Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

$4,000 to go. I love Adler but that's nuts. :no: 

Oh, I didn't realise it's that much :wow: hmmm I'd might sell my car :lol: 

Never heard of Rock N Roll camp till now. 

As for Izzy guesting with someone, anyone I like, I'd pick Noel Gallagher and them play a little acoustic show, Wonderwall with Noel singing and Patience with Izzy singing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

So hypothetical question since GNR doesn't seem to be happening...

If you guys could have Izzy guest with any band who would it be and what song would you want him to play?

For me... Aerosmith 'Dude (Looks like a lady)' dedicated to Axl. :awesomeface:(KIDDING... I just cant think of a serious answer yet. :lol:)

Does it have to be a band that is still active (so it could happen in real life - at least in theory?) Or can we include time traveling possibilities here? 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh, I didn't realise it's that much :wow:

Me either! I actually thought the fantasy camp was for sick kids, not for profit. :wacko:

9 minutes ago, Archtop said:

JUJU Hounds reunion :kiss: 

Anyband that's touring in small intimate theatres, so we can get up close. :rolleyes:

I think I have to go with JuJu Hounds too. Only problem is I really want to see Taz play with Izzy live. But I also really liked Charlie Quintana :nervous:

9 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Does it have to be a band that is still active (so it could happen in real life - at least in theory?) Or can we include time travelling possibilities here? 

I'm all for time traveling! ;) Omg... Izzy with the stones in their prime would be amazing. Aerosmith too. :drool:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

You hear me, Stradlin? You still got 3 days before my birthday on thursday. I don't even ask you to go touring, singing from your living room is OK. :P

Happy early birthday!!

----

I'd also really like to see Izzy with these two up and comers.. :P

• Like 3

Ok.  Here it goes.  I literally told @Darkenchantress just the other day that I would LOVE to see that Stradlin guy cover "Werewolves of London".  It came on my music shuffle in the car and I'm like .... he totally needs to sing this.  It's got that cool groove and story-tellin' vibe to it, and I think it would be fucking AMAZING.

I know I've read that Warren Zevon thought the song was stupid when he wrote it, but I don't care!!!!  I need this to happen!!!

Now go on, witches .... say what you will. I'll just post this in advance.anigif_enhanced-16520-1394746449-6.gif

:P;)

Edited by Cold Jen Time
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

So hypothetical question since GNR doesn't seem to be happening...

If you guys could have Izzy guest with any band who would it be and what song would you want him to play?

For me... Aerosmith 'Dude (Looks like a lady)' dedicated to Axl. :awesomeface:(KIDDING... I just cant think of a serious answer yet. :lol:)

$4,000 to go. I love Adler but that's nuts. :no: 

He learns from Axl

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

tumblr_osgdvizK9l1uj8av3o4_400.jpg

It's so Slizzy

12 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm guilty of having posted that pic before thinking it was Izzy too. :ph34r:

It's like this one, it's all around Instagram tagged as Duff and Izzy when he is not, even thought it is disturbing how much he looks like Izzy. :wow:

6tWnrQI.png

I've noticed that people can look quite different when they are looking down vs. when they are looking directly at camera. Does Izzy remind you of anyone else in this pic if you take just a quick glance at him? (although the hairstyle could be the main reason for the doppelgänger -vibe that I get from this)  

j2NTOAb.jpg

Now I know why Izzy is so thin. His favorite food is water. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo

6 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

If we are going to have an Izzy/Tommy moment, I am going to once again revel in the awkwardness of this picture:

Image result for izzy stradlin tommy

1. You can see Izzy's soul leaving his body as the camera clicks.

2. Tommy, you have a lot of space on that couch. MOVE OVER. MOVE. OVER. 

3. Butt cheeks.

Why am I thinking that Izzy doesn't give a shit of what is going on there? He just has his usual "oh a camera lets pull some awkward face" face while gulping down some water. As if he'd never have been to some sleazy "situations" with girls (or boys) showing off their bodys not caring what else you can see or not. In my eye Izzy isn't fazed out at all.

Apart from the woman (and the man) acting out embarassingly and maybe a little obscene if you want - and sitting very close to Izzy (lol) - everyone is clothed and all. :shrugs:

@Darkenchantress lovely fotos!

About Izzy playing with whoever - I don't care as long as he does. And I can't decide. :)

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Now I know why Izzy is so thin. He's favorite food is water. 

I'm more concerned that he thinks his eyes are brown.

Izzy-Stradlin-R.-Diamond-WireImage-2001.

They don't look brown to me. :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989