Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

I'm sure that at least Duff and Izzy have spoken after Izzy's tweet, because Duff is the kind of guy that always wants to make amends and cool things down. Probably they are cool now on a personal level (likely Slash and Izzy too), but it doesn't necessarily mean anything about the band.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Im waiting to see if the official GnR page do 

I'm curious about it too. I think it's handled by TB or Del, so if they do, it may mean something. 

• Like 1

@Andy14 that first gif of Slash giggling and blaming Axl for spending the loot on hats :rofl-lol:

It's nice Slash and Duff tweeted Izzy, did anyone check to see if they are now following him now ? Nice to see no amonisity between them. I definantly don't see It as anything else other than best wishes. 

I'm out of likes but so many awesome things have been posted here today. Really hope Izzy will see all this!!

I wish @Andy14 would stop by more often, she's a GNR comedy legend!! :lol:

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Bingo! Technically I think something happened end of December/early January...:ph34r:

I don't think you're right about the time because Steven started talking in January but I agree that there's something happening. I really hope so!!

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Does this guy really get paid for stalking the forum and write about us? :facepalm: My job sucks. :lol:

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-message-izzy-stradlin-melt-your-heart/

That must be a new low. The picture, the article, everything is incredibly ridiculous :rofl-lol:

31 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

True. I forgot about that. But don't you think they got in contact with Izzy before Steven?

But they were in touch with Steven... inviting him to travel the whole world to play two songs :max:

32 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

Izzy's probably reading this shit laughing his ass off. Guy can't even have a birthday without us speculating about his return to GNR. :P

I think he'll appreciate how desperate we are to have him back :lol:

• Like 1