he was pretty numb and non-caring... And I’m sure it was like a joke. 

Though I do wonder why Izzy gave approval. I guess in those days he really cared less.

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Finally!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:  Now you can’t unsee it, right? :P Judging from his Oil Bangs from Hell he was pretty numb and non-caring... And I’m sure it was like a joke. 

Though I do wonder why Izzy gave approval. I guess in those days he really cared less.

Unsee it????? I can't stop looking at it right now :lol: WTF. This is a famous Stradlin pic, how come no one's ever noticed? :wow:

• Haha 2

Just now, dgnr said:

Unsee it????? I can't stop looking at it right now :lol: WTF. This is a famous Stradlin pic, how come no one's ever noticed? :wow:

EXACTLY! What is wrong with all of you?!?!?! You’re loving Izzy for decades now? I’m seeing it for month now and I’m glad I’m not alone anymore. lol Also I really like to look at it. :wub::rofl-lol: 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Claudia333 said:

Probably anything is possible from that era...

Of course it is!! I can't understand people asking "would he do that?" Of course he would!! For guys who wear condoms in bottles in an TV interview, pose with an open zipper exposing the pubic hair and other "indecencies", what's the surprise? :rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

Of course it is!! I can't understand people asking "would he do that?" Of course he would!! For guys who wear condoms in bottles in an TV interview, pose with an open zipper exposing the pubic hair and other "indecencies", what's the surprise? :rofl-lol:

Exactly. You make a good point! 

Just now, dgnr said:

Ok, so far we've seen Slash's shiny bollock and Izzy's shiny dick...In a way, it's like we almost witnessed that day Izzy jizzed Slash's leg :shrugs::P 

Wonder who's gonna be next :awesomeface: 

Izzy’s dick is not shiny. :bitchfight: It’s circumcized. That’s the change in colour. Yay to the bolded, though. :lol:

What a day!!! :awesomeface: :awesomeface: :awesomeface: