Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

What I was thinking was Steven did his shows with GNR last year and then turned them down for further dates unless it was AFD5. He then started speaking out which stirred up some dust in the fan base and probably put a little pressure on the big 3. Maybe then they decided to call Izzy to see where he stood and if he was still interested, once they got a yes from him they went to Steven with a offer + gag order 2.0.

I know it's a stretch but ya... :lol:

I guess there's a chance all that happened :lol:

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Stizzy Stradler matters! :wub:

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

kHJLUhg.png

:dance:

So glad he recieved so much love and he's happy! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Rick posted it yesterday! He is coming to a festival in Spain, I hope Izzy doesn't come with him cause I don't have a ticket and that's the story of my life! :P

Love the pic. I cannot say in public that I'm mesmerized looking at that open spot on his shirt cause I'm a fucking lady. :ph34r: Come on, I know you are all looking at THAT. :lol:

I'm afraid, I m looking as well. :lol: Love his smile. His smile looks as if he'd smile a lot. If that sentence even makes sense.

And who's Rick? The guy next to him? 

Edited by Tori72

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I'm afraid, I m looking as well. :lol: Love his smile. His smile looks as if he'd smile a lot. If that sentence even makes sense.

And who's Rick? The guy next to him? 

Love his smile too :wub:

Yeah, Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick. They are friends, I think Rick was the receptor of the avocado farming tweet :lol:. They have history :rolleyes:

One of the Gunners' favorite stories is how Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick invited them to his house, then issued a tequila challenge to Slash. The story ends with Nielsen drunkenly assaulting the band and Izzy kicking Nielsen in the balls. "I didn't kick him hard," Izzy says, shrugging. ("That's way wrong," Nielsen says. He acknowledges that he invited the band members to his house and got drunk with them and that the evening ended in a physical confrontation. But Nielsen says he fought with Slash, not Izzy. Nielsen also says he didn't start the fight but did end it: "I decked that asshole.")

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Rick posted it yesterday! He is coming to a festival in Spain, I hope Izzy doesn't come with him cause I don't have a ticket and that's the story of my life! :P

Love the pic. I cannot say in public that I'm mesmerized looking at that open spot on his shirt cause I'm a fucking lady. :ph34r: Come on, I know you are all looking at THAT. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Love his smile too :wub:

Yeah, Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick. They are friends, I think Rick was the receptor of the avocado farming tweet :lol:. They have history :rolleyes:

Lovely story. They have their own way of making friends. :lol::facepalm:

14 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:rolleyes:

He looks happy

Glad to see Him having fun on His birthday

Do you think it's from his birthday yesterday? I didn't think so as Izzy is havin some backstage passes or the like dangling around his neck. I would be thrilled to see him this happy and with friends in his day.

Did I mention I love his smile? :wub::D

I think that's kinda nice of DJ. 

Now I know it's a bit stupid to read into who tweets who, or that it means anything, but am slightly pissed official Gun N Roses account sends a birthday tweet to Angus Young but not Izzy. The person running that account either sucks or isn't trying to keep up appearances, can't decide which. Maybe I should give them a break, as an official B'day shout out would probably have caused a shit storm of fans going waaaah! Izzy's back!!! Lol at some of the B'day messages he was sent, some crazy people out there in Twitter land.

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Lol at some of the B'day messages he was sent, some crazy people out there in Twitter land.

LMFAO, I know, some people just don't have a filter. I mean, is nice to show him love and support but some comments are just NO. I can't with people calling him "Jeff" cause I don't think nobody apart from his mom calls him Jeff and it's like weird. :facepalm:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

LOL, DJ is nice. 98.3% of the people hate him but he's said cool things like this: "I love it for the fans. However, I hope they bring in StevenIzzy and even Matt and Gilby!" He added: "I've always been a fan of Slash's playing; that was a big reason why I took the gig!"

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dj-ashba-hopes-steven-adler-and-izzy-stradlin-will-be-part-of-guns-n-roses-reunion/

Haha I remember Slash talking about people who call him Saul on twitter in an interview a few years ago. He said something like he assumes they want to be closer to him or something but it's weird, especially considering not even his family calls him that way :lol:

I haven't paid much attention to NuGnR era so I don't know about him other than he is a very average guitar player to say it in a nice way :rolleyes: but his words are nice, yeah.

Oh yes, calling Slash Saul is the same degree of weird hahah.

I've just noticed I have a hidden like on my birthday tweet to Izzy. Please, let me dream, OK?? :ph34r::lol:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Oh yes, calling Slash Saul is the same degree of weird hahah.

GNR= Bill, Saul, Jeff and the two Michaels :rofl-lol:

8 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I've just noticed I have a hidden like on my birthday tweet to Izzy. Please, let me dream, OK?? :ph34r::lol:

Dream on, dream until your dreams come truuuueeee :P

8 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Bumblefoot is the nicest NuGN'R Member

No way, we all know it was Chris Pitman :ph34r::lol:

55 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Haven't seen this one before, I bet you guys did. Couldn't resist. That smile ...!

Do you guys smile back at the screen too? That emoji is literally my face right now - :D