Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

What info was it that "Lisa" had for "Jeff"? Is he talking about the Duff Axl interview on Brazilian TV or what? I doubt it was the Michael J Fox. 

How weird it is that he inserts all those emojys in his text. Maybe it's Axl in disguise. :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

I doubt any of that's true. Izzy keeps to himself and already responded to the Duff and Axl interview. Meegan also has nothing to do with whatever issues are going regarding that and there is no reason to get her involved. I can barely decipher the guy's comments to begin with.

Just now, Tori72 said:

Ah thank you! I thought those two would really know something...? Is this the girl you guys mentioned in this thread before who is stalking Izzy on twitter? Do you think she knows something about why Izzy isn't there? Do you know who she is? Sorry, for obvious reasons I'm curious af... :lol:

She's not just stalking him on twitter. She's stalking him offline too. She has talked about going to Izzy's house multiple times and that guy tweets Izzy constantly. At one point Lisa was claiming to be in a relationship with Izzy and was posting selfies claiming Izzy took them of her.

I'm tempted to message Meegan but I think she'd just think I was a creep too. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

She's not just stalking him on twitter. She's stalking him offline too. She has talked about going to Izzy's house multiple times and that guy tweets Izzy constantly. At one point Lisa was claiming to be in a relationship with Izzy and was posting selfies claiming Izzy took them of her.

I'm tempted to message Meegan but I think she'd just think I was a creep too. :facepalm:

I don't think she would think you are a creep at all, she seems really cool with real fans. 

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Ah thanks. She sounds seriously nuts. Poor Izzy, hope he doesn't even notice.

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think she would think you are a creep at all, she seems really cool with real fans. 

So I DM'd her. I told her some of the stuff Lisa has done and told her that we didn't know if Izzy even knew about it or not. And that I just wanted her to know in case he started bothering her too. :unsure:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

So I DM'd her. I told her some of the stuff Lisa has done and told her that we didn't know if Izzy even knew about it or not. And that I just wanted her to know in case he started bothering her too. :unsure:

Well done :lol: Think it is the right thing. She may need the information or not. If she doesn't it is still a very nice gesture of you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think that's the right thing to do seeing as he is saying Slash knows this girl, he obviously does not. 

The guy is totally creepy. Way worse than the other stalkers, I really don't like the vibe from him at all. 

9 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

My God. All this conversation is creeping me out. I hope this Lisa person doesn't get any access to Izzy at all. Never. :shocked:

Well she's tweeted that she's been to his house, but it's hard to tell what's real and what's her just making things up.

From what I've seen it seems like Lisa has some sort of mental illness and hasn't been taking her meds (according to her family) and the mafoxj guy was in rehab last year so he's got some kind of substance abuse issue. So they could be making everything up or they really could be going to Izzy's house and bothering him.

But they've been creeping Melissa, Jen and I out for awhile (at least 6+ months now) we just didn't talk about it in the thread because we were worried those two would find their way here eventually, ya know? I think @Darkenchantress took screen shots of a lot of it so if Meegan or Izzy ever need those we could give them to them.

Edited by Kris_1989
typos everywhere
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Well she's tweeted that she's been to his house, but it's hard to tell what's real and what's her just making things up.

From what I have seen it seems like Lisa has some sort of mental illness and hasn't been taking her meds (according to her family) and the mafoxj guy was in rehab last year so he's got some kind of substance abuse issue. So they could be making everything up or they really could be going to Izzy house and bothering him.

But they've been creeping Melissa, Jane and I out for awhile (at least 6+ months) we just didn't talk about it in the thread because we were worried those two would find their way here eventually, ya know? I think @Darkenchantress took screen shots of a lot of it so if Meegan or Izzy ever need those we could give them to them.

Ok thank you. Very creepy. Do you think I should delecte the copy pasted conversation above?

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Ok thank you. Very creepy. Do you think I should delecte the copy pasted conversation above?

I don't think it really matters. Not too many people seem to know our thread is here so it should be fine. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

From what I have seen it seems like Lisa has some sort of mental illness and hasn't been taking her meds (according to her family) and the mafoxj guy was in rehab last year so he's got some kind of substance abuse issue. So they could be making everything up or they really could be going to Izzy house and bothering him.

But they've been creeping Melissa, Jane and I out for awhile (at least 6+ months) we just didn't talk about it in the thread because we were worried those two would find their way here eventually, ya know? I think @Darkenchantress took screen shots of a lot of it so if Meegan or Izzy ever need those we could give them to them.

Ok. Now I'm terrified! :blink: Thanks for the explanation, though. I hope those freaks get away at some point. :facepalm:

Edited by kkferro72

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

From what I've seen it seems like Lisa has some sort of mental illness and hasn't been taking her meds (according to her family) and the mafoxj guy was in rehab last year so he's got some kind of substance abuse issue. So they could be making everything up or they really could be going to Izzy's house and bothering him.

But they've been creeping Melissa, Jen and I out for awhile (at least 6+ months now) we just didn't talk about it in the thread because we were worried those two would find their way here eventually, ya know? I think @Darkenchantress took screen shots of a lot of it so if Meegan or Izzy ever need those we could give them to them.

That is creepy and sad. Creepy as in them stalking Izzy and making ridiculous claims and now harassing Meegan and sad as in that mental illnesses played a part in all of this.

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

That is creepy and sad. Creepy as in them stalking Izzy and making ridiculous claims and now harassing Meegan and sad as in that mental illnesses played a part in all of this.

I agree.

For what it's worth the Lisa girl seems to have left Izzy alone for awhile now so hopefully she got some help and is ok now. It's just the guy that hasn't stopped. :(

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

I agree.

For what it's worth the Lisa girl seems to have left Izzy alone for awhile now so hopefully she got some help and is ok now. It's just the guy that hasn't stopped. :(

I hope so. I also hope that guy leaves Meegan alone now that you've messaged her and explained what was going on with him.

Edited by purplestargirl

Wow, I see that weirdo is still bothering Izzy on twitter and people in life in general. Now it's Meegan's turn, poor girl. :facepalm:

Those two are completely fucked up and full of shit IMHO, no wonder why Izzy doesn't care about Twitter anymore if every time he checks it he finds those two sending advanced stalker level messages all the time. That chick obviously has a problem and while i don't doubt that she probably met Izzy long long ago, she probably made up everything she is been saying online lately. It was especially hilarious once she posted a pic on IG that totally looked like a very bad taken selfie and the caption was something like "first pic Jeff took of me in years", then her own daughter commented and said "it looks like a selfie, mom..." :lol: Also, probably Izzy's mom is the only one person in the world to still call him "Jeff" but whatever.

As Kris said, yeah, once i noticed the stalking I took some screencaps but sadly I lost them when my phone died a couple months ago so I can't be of much help, sorry, but maybe some of them are still on the conversations we had via PM. I just hope they leave him alone for a fucking while.

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

Is Meegan saying she is an amazing guitar player in @Tori72 post or is she saying Slash is?

The guy does come across as very odd, he seems to tweet a lot of people as if he is an old friend, Cher seems to be a favourite. 

The lisa women I noticed sometime ago too, I think it's likly she new Izzy in the past and seems unable to detach herself from an old aquantence. Her twitter comments are fairly harmless,if somewhat delusional. Doesnt she generally ask Izzy to promote himself a bit more? I might have this really wrong but wasn't there a conversation between her and Del James about Marlon Brando.  IG I don't really follow or know how to use properly, so she is alluding to a non existent relationship? ha ha that's nutty. 

Is it my imagination or does IG seem to provide a platform for a lot of self absorbed crazies. 

Edited by Archtop

7 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Me too. Love it! :rofl-lol:

6 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

It looks like a BBC video of some sort by the lettering in the upper left corner of the GIF.

I think it's from that BBC documentary that came out some months ago, the one in which Tom Zutaut also told these horrible stories about Axl's childhood. There was some unseen footage in that documentary. 

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Frey said:

I think it's from that BBC documentary that came out some months ago, the one in which Tom Zutaut also told these horrible stories about Axl's childhood. There was some unseen footage in that documentary. 

Great. Here in Italy isn't available anymore.. ? 

Edit: Maybe it's off topic but can I ask if someone can give to me the link of this documentary? Thank you so much. The fact is i'm always looking for something new about Izzy!! God, it's extenuating! But never give up https://giphy.com/gifs/duff-mckagan-jqAG3JT4XJlUk

Edited by baileyredrose
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Those two are completely fucked up and full of shit IMHO, no wonder why Izzy doesn't care about Twitter anymore if every time he checks it he finds those two sending advanced stalker level messages all the time. That chick obviously has a problem and while i don't doubt that she probably met Izzy long long ago, she probably made up everything she is been saying online lately. It was especially hilarious once she posted a pic on IG that totally looked like a very bad taken selfie and the caption was something like "first pic Jeff took of me in years", then her own daughter commented and said "it looks like a selfie, mom..." :lol: Also, probably Izzy's mom is the only one person in the world to still call him "Jeff" but whatever.

Yeah the "Jeff" is hmmm. Read somewhere before that friends call him izzy while family calls him either izzy or jd. The daughters comment is both funny and embarrassing

• Like 3