Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

I'm actually curious about the truth of Izzy being a really good lay. I'm not sure if that's a rumor or I've been reading too much GNR fanfiction lately.

Me too. :P

It's been stated on some groupie board once and has been quoted ever since. The same in which Slash and Duff have been called a not so good lay, to paraphrase it . Lol. Or Axl :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Me too. :P

It's been stated on some groupie board once and has been quoted ever since. The same in which Slash and Duff have been called a not so good lay, to paraphrase it . Lol. Or Axl :facepalm:

Oh that! It said Duff was a quick shooter, Axl was into some really kinky shit, and Slash was just average. Izzy did get praised on being a really good fuck. Apparently Steven was the worst out of the original five? He was a pig or something. I dunno. *Shrug*

3 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I doubt that. :rofl-lol:

Hahaha I agree with you. She was all about dizzy and anti izzy like she really doesn't like him but don't remember if there was any explanation given why. It was funny coz somebody put a side by side picture of izzy and dizzy. I really can't remember where I saw that, maybe somewhere in this forum but not sure

3 minutes ago, annabanana said:

Hahaha I agree with you. She was all about dizzy and anti izzy like she really doesn't like him but don't remember if there was any explanation given why. It was funny coz somebody put a side by side picture of izzy and dizzy. I really can't remember where I saw that, maybe somewhere in this forum but not sure

Because apparently Izzy wasn't interested. She's been bitter ever since. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, annabanana said:

If I remember correctly, it was posted here. On this thread. I laughed my ass off with  the pics comparing Izzy and Dizzy. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

She's still trying? Oh boy. I'm gonna need one of those mud pools to put her and a few others to fight for my lord and savior. 

giphy.gif

To keep the bad hombres like Roxana out. :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Because apparently Izzy wasn't interested. She's been bitter ever since. :rofl-lol:

Izzy comes across to me as someone who can read people and detect bullshitters. She seems like a bullshitter so no wonder Izzy wasn't interested.

For the record, I do have a soft spot for him. :confused:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, annabanana said:

Really? Wow she doesn't give up easily hahaha

Yep, just a few weeks ago. He attracts all the Twitter weirdos, no wonder why he doesn't tweet anymore. :facepalm:

And speaking of Twitter, i just found this! Never seen it before!!

DFsxqsjXkAkejQL.jpg

Because this is him, right? Red pants, denim jacket, cute ears, perfect nose... :lol:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Izzy comes across to me as someone who can read people and detect bullshitters. She seems like a bullshitter so no wonder Izzy wasn't interested.

For the record, I do have a soft spot for him. :confused:

I like to think so too. From everything people have said about him, one thing is sure: He has no diva qualities. :D He comes across as a genuine guy who likes to play it cool and down to earth. I do think that would make him something like a bullshit detector. :lol:

And yeah, obviously, we all have a soft spot for him, too :heart:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

DFsxqsjXkAkejQL.jpg

Because this is him, right? Red pants, denim jacket, cute ears, perfect nose... :lol:

Roja pantalones AND chapeu (not sure if that's right or not :lol:).. :wub:

42 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Yep, just a few weeks ago. He attracts all the Twitter weirdos, no wonder why he doesn't tweet anymore. :facepalm:

DFsxqsjXkAkejQL.jpg

Finally a real izzy after so many impostors :)

Edited by annabanana

4 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Hahha, "pantalones rojos" it is. In spanish we put the adjective after the noun. "Chapeau" is "hat" in French. :)

Yes. But @Kris_1989 wrote chapeu, which is "hat" in portuguese. ;)

And thank you for the pic! Never seen before. Just adorable! :wub:

Edited by kkferro72
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Yes. But @Kris_1989 wrote chapeu, which is "hat" in portuguese. ;)

And thank you for the pic! Never seen before. Just adorable! :wub:

Aww, yes, sorry! I totally read it in a wrong way! In spanish "hat" is "sombrero" but the right term for what Izzy is wearing in that pic is "gorra". :lol:

• Like 1