Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think that guy might just be crazy and is pulling a stupid (and mean) prank. :shrugs:

giphy.gif

GnR made the poor fella lose his marbles on Facebook. 

This whole thing is weird, you would think with someone as paranoid as Axl that anyone with filming gear and cameras backstage would have real contracts and this kind of shit avoided. 

That guy is thinking about sitting in a tree sniping and Axl is probably freaking the hell out right now (if he's allowed to see it) :lol:

• Like 2

Mark Haefeli just posted it's a April Fools joke.

g2Yo3.gif

Have I mentioned I hate April Fools?? What an ass...

23 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

Izzy tweets he is joining Guns then April fools I would be devasted.. I just want him out on tour even if it's by himself

I don't think Izzy would do that. If he was going to play a joke it would be an actual joke. Not something like this where he's getting peoples hopes up for nothing.

I guess what I'm getting at is:

Izzy, thank you for not being a dick. :hug:

Edited by Kris_1989

31 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Are you 100% sure there's absolutely nothing going on at the Sunset Strip, near Tower Records? :rofl-lol:

I'll see myself out. 

:smiley-confused2:

I'm too tired and lazy to go check. I've already had my hopes crushed once today. That's enough. :hahafyou:

Sorry for the double post but am I crazy or is half of Izzy's music gone from Apple music?? there's only 4 albums there now and I would've sworn I used to be able to stream more than that. :question:

40 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry for the double post but am I crazy or is half of Izzy's music gone from Apple music?? there's only 4 albums there now and I would've sworn I used to be able to stream more than that. :question:

April Fools