Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

14 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Izzy does a solo tour, I'll purchase a VW camper van and follow the band round Europe hippy chick style. ? ✌?❤️

That actually sounds like a ton of fun.

At this point if he played a show on the moon I'd figure out some freaking way to get there. I'm not missing a solo show again. B-)

• Like 4

This is my first time posting in this forum.  I just wanted to tell someone and I no you guys would enjoy this.  I had a dream last night that Izzy posted on his twitter account that he was joining Guns but in his usually way not right out coming out and saying.  I hope my dream comes true except I might get a lot of sleep watching all the periscopes.  I would love to see him concert but he only guests and not knowing which concerts he will be playing at I am not give the 3 stooges my money unless he's playing at every venue.  Izzy shouldn't be a guest seeing he a original member.  Izzy if you read this Guns has screwed you and I agree with you 100% not doing it.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

This is my first time posting in this forum.  I just wanted to tell someone and I no you guys would enjoy this.  I had a dream last night that Izzy posted on his twitter account that he was joining Guns but in his usually way not right out coming out and saying.  I hope my dream comes true except I might get a lot of sleep watching all the periscopes.  I would love to see him concert but he only guests and not knowing which concerts he will be playing at I am not give the 3 stooges my money unless he's playing at every venue.  Izzy shouldn't be a guest seeing he a original member.  Izzy if you read this Guns has screwed you and I agree with you 100% not doing it.

Nice username :thumbsup:

and welcome to the forum! :)

7 hours ago, Archtop said:

How cool would it be if they let Izzy join for two songs, he goes to leave the stage. A near riot ensues , the crowed goes wild drowning out Axls attempt at a CD song, and they have to let Iz  back on stage to finish the full set of AFD and UYI songs. 

Izzy does a solo tour, I'll purchase a VW camper van and follow the band round Europe hippy chick style. ? ✌?❤️

But that's the issue. We know they offered Izzy some kind of deal. But Izzy wanted to be a full time member. So no agreement was made and no Izzy. If they keep the same previous offer for Europe I guess it is de javu all over again :(

1 hour ago, Padme said:

But that's the issue. We know they offered Izzy some kind of deal. But Izzy wanted to be a full time member. So no agreement was made and no Izzy. If they keep the same previous offer for Europe I guess it is de javu all over again :(

We really don't know Izzy wanted to be a full time member? We know they made him an offer which Izzy didn't consider an equal share of the loot, this could also mean an unfair amount for a guest appearance. We have speculated that he wanted back in on the partnership but with no evidence to support it. :shrugs: I think if Izzy turns up it will be Europe.if they can reach an agreeable arrangement ??  I hold little hope though ?

51 minutes ago, Archtop said:

We really don't know Izzy wanted to be a full time member? We know they made him an offer which Izzy didn't consider an equal share of the loot, this could also mean an unfair amount for a guest appearance. We have speculated that he wanted back in on the partnership but with no evidence to support it. :shrugs: I think if Izzy turns up it will be Europe.if they can reach an agreeable arrangement ??  I hold little hope though ?

Well a guest will never get equal share.It seems obvious to me. I think Izzy knows that. He was a guest before. Only a full time member could get what other other full time members get. It's just common sense. Unless Izzy changes his mind about guest spot. Or the others change their minds about equal share for Izzy as full time member. I don't think he will be in Europe.

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

Well a guest will never get equal share.It seems obvious to me. I think Izzy knows that. He was a guest before. Only a full time member could get what other other full time members get. It's just common sense. Unless Izzy changes his mind about guest spot. Or the others change their minds about equal share for Izzy as full time member. I don't think he will be in Europe.

Sadly nor do I. It seems to be the main point of contention regarding the tour, you would have thought an attempt at explaining the situation would be made. It is however GnF'Rland so logic doesn't apply. 

I think he'll be at a surprise gig or at the st. louis show if he turns up at all. (or possibly Spain so Izzy can visit his wifey @Darkenchantress  and make her feel better. ;) )

But I still have hope we'll get AFD5 at st. louis.

#1 It's the first time they've been back to St. Louis since the riots

#2 It's close to the 30th date

What else could they do to make it special in St. Louis? Come out and say "Hey sorry for f'ing up your town so many years ago and for never returning... To make up for it we're going to play a very special 2hr extended "extra layered" version of 'The Seeker'. Happy 30th everyone!!!"

Edited by Kris_1989

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think he'll be at a surprise gig or at the st. louis show if he turns up at all. (or possibly Spain so Izzy can visit his wifey @Darkenchantress  and make her feel better. ;) )

What else could they do to make it special in St. Louis? Come out and say "Hey sorry for f'ing up your town so many years ago and for never returning... To make up for it we're going to play a very special 2hr extended "extra layered" version of 'The Seeker'. Happy 30th everyone!!!"

Yeah but there is a billboard in one city and one city only. Hint: That city is not St.Louis  :P

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah but there is a billboard in one city and one city only. Hint: That city is not St.Louis  :P

It's there to distract you from st. louis. Don't fall for it. :ph34r:

giphy.gif

:lol:

Edited by Kris_1989

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm out of likes but, aww, why you so lovely? :wub: As much as i would love for it to be in Spain, I'm pretty sure that if something great regarding the anniversary happens (and by great i mean AFD 5 nothing else) it will be in LA and i hope so many of you can go and periscope Izzy's beautiful everything for all of us to see. 

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

It's there to distract you from st. louis. Don't fall for it. :ph34r:

giphy.gif

:lol:

LMFAO, best gif ever.

6 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I think if there's something special it will take place in LA, though.

You're probably right. :P

5 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm pretty sure that if something great regarding the anniversary happens (and by great i mean AFD 5 nothing else) it will be in LA and i hope so many of you can go and periscope Izzy's beautiful everything for all of us to see.

I hope so too but I think if they do it in LA we wont find out till last minute and wont be able to get tickets. :( That's why I was hoping for St. Louis. Bigger crowd and more time for people to prepare. I just hope somebody periscopes it, wherever it happens. Or better yet, records it on a decent camera for once.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

You're probably right. :P

I hope so too but I think if they do it in LA we wont find out till last minute and wont be able to get tickets. :( That's why I was hoping for St. Louis. Bigger crowd and more time for people to prepare. I just hope somebody periscopes it, wherever it happens. Or better yet, records it on a decent camera for once.

Ouch, I hope not! But whatever, after the ridiculous last video/gif GnR posted on their Twitter I've lost hope in any kind of real reunion. Cause nothing says rock n' roll like blue haired pokemon being useless up there :facepalm:

54 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What about Our Birthday party??  l

Izzy's birthday? Didn't we decide finally to just post whatever we want here on this thread?

BTW, I think this belongs here :lol:

sub-buzz-3805-1470944114-10.png

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Ouch, I hope not! But whatever, after the ridiculous last video/gif GnR posted on their Twitter I've lost hope in any kind of real reunion. Cause nothing says rock n' roll like blue haired pokemon being useless up there :facepalm:

Izzy's birthday? Didn't we decide finally to just post whatever we want here on this thread?

I've invited Our Avocado Farmer to Our Avocado birthday partay:ph34r:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

:lol: Out of all his deleted tweets I have a feeling he regrets the avocado farming one the most. #neverforget

29 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I've invited Our Avocado Farmer to Our Avocado birthday partay:ph34r:

Oh...my... god! Whyyyy!! It's not even his Bday yet. :rofl-lol: 

3ZiIUzA.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

:lol: Out of all his deleted tweets I have a feeling he regrets the avocado farming one the most. #neverforget

Oh...my... god! Whyyyy!! It's not even his Bday yet. :rofl-lol: 

3ZiIUzA.gif

He tweeted about his avocado farming? I missed that one. Have a screenshot? :hug: