Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Good Riddance. If they aren't going to reunite or release new music, what's the point of continuing?

Yes, I'm still being bitter. :lol:

By the way, I keep seeing headlines with Lortus announcing a new album but I don't go there to read it because I know I'm going to get mad/sick at some point. :bitchfight:/:vomit:

13 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

By the way, I keep seeing headlines with Lortus announcing a new album but I don't go there to read it because I know I'm going to get mad/sick at some point. :bitchfight:/:vomit:

Solo or with GNR? Because if it's with GNR, :4tus: has been saying that for years. Pretty sure he's an android that's programmed to repeat the same lines over and over again to the press and that's it.

"Everything is great."

"The band is better than ever!"

"The new album is coming along great"

"I'm better than the old one"

giphy.gif

But who knows, maybe he is telling the truth this time and they are actually working on new music. :shrugs:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Not really. Izzy is not helping, right?:unsure:

In the meantime, what do you think of the sentence below?

1501329465_86120303943235_02.jpg

Legendary last tour? :huh:

Meegan apparently disspelled the rumors that this is their last tour on her IG.

I like how some of Izzy's facial expressions come off as "Shit, they've caught me red-handed".

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

I'm bored and desperate for something Izzy related

Izzy spoiled us too much last year. :(

we-have-to-go-back-to-the-past-we-have-t

Hopefully he doesn't disappear for 5 years like last time.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Chris Weber (Hollywood Rose) was on the new Appetite for Distortion episode if you guys want to check it out. Lots of Axl & Izzy stories. :headbang:

Thanks for linking that! 

So Izzy didn't worry about the music but he did about the style of the musicians? LOL Makes so much sense to early GnR. They did look like a composed and casted RocknRoll Boy Band and Izzy was like the casting director. :P

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Was Chris Weber so involved in the song writing of AFD that he should've been inducted into HOF? Really? 

Maybe I am being a bit a Slash fan here, but I felt they made out like he just came along and added bits here and there. I'm sure I'm just overreacting :lol: but wtf?! 

Do you feel Chris presented himself that way? Because I didn't. They asked him if he felt he should have been a part of GnR and their success and if being not put him into a depression like Dave Mustaine suffered after being sacked of Metallica. And Chris said he didn't feel that way and that he did not legitimate co-wrote the songs like that, only being involved in the process. Don't remember the exact words.

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No, not him really, but the interviewers  did. The one guy said he texted him and told him on the HOF night that he should be a part of it. I mean, really? 

They also say more than once he co-wrote SONGS for AFD, but which did he? I only know of Anything Goes? 

That's true. Maybe they were only friendly? To be honest, I thought these kind of oversized compliments was being "American". I really hope I am not offending anyone with this as I am not very familiar with the american culture and know shit, probably. But in interviews and stuff the culture always strikes me as being extra complimentary. Especially as the german culture is anything but complimentary. lol

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

That's true. Maybe they were only friendly? To be honest, I thought these kind of oversized compliments was being "American". I really hope I am not offending anyone with this as I am not very familiar with the american culture and know shit, probably. But in interviews and stuff the culture always strikes me as being extra complimentary. Especially as the german culture is anything but complimentary. lol

I think that's maybe the case too, but it could give people listening the wrong impression. 

Of course he is a part of very early GnR history and it is interesting to know the song writing process from even that far back, but I think it's stretching to say "you are on AFD, a part of it" when it's just Anything Goes. Or am I missing something here? 

I think that's maybe the case too, but it could give people listening the wrong impression. 

Of course he is a part of very early GnR history and it is interesting to know the song writing process from even that far back, but I think it's stretching to say "you are on AFD, a part of it" when it's just Anything Goes. Or am I missing something here? 

Did they say the think he is a part of AfD? I missed that but I didn't listen to all yet. I mean, being involved in writing at least Anything goes makes him a part of that song. A tiny part, maybe but nonetheless. But a part of AfD? No. Wouldn't think so.

Also, he is not wrong when he says Axl is the whitest person you will ever see! :lol:

That was a cute remark. Nowadays Axl is rather red then white though :lol:

Just now, Tori72 said:

Did they say the think he is a part of AfD? I missed that but I didn't listen to all yet. I mean, being involved in writing at least Anything goes makes him a part of that song. A tiny part, maybe but nonetheless. But a part of AfD? No. Wouldn't think so.

Well, that's how it sounded to me, when he said he's not only in Hollywood Rose but also he's on Appetite. 

You know that thread in My World about overly sensitive GnR fans?.... :lol:

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, that's how it sounded to me, when he said he's not only in Hollywood Rose but also he's on Appetite. 

You know that thread in My World about overly sensitive GnR fans?.... :lol:

No. Link please. Sounds amusing :)

I think the interviewers were trying to suck up to Chris a bit with the whole AFD/Hall of Fame thing. Or maybe they didn't realize he was only involved with Anything Goes? I get the impression that they're semi-casual fans by their questions and that's why they said what they did, but I could be wrong. :shrugs:

The Axl tanning on the roof story cracked me up. He should know us pale folk don't tan. We just burn and then stay albino white or if we're lucky... off-white. :rofl-lol:

fPUUf.jpg

I also thought it was cute when Chris said he would've followed Izzy anywhere. Even if Izzy was starting a polka band. Good to know even Izzy's bandmates are helpless to his charms. :P

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think the interviewers were trying to suck up to Chris a bit with the whole AFD/Hall of Fame thing. Or maybe they didn't realize he was only involved with Anything Goes? I get the impression that they're semi-casual fans by their questions and that's why they said what they did, but I could be wrong. :shrugs:

The Axl tanning on the roof story cracked me up. He should know us pale folk don't tan. We just burn and then stay albino white or if we're lucky... off-white. :rofl-lol: I also thought it was cute when Chris said he would've followed Izzy anywhere. Even if Izzy was starting a polka band. Good to know even Izzy's bandmates are helpless to his charms. :P

Yeah, when he said Izzy already then was the coolest thing in the world. Probably that's why I liked Chris in that interview :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Most sensitive fanbase? It's us lot right? :lol: 

We're allowed to be sensitive. We've been through more drama than other fan bases. :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 3