Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

insta3.gif

(aww...look at him, you're cheating on his ass :max:)

cAiifr.jpg

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

:popcorn:

This is fun

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I really hope @Andy14 will be staying here like... forever!!!

@killuridols should stay too. We might love Axl here but we don't pretend his farts smell great which is cool :P

IMFG! :rofl-lol: This is getting cozy in here. It you say "no" @Andy14 and @killuridols, you're part of the NO-Gang.!!!

Welcome! :lol:

Edited by Tori72

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Holy crap! Then I did it all wrong? :nervous:

I had to come on my own and try to blend so that I was invited to leave?  :ph34r:

Oh gee... You people are weird... :smiley-confused2:

It's a trap! :P

32 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Found this on Twitter and Can't stop laughing, seriously Axl, Izzy is the intense one? :lol:

This means, he's in love with Izzy. :P

I have no doubt about Izzy being (and especially wering at the time) intense. I'm sure he still is.

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Yeah! She always finds some great "new" ones.

I know I said on the main section that I was done with this band and their dramas, but sometimes I read some things... Whatever, I find hilarious to read people saying "Izzy and Steven are not important" but then Izzy tweets a thank you for the support to the forum and suddenly they all take credit for said support. Like the ones that want Izzy on studio but not on stage. A big fat fuck you is what you deserve.

RSI4KiS.gif

I'm done with the rant, you can go on with your lives and ignore me. :lol:

I almost came here earlier to say the exact same thing.

Stizzy are not important? Why don't you go fuck yourselves?!! :fuckyou:

• Like 2

Hey, just found this old interview from the very early VR days. I found it interesting and felt like sharing it here to see you get pissed off :P

Former GUNS N' ROSES members Slash and Duff McKagan recently spoke to Guitar World magazine about ex-GNR guitarist Izzy Stradlin's brief involvement with their current project, VELVET REVOLVER.

According to Slash, when Stradlin suddenly started showing up at rehearsals during the early songwriting sessions for VELVET REVOLVER, current VR second guitarist Dave Kushner began to wonder if his days in the band were numbered. "Izzy just came out of nowhere, as Izzy does," Slash says, laughing. "Poor Dave. Izzy's sitting there, this ominous presence, and Dave's thinkin', That's the original guitarist from GUNS N' ROSES. Am I still gonna have a job? But we're real loyal people. It wasn't like, 'Hey, Dave, we're gonna work on some songs with Izzy — call us back in a couple of weeks!' When Izzy was there, we just played with three guitarists."

Stradlin hung out and jammed with his old mates for several weeks, but Slash and McKagan both say there was never any real possibility of their old guitarist joining their new band. "The Izzy thing probably got misconstrued a little bit," says McKagan. "I think he wanted to come in, like, 'Let's go out on tour right away! I've got eight songs, let's go! We'll do some covers — Duff and I will sing!' [laughs] But Matt [Sorum] and Slash and I were more like, 'If we're gonna do this, we're gonna have to do it so it's amazing.' I've heard a lot of fans saying, 'Why don't you have Izzy in the band now?' Well, this isn't cut out for him — he's more of a guy who will be here one day and be gone the next, and you won't know where he's gone to. But he added a new energy that we probably needed at that point." "You have to understand our relationship with Izzy," Slash explains. "Izzy's always been the guy who's sort of there and sort of not there. Duff and I have seen Izzy periodically — I've played on his records a couple of times, and Duff has done the same thing. And then he called up right when we were in the midst of writing, and he actually came over and brought a couple of songs with him. And then we just started hanging out and jamming, and we wrote, like, 10 or so songs. It was just a lot of fun, but he didn't want to deal with the fuckin' long haul at all. As soon as we started to physically audition singers, we didn't see him again." Slash laughs. "He's so fucking shattered from his experience [with Axl Rose] that he refuses to ever do anything involving a singer again!"

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/velvet-revolver-s-slash-and-duff-explain-why-izzy-stradlin-is-not-part-of-the-new-band/

Some of these things I've alredy knew them (like Izzy not wanting a singer) but there are interesting things like Izzy being the one who called them to join them and jam with them. It's like they just assume Izzy won't be into it without actually asking him. Also, people always claim Izzy is against touring but according to Duff, he wanted to go on tour with this new band right from the get go.

Two more things, I laughed at Slash's comment "we're real loyal people", that's exactly what people say about Axl regarding Fortus and the shitty drummer :lol:

And the most important thing IMO, Slash said "I've played on his records a couple of times". WHAT THE FUCK AM I MISSING?! :wow:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional thing. Have you seen this? I'm having a terrible time trying to understand what they're saying but it seems funny :P 

• Like 1