Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

OMG y'all are all insane.  Thank God.  :heart::headbang:  

@SerenityScorp - I adore the invitation! And it's actually reassuring that I'm not the only who tags Izzy on Twitter occasionally.   :lol:  But at least our tags are meaningful and not just " I love you, Izzy. Please come to <insert city here>."  :facepalm:

In other news, I had my music on shuffle in the car today.  "Gotta Say" came on and I decided that it may very well be the best damn song ever written.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

OMG farm racing Izzy is the best! :rofl-lol: That last page was hilarious. 

We have seriously invited Izzy to his SURPRISE (not anymore) birthday party??? Well

2mnoyhf.gif

This supreme witch always ruin everything :awesomeface:

But Im afraid He will not see if We invited Him on His birthday,

So to make sure He will see it I send Him the invitation earlier 

N' We can party earlier too!

FNEsFZLyDB2vK.gif

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

OMG y'all are all insane.  Thank God.  :heart::headbang:  

@SerenityScorp - I adore the invitation! And it's actually reassuring that I'm not the only who tags Izzy on Twitter occasionally.   :lol:  But at least our tags are meaningful and not just " I love you, Izzy. Please come to <insert city here>."  :facepalm:

In other news, I had my music on shuffle in the car today.  "Gotta Say" came on and I decided that it may very well be the best damn song ever written.

Im not just tagging, Im replying on His tweet,  To make sure tht He will read it :ph34r:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Ah I totally get you, Fortus, NITL tour is beyond my wildest nightmares. :D

Fortus also praised Axl as "very loyal" and "very generous," explaining that the reclusive singer "likes to have people that have his back."

Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I know I always say the same but he wasn't that loyal to Izzy back in '91. The impression I got is that he seems to be only loyal to people who don't challenge him, you're with him or against him, there are no shades of grey. :shrugs:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I bet you all have seen this a million times, but not me, haha look at Izzy peaking :heart:

Love the glasses he's wearing, he always was the coolest of them all. :wub:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Loyal or just bought? He's said the same speech about every single lineup of GNR.

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I know I always say the same but he wasn't that loyal to Izzy back in '91. The impression I got is that he seems to be only loyal to people who don't challenge him, you're with him or against him, there's no shades of grey. :shrugs:

Love the glasses he's wearing, he always was the coolest of them all. :wub:

Well He's loyal enough  to not fired NuGN'R Member "N' His entourage",  He even asking Ashba if Ashba want to be part of NITL

@Darkenchantress I dunno about tht but I guess after what happens with The old Member He become more loyal to new Member

Dats just My opinion tho

Edited by SerenityScorp

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

..... they have a history of doing things on April fools day. 

Exactly.

And to tease a show when it probably isn't happening is a dick move.

I hate April Fools day. :fuckyou:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did you guys see the 'trouble in paradise' thread? If Izzy shows up at the Troubadour today I'm going to lose it. :(

I just read it but I don't understand what the fuck is happening :lol:

Why would Izzy show up at the Troubadour? Sorry I'm slow today... 

So well before I forget, I had a dream and I want to share and it is pretty long and could be boring for some. 

I saw that I am in LA and Tom Cruise is sick and is in the hospital, I thought If I go to the hospital then I might find Izzy cause supposedly in my dream Izzy and Tom Cruise were friends.

So I crossed the road towards the hospital and waited for Izzy, but he wasn't there, then further down the road I saw Izzy and ran towards him.

But then I saw Ana, well now a little back story regarding her, she is a girl from Germany, she is tall and manly built, before this site I used to be on a chat of another band, not related to GNR, so she used to post over there, that band was releasing their new album that time, so they released pictures from their official photoshoot, that girl put her watermark on the photos and claimed it to be hers, I shared the normal photos which belonged to the band, so started to blame me that I stole those pictures from her and kept on spamming about me, from that day I started to hate her cause she kept on talking shit about me that I "stole" from her. 

So well in my dream I saw her running towards me with a Knife and she din't want me to meet Izzy, but then @Kris_1989 came to my rescue and saved my life, so thank you for that.

Then me and Kristina followed Izzy to a club, it was Troubadour or Roxy, I dont remember, over there we saw Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven on stage. Axl was not there and out of all the songs they decided to perform a song from Axl's solo album lol. So well Izzy sang Better and Duff helped in the vocals too, it was an amazing performance.

• Like 4

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

I just read it but I don't understand what the fuck is happening :lol:

Why would Izzy show up at the Troubadour? Sorry I'm slow today... 

I'm just as confused as you are. :lol: That guy is posting and deleting his posts faster than Izzy.

He posted that GNR was playing today, then changed it to just the troubadour without a date and now that's gone too? He also posted SCOM but that footage was already out months ago? :question:

Side note: That dudes editing is awful. No wonder why they didn't use him again.. or pay him. :smiley-confused2:

2 minutes ago, Słash said:

So well in my dream I saw her running towards me with a Knife and she din't want me to meet Izzy, but then @Kris_1989 came to my rescue and saved my life, so thank you for that.

:lol: You're welcome!

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm just as confused as you are. :lol: That guy is posting and deleting his posts faster than Izzy.

He posted that GNR was playing today, then changed it to just the troubadour without a date and now that's gone too? He also posted SCOM but that footage was already out months ago? :question:

Side note: That dudes editing is awful. No wonder why they didn't use him again.. or pay him. :smiley-confused2:

Aaaaah, OK, I was taking it for an April Fools joke. That guy is weird. :crazy: Well, this band is weird.

5 minutes ago, Słash said:

So well before I forget, I had a dream and I want to share and it is pretty long and could be boring for some. 

´´.

LMAO what did you take for dinner? :lol: