Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did you guys ever see that one picture of faux/possibly real izzy stitting on an amp with a bathrobe on? It was posted on some blog post with these girls saying they met him and I can't find it now. But if you guys have seen it am I the only one who doesn't think that's him?? :lol:

You mean this one, right?

IzzyMisguided.jpg

The photographer who took the pic says it was Izzy but there is something just weird about his face? I don't know. :shrugs:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

You mean this one, right?

IzzyMisguided.jpg

The photographer who took the pic says it was Izzy but there is something just weird about his face? I don't know. :shrugs:

YES! That one! I still think it's faux Izzy.

• Like 1

There's a video I saw on YouTube of Steven Tyler signing autographs and talking to fans either 2012 or 2014 and after a few minutes a guy passes by at the back and almost everyone at the comments says it's izzy. Any of you guys saw that? Will look for it again and will try to figure out how to link it.

8 minutes ago, annabanana said:

There's a video I saw on YouTube of Steven Tyler signing autographs and talking to fans either 2012 or 2014 and after a few minutes a guy passes by at the back and almost everyone at the comments says it's izzy. Any of you guys saw that? Will look for it again and will try to figure out how to link it.

Yeah, that's another imposter. :lol: I can't remember who the guy actually is but it's not Izzy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Not Izzy either? That one looked like Izzy to me!

Our lord and savior, we clearly need you here to shed some light on this matter. :lol:

I thought Ronin debunked it and it wasn't him. But all of the usual suspects/Izzy's friends were at that event (Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Matt Sorum, Perla & Slash) so he could've been there, I guess? :question: I just think if it was him there would be pics of him hanging out with Slash or Matt.

---

Off topic but @Cold Jen Time I just saw your twitter exchange with Roxana.

giphy.gif

That's gonna be a mess when that book comes out.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Irwi said:

I'm pretty/absolutely sure that's Izzy!

But what would he be doing there? Randomly walking around with his guitar? :lol: He didn't perform and he isn't in any other pictures at the event. He does look like Izzy but I don't think that's him. :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Kris_1989

44 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

But what would he be doing there? Randomly walking around with his guitar? :lol: He didn't perform and he isn't in any other pictures at the event. He does look like Izzy but I don't think that's him. :smiley-confused2:

Well, he is a guitar player. To go from one place to another, they have to walk around with their guitar at some point ;)

Maybe he ducked out at the last moment, he’s well known for that!

47 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

But if he's not playing, why would he be carrying it? Does he carry it to the grocery store too?

If you guys want to believe it's him, that's ok. We can agree to disagree. :lol:

giphy.gif

----

Edit: Now you guys have me looking at this like I'm analyzing Bigfoot footage... look at this screenshot. It's not him. :bitchfight::rofl-lol:

1hWsGQ8.pngPatterson%E2%80%93Gimlin_film_frame_352.

Where's @SerenityScorp when we need her? She could tweet him and ask. :lol:

It's sooo him!

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Please god, not more Roxana Shirazi :scared:

I saw her tweet, had to giggle, one of the harshest Happy Birthdays ever. 

The video of the Izzy look a like comes up every now and then, I am pretty sure it's not him, wrong mouth, wrong jeans, also I think one of the very old threads before wacky world named who it actually is. 

• Like 2

Of course all these above are not Izzy. We're weirdos here and have a weird sense of humour. Nobody thought he was ;)

Anyway, didn't we recently wonder when Izzy pissed on the plane and accordingly started to become sober afterwards?

I found this: http://articles.latimes.com/1989-09-01/entertainment/ca-1242_1_phoenix-police

Los Angeles Times

MORNING REPORT 

First Off . . .

September 01, 1989| Arts and entertainment reports from The Times, national and international news services and the nation's press

Guns N' Roses guitarist Izzy Stradlin is out on bail after being arrested in Phoenix for urinating in the galley of an airplane on a flight from Indianapolis. Phoenix police said Thursday that witnesses reported that Stradlin (real name: Jeffrey Dean Isbell) and a female companion were smoking in the nonsmoking section and were verbally abusive to attendants during a USAir flight last Sunday. The pair eventually were moved to the smoking section but continued to use obscene language and make obscene gestures at attendants, police said. When Isbell found the restroom occupied, he urinated on the galley carpet, police said. After the plane landed in Phoenix, Isbell refused to deplane and two police officers boarded to arrest him for creating a disturbance on an airline flight, a federal offense. The musician was booked in Maricopa County Jail, and the case was turned over to the FBI. Geffen Records, which releases Guns N' Roses' records, and the band's manager declined Thursday to comment on the incident. Guns N' Roses is scheduled to share a bill with the Rolling Stones at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on Oct. 21-23.

The Izzylessness is really bugging me.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

That Phoenix issue again...He was an asshole, we know and he changed. 

Sean Spicer quit but I haven't. I will always defend my lord. :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

P.S. Pretty sure SerenityScorp is a dude? :shrugs:

LOL No, she's a girl, Johanna. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

That Phoenix issue again...He was an asshole, we know and he changed. 

Sean Spicer quit but I haven't. I will always defend my lord. :rofl-lol:

What are your talking about? Phoenix? Sean Spicer? :question:

6 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Tori72 Whoops! Didn't realise it was sarcasm lol

I hope it was :lol:

Ah, and you'd know that @SerenityScorp is a girl if you'd know how much she is into Slaxl :awesomeface:

Edited by Tori72

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Whoops again! I thought she was a gay dude for some reason. Sorry.

#IDon'tKnowAnythinglol

LOL :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

P.S. You know that it is mostly women who are into the Slaxl, right? I mean, did you never read the Women's Thread? lol There's so much for you to learn. :lol:

Edited by Tori72

3 hours ago, Archtop said:

I saw her tweet, had to giggle, one of the harshest Happy Birthdays ever.

He follows her so he probably saw it too. :popcorn:

Next up on Jerry Springer: Slash and friends! :lol:

• Like 1