Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Isn't cumberbatch a brunette? Or maybe I'm thinking of a different guy? :blink:

and nope my mom's a Sagittarius. :P

I always thought Cumberbatch was a redhead :nervous:

Your mom is cool, your mom rocks :headbang::P 

Aw thanks everyone, you guys are the best. I honestly think this is the nicest thread on the forum.:hug:

He has cronic pancreatitis similar to Duff, just needs to keep a really strict diet, which slips when he gets lazy and it flares up. Painfull but just a warning this time to look after himself. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks for the explanation. :rofl-lol: I'm weird like that. Never watched the Simpsons, never been interested in. 

:wow: Go back to Mars, you!! :P

32 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Abd the Aires Mom thing: my mom too is an Aires. So all Izzy lovers have Aires-Moms or what? :wow:

No, mine is pisces.

10 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Aw thanks everyone, you guys are the best. I honestly think this is the nicest thread on the forum.:hug:

He has cronic pancreatitis similar to Duff, just needs to keep a really strict diet, which slips when he gets lazy and it flares up. Painfull but just a warning this time to look after himself. 

Oh, he should go see Duff's sensei, that worked well for Duff. Possible secondary effects: Becoming Harvey Dent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So weird that all of you think of Benedict Cumberbatch wth a different hair color. I think @Kris_1989 is right, here you can see him (he's the one on the right).rs_500x281-151128080938-500-benedict-cum

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

:wow: Go back to Mars, you!! :P

No, mine is pisces.

Oh, he should go see Duff's sensei, that worked well for Duff. Possible secondary effects: Becoming Harvey Dent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So weird that all of you think of Benedict Cumberbatch wth a different hair color. I think @Kris_1989 is right, here you can see him (he's the one on the right).rs_500x281-151128080938-500-benedict-cum

When I go back to my home planet, I'll take Izzy with me. :lol: so how soon do you want us to leave?

Cumberbatch clearly has a blond kind of brown. 

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

So can someone please interpret the Izzy love and mon's a fire sign thing? 

:wow:

Sorry that was my comment, I don't hold much stock in star signs so really just a flippant remark.

My mums birthday tomorrow which makes her and Izzy Aries, or fire signs. I clash with my mum quite a bit, I am Scorpio a water sign. Water puts out fire or astrologically speaking supposedly dampen there personality. :shrugs:

Edited by Archtop

28 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Speedy recovery for your husband, dear :hug:

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I've also made a thing that I'll send to him via Twitter if i can overcome my stage fright before saturday. :ph34r:

tenor.gif

I'm gonna give a huge like to that tweet :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

So weird that all of you think of Benedict Cumberbatch wth a different hair color. I think @Kris_1989 is right, here you can see him (he's the one on the right).

Lies, lies. He's a motherfucker redhead, just like Axl and my fake hair :smiley-confused2: See, I found this, if it's on internet, it must be true :lol:

Hello, Benedict Cumberbatch! 8 men who prove being ginger is HOT on national ‘Kiss a ginger’ day

Edited by dgnr

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Sorry that was my comment, I don't hold much stock in star signs so really just a flippant remark.

My mums birthday tomorrow which makes her and Izzy Aries, or fire signs. I clash with my mum quite a bit, I am Scorpio a water sign. Water puts out fire or astrologically speaking supposedly dampen there personality. :shrugs:

Yup. We, water signs are too emotional (I'm a cancer with scorpio rising and the moon in pisces so I'm super watery :lol:) for the pretty much practical aries. They literally run away from any kind of confrontation, physical or emotional. 

14 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

When I go back to my home planet, I'll take Izzy with me. :lol: so how soon do you want us to leave?

Cumberbatch clearly has a blond kind of brown. 

No, you're not taking Izzy from us! No way!! :cry:

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Lies, lies. He's a motherfucker redhead, just like Axl and my fake hair :smiley-confused2: See, I found this, if it's on internet, it must be true :lol:

Hello, Benedict Cumberbatch! 8 men who prove being ginger is HOT on national ‘Kiss a ginger’ day

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

B...but...that's brown hair! :ph34r:

Benedict-Cumberbatch-Sherlock--1600x720.

All I can think of right now is liar, liar. :lol:

Actually, if you check wifey's link, there a quote from Bennedict saying ‘I’m not ginger… I’m auburn and there is a difference!’ so yeah, not a ginger! I think he dyes his hair darker for Sherlock, though.

5 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Yup. We, water signs are too emotional (I'm a cancer with scorpio rising and the moon in pisces so I'm super watery :lol:) for the pretty much practical aries. They literally run away from any kind of confrontation, physical or emotional. 

Water, fire, what's all that? :huh: Is Izzy fire like his album?

I'm gemini, am I gonna die? :nervous:

1 minute ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Water, fire, what's all that? :huh: Is Izzy fire like his album?

I'm gemini, am I gonna die? :nervous:

Hahaha, yeah, kinda off topic but, there are four elements and every astrological sign belongs to one of them. So we have:

Fire: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Earth: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.

Air: Gemini (you!), Libra and Aquarius.

Water: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

So yes, Izzy is fire! :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Yeah i think that we are sticking to this thread, after all we know Izzy is aware of our existence so he'll probably see our birthday wishes. :heart: I've also made a thing that I'll send to him via Twitter if i can overcome my stage fright before saturday. :ph34r:

Drinking will help you overcome your fear. At least that's what I'm banking on for me.  You send yours, I'll send mine. :dance::facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Hahaha, yeah, kinda off topic but, there are four elements and every astrological sign belongs to one of them. So we have:

Fire: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

Earth: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.

Air: Gemini (you!), Libra and Aquarius.

Water: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

So yes, Izzy is fire! :lol:

Well, I have no problem with off topic things (as long as Izzy doesn't mind :P).

So this means I'm an airhead? That would explain it all (?)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

So this means I'm an airhead? That would explain it all (?)

Basically yes :lol: but it would be interesting to know your rising sign, since it affects your personality as much as the solar sign. If you know your exact place and hour of birthday you can find out easily on line.

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm not sure if I'm going to send my drawing to Izzy or not. I've got all the inking done, I'm just not sure I can finish the coloring/shading by his bday and I don't want to half ass it. :thumbsdown: Oh well, bday message it is. :shrugs:

21 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Drinking will help you overcome your fear. At least that's what I'm banking on for me.  You send yours, I'll send mine. :dance::facepalm:

May the beer be with me then. :ph34r: And yes! You, guys should totally send yours too. Witches stick together!!

tumblr_oi5m1u8dWs1u9dc3yo1_500.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Me too!

giphy.gif

Yay, airhead FTW! :headbang:

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Basically yes :lol: but it would be interesting to know your rising sign, since it affects your personality as much as the solar sign. If you know your exact place and hour of birthday you can find out easily on line.

The hour may not be 100% accurate but this is what I got.

2ik30vc.jpg

Loved the nostalgia part :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kris_1989 @Darkenchantress @Cold Jen Time I think the three of you (and anyone else who might be considering drawing something for our farmer) should send what you're drawing to Izzy. Not only he'll appreciate the gesture, he'll also get to enjoy your talent :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yay, airhead FTW! :headbang:

The hour may not be 100% accurate but this is what I got.

Loved the nostalgia part :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kris_1989 @Darkenchantress @Cold Jen Time I think the three of you (and anyone else who might be considering drawing something for our farmer) should send what you're drawing to Izzy. Not only he'll appreciate the gesture, he'll also get to enjoy your talent :)

Awww, thanks! :hug:I kinda liked how mine came out, even though is way way far from perfect but still.

And yes! The water in your rising works on your most emotional part. It's a nice combination actually. 

41 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

When do We start the Birthday wish?? 

Haha, I was wondering the same since we are all in different parts of the world? Should we stick with the birthday man's place official time? :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Awww, thanks! :hug:I kinda liked how mine came out, even though is way way far from perfect but still.

Well, perfection doesn't exist except for Appetite For Destruction but I'm sure you did an awesome job and I really hope Izzy will see your drawing! :)

27 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

And yes! The water in your rising works on your most emotional part. It's a nice combination actually. 

If you say so :P I particularly liked the lunatic part. If it said borderline lunatic it would have been too accurate :lol:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

When do We start the Birthday wish?? 

30 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Haha, I was wondering the same since we are all in different parts of the world? Should we stick with the birthday man's place official time? :lol:

My time is similar to Izzy's but it's the same IMO. If you wanna do it using european time, I'm fine with it. Hopefully Izzy won't be lurking at 10pm his time :lol:

About our birthday boy:  

Where does he actually live and what time is it there?  I am not creative at all with drawings or photoshop or such things.  I find all of your drawings amazing  and you should not be shy at all to show him! 

I will only write some clumsy lines, not knowing  what to say, or getting way too emotional.  I'll probably delete my account after that. :facepalm:  :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I will only write some clumsy lines, not knowing  what to say, or getting way too emotional.  I'll probably delete my account after that. :facepalm:  :lol:

Don't worry, we can get too emotional together. :lol: When it comes to Izzy everything gets too emotional for me cause I've been a fan of him pretty much all my life and I'll always be grateful to him for inspiring me to play guitar. So the fact that last year, after so many years of being so private, he reached out to us via Twitter was very overwhelming. :shrugs:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

@Darkenchantress It was overwhelming indeed. It blew my mind.

It was a real sweet move and nice gesture.  I'm still wondering about it, though, this tweet and the fact that he reached out at all. What made him, why at that moment, does he now this thread and the jungle or only the main section (where you guys posted to keep Izzy's legacy alive and known) or what? Still I wished he would have been more specific :P But yeah, that wouldn't be Izzy, right? Right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

@Darkenchantress It was overwhelming indeed. It blew my mind.

It was a real sweet move and nice gesture.  I'm still wondering about it, though, this tweet and the fact that he reached out at all. What made him, why at that moment, does he now this thread and the jungle or only the main section (where you guys posted to keep Izzy's legacy alive and known) or what? Still I wished he would have been more specific :P But yeah, that wouldn't be Izzy, right? Right.

200w.gif