Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 hours ago, Jane M. said:

A phone message machine and Playboy, holy blast from the past. 

Stuck forever in 1987, like a GNR show. :rofl-lol:

I know...:lol:

And also, the first "fact" - Real name: Jeff ISABELLE :facepalm:

8 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm more concerned that he thinks his eyes are brown.

They don't look brown to me. :lol:

I'm not sure what that eye color is, grey? Hazel? Maybe I'm colorblind... I just call it beautiful. :wub: TBH in many pics his eyes look brown (probably due to  lighting)

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

j2NTOAb.jpg

This. Interesting list of facts about Izzy. 

Thank you, dear. Found it above, so I deleted my post. Couldn't see it before.

It's so young Izzy. I keep asking myself what I would have thought of the orgasm voice mail when I was in my teens or twenties :rofl-lol:

2 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Somebody trying to be clever, Vintage wine... I thought these guys just went for anything with an alcohol content. 

Is that an Indianian trait? :lol: Izzy's probably sipping that vintage wine while reading all those books on philosophy. 

• Like 1

Wasn't Izzy always a wino though? I thought Duff said something about them switching to wine to try and drink less but they just ended up drinking more bottles. :lol:

----

I have a weird question for those of you that have been to the show... Is there a lot of flashing lights? Like strobe lights? Or are they just moving around?

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Wasn't Izzy always a wino though? I thought Duff said something about them switching to wine to try and drink less but they just ended up drinking more bottles. :lol:

----

I have a weird question for those of you that have been to the show... Is there a lot of flashing lights? Like strobe lights? Or are they just moving around?

I don't remember strobo lights but can't say for certain, sorry. :shrugs: 

Izzy drank red wine (as it looks) in his "NO" interview. But wasn't he having gin with everything?

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

----

No, there's no strobes. I suffer with horrendous migraines a lot brought on by lights etc, but the light show was ok for me. 

At the end the lights flash a lot on PC but nothing unbearable for sensitive eyes. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

I don't remember strobo lights but can't say for certain, sorry. :shrugs: 

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No, there's no strobes. I suffer with horrendous migraines a lot brought on by lights etc, but the light show was ok for me. 

At the end the lights flash a lot on PC but nothing unbearable for sensitive eyes. 

Thanks! As long as it's not strobes I think I'll be fine. :)

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Is that an Indianian trait? :lol: Izzy's probably sipping that vintage wine while reading all those books on philosophy. 

And dancing with Mr. Brownstone... 

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't remember any distracting /strobe lights either.  However, seeing Axl Rose live can seriously mess up your head. Since Saturday, I haven't been able to write a single sentence in English without fucking it up somehow. That S.O.B. :lol:   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I don't remember any distracting /strobe lights either.  However, seeing Axl Rose live can seriously mess up your head. Since Saturday, I haven't been able to write a single sentence in English without fucking it up somehow. That S.O.B. :lol:   

lol I don't think Axl will have that much of an effect on me. He never has, not even in his prime. :smiley-confused2: Izzy on the other hand... :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

lol I don't think Axl will have that much of an effect on me. He never has, not even in his prime. :smiley-confused2: Izzy on the other hand... :lol:

That's exactly how I thought before I saw him. :P

Since it's 4th of July are you going to see any fireworks? I've been to USA once in the 90's during summer vacation (we stayed with our relatives who were living in L.A. at the time) I remember that we went to  see the 4th of July fireworks near Disney Hotel (or some other hotel, I can't remember anymore)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

That's exactly how I thought before I saw him. :P

Since it's 4th of July are you going to see any fireworks? I've been to USA once in the 90's during summer vacation (we stayed with our relatives who were living in L.A. at the time) I remember that we went to  see the 4th of July fireworks near Disney Hotel (or some other hotel, I can't remember anymore)

I'll probably just watch them from my house. I'm not sure why (maybe because the 4th fell on a Tuesday this year?) but the fireworks have been non stop since the 1st. :lol: I think I'm all firework'd out at this point. :P

Disney always has the best fireworks though so if you're ever in town that's the place to be. :headbang:

• Like 2