Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

@Darkenchantress that quote by Tracii is kind of funny, because in a Axl has said the complete opposite. I can't  think of the quote but Izzy played a demo of a song he had written and was completely ripping of somebody else, there was a quote as well Axl says something like izzy couldn't see that there was a problem with plagiarising  other people's guitar work.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Archtop said:

@Darkenchantress that quote by Tracii is kind of funny, because in a Axl has said the complete opposite. I can't  think of the quote but Izzy played a demo of a song he had written and was completely ripping of somebody else, there was a quote as well Axl says something like izzy couldn't see that there was a problem with plagiarising  other people's guitar work.

:lol:

But was that true? Or was just another episode of "pissed off cause you know what? Fuck Izzy! this is called double talkin' jive motherf*****" Axl? :awesomeface:

And now, here, have some Izzy and a little bit of  Flanders on the right.

tumblr_oniqepkcHf1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

:lol:

But was that true? Or was just another episode of "pissed off cause you know what? Fuck Izzy! this is called double talkin' jive motherf*****" Axl? :awesomeface:

I think its true cause I forgot tht there is/are Izzy song/songs tht sounds like Somebody music 

Sorry for the double post but I just saw this

And I don't wanna be a delusional fuck but why on earth are they using ONLY Izzy's Nightrain solo to promote the European tour? Why do they like to torture me, I'm already a pro at over-thinking stupid things! <_<

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:
  Hide contents

something happened today and I'm so happy to be here with all of you right now. 

:hug:

Sounds like you were about to die or something. Whatever happened, I'm glad you're here with us too! :)

21 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

And I don't wanna be a delusional fuck but why on earth are they using ONLY Izzy's Nightrain solo to promote de European tour? Why do they like torture me I'm already a pro at over-thinking stupid things! <_<

Ok, there's only two possiblities; either Izzy is now involved in some form or they are the stupidest, most disgusting people ever!! :lol:

I hope it's the first option and Izzy's involvement is full time as it should be!

And I don't wanna be a delusional fuck but why on earth are they using ONLY Izzy's Nightrain solo to promote de European tour? Why do they like torture me I'm already a pro at over-thinking stupid things! <_<

A) Re: your other post  -- I'm glad you're here, too!   Don't ever leave me!  Say you'll always be there!! :headbang:

B) Is it weird that although I am so majorly in need of more Izzy in my life - especially live, on stage Izzy -I kinda want him to just be like, "fuck you" to the other guys?  Even if they split the loot?  Like, "you had your fucking chance and you blew it, fuckers".  I feel like a terrible fan saying that.  Pls forgive me.  But I like stubborn Izzy. 

C) That being said, I will absolutely die from happiness if I ever see that man play on stage, and I will absolutely buy tickets to wherever that happens.  Please God let it be somewhere in the US so I don't go bankrupt. :P

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Reveal hidden contents

And I don't wanna be a delusional fuck but why on earth are they using ONLY Izzy's Nightrain solo to promote the European tour? Why do they like to torture me, I'm already a pro at over-thinking stupid things! <_<

Don't get your hopes up, they don't know UK is Europe, so they probably don't know that's Izzy's solo either :P 

23 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

B) Is it weird that although I am so majorly in need of more Izzy in my life - especially live, on stage Izzy -I kinda want him to just be like, "fuck you" to the other guys?  Even if they split the loot?  Like, "you had your fucking chance and you blew it, fuckers".  I feel like a terrible fan saying that.  Pls forgive me.  But I like stubborn Izzy. 

No, nooooo! I get what you're saying but if they end up sharing the loot or doing whatever Izzy thinks it's fair for him to be there, then Izzy, fuck, go up there with the three stooges (and Steven). Even if it's only for one show and then you leave and give them the finger, as they deserve. I actually would laugh at that, really :lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Don't get your hopes up, they don't know UK is Europe, so they probably don't know that's Izzy's solo either :P 

No, nooooo! I get what you're saying but if they end up sharing the loot or doing whatever Izzy thinks it's fair for him to be there, then Izzy, fuck, go up there with the three stooges (and Steven). Even if it's only for one show and then you leave and give them the finger, as they deserve. I actually would laugh at that, really :lol:

Omg I like that idea WAY better!!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Ok, there's only two possiblities; either Izzy is now involved in some form or they are the stupidest, most disgusting people ever!! :lol:

I hope it's the first option and Izzy's involvement is full time as it should be!

Definitely, I thought the same, if Izzy is not involved and they are trying to troll us, shame on them! They cut it exactly when Slash's part starts, it can't be a coincidence

1 hour ago, Cold Jen Time said:

C) That being said, I will absolutely die from happiness if I ever see that man play on stage, and I will absolutely buy tickets to wherever that happens.  Please God let it be somewhere in the US so I don't go bankrupt. :P

I absolutely get what you feel cause it's kinda the same for me. I'd said it a thousand times, I'd rather not have Izzy than to have him as a guest in his own band's reunion. How ridiculous and insulting that would be? I'd love to see him up there as an equal cause he deserves it (the first one that mentions the partnership will be thrown out the window <_<) but they have treated him in a very wrong way so far and they surely deserve the "fuck you".

46 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I said it on the main section already but yes, I'd love for him to play one show and then say "fuck this shit" and ride away on his bike into the sunset smiling happily, so some people would have a real reason to bitch about him at last. 

And gosh, yeah, the UK thing. :facepalm:

And thanks, guys, you're all so lovely! :heart:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Definitely, I thought the same, if Izzy is not involved and they are trying to troll us, shame on them! They cut it exactly when Slash's part starts, it can't be a coincidence

Yeah, it must mean something! They made a mistake, though. They should have used a pic of Duff when he was disguised as Izzy :P

23 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I absolutely get what you feel cause it's kinda the same for me. I'd said it a thousand times, I'd rather not have Izzy than to have him as a guest in his own band's reunion. How ridiculous and insulting that would be? I'd love to see him up there as an equal cause he deserves it (the first one that mentions the partnership will be thrown out the window <_<) but they have treated him in a very wrong way so far and they surely deserve the "fuck you".

Yeah, that's what I've been saying too. Don't want Izzy to be a guest in his own fn' band, that would be horrible. Get him back full time or leave him alone with his integrity intact!

26 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

And thanks, guys, you're all so lovely! :heart:

We are, aren't we? ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------

On other very important news, the adorable Sidney didn't like Nirvana nearly as much as she liked GNR!! :heart: Suck on that, Kurt! :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

This is so random but

Hide contents

Hope you're ok! Message me if you need to vent/talk! :heart::hug:

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm telling you he's back in... :ph34r:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

A part of me wants Izzy to tell them to fuck off too - especially because I think they've used him way too much without ever giving him the respect he deserves - but at the same time if they pay him what he wants and he wants to do it then I'll be supportive & excited either way. :shrugs:

Honestly, it'd be fucking great to have Izzy come on stage and let those three assholes hear how loved he is. You know the crowds gonna roar as soon as they say Izzy's name. That might be a big enough 'Fuck you' to the big three for me. Knock 'em dead, Izzy! :headbang:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Hope you're ok! Message me if you need to vent/talk! :heart::hug:

I'm telling you he's back in... :ph34r:

giphy.gif

A part of me wants Izzy to tell them to fuck off too - especially because I think they've used him way too much without ever giving him the respect he deserves - but at the same time if they pay him what he wants and he wants to do it then I'll be supportive & excited either way. :shrugs:

Honestly, it'd be fucking great to have Izzy come on stage and let those three assholes hear how loved he is. You know the crowds gonna roar as soon as they say Izzy's name. That might be a big enough 'Fuck you' to the big three for me. Knock 'em dead, Izzy! :headbang:

Amen to that.  So you guys have totally convinced me that the best FU to them would be to have people going f'n wild over Izzy on stage.  And then after the last show he plays, he calmly puts his guitar down, flips them the double (I wish it could be a triple :lol:) bird, says fuck you very much, and walks off the stage to begin an intimate club solo tour.  

Too much to ask? :lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

They don't seem to care about crowd reactions or anything. We were screaming for Steven like there was no tomorrow here in Argentina and they just let him play one song :( Even if all the Izzy fans get together and cause a global earthquake (?) these guys will most likely not give a shit about it. Still, I'd love to see all of us being able to express our love for the coolest farmer! :wub:

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Thanks for posting that Kids React clip @BorderlineCrazy Love those clips! That Sydney is a smart girl! Love her lol. That one little boy could not get enough of Nirvana. :)

My pleasure! Can't get enought of those adorable kids! :heart: We need a Kids React to Stizzy Stradler :P

EDIT: We made it to page 117!

Edited by BorderlineCrazy

7 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

They don't seem to care about crowd reactions or anything. We were screaming for Steven like there was no tomorrow here in Argentina and they just let him play one song :( Even if all the Izzy fans get together and cause a global earthquake (?) these guys will most likely not give a shit about it. Still, I'd love to see all of us being able to express our love for the coolest farmer! :wub:

I know... Jerks. :( Well for what it's worth, Izzy will at least hear how much we all appreciate him. And hopefully it will get the new fans interested in his solo work. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Actually, I remember there was a big Axl fan I used to talk to back in 2006/07 who had friends from Spain who were big GNR fans. He shared a cool video with me that they filmed and sent him but they didn't upload it to YouTube and I lost it once my old computer died and I hate myself for it 'cause I can't get it back now. Izzy joined Axl's band on stage and after playing a song the crowd started chanting "Izzy, Izzy, Izzy" and it looked like Izzy actually shed a tear. It was beautiful to see and I wish I still had the video :cry:

Aww, would love to see that. On another note, Izzy has played so many times in Spain and I always missed him. Ugh myself. :bitchfight:

117, yeaaaaah!!