Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Actually I like that picture. It makes him look like a regular guy, approachable. It makes me want to give him a hug (and then I'd probably get arrested and restraining order)

Same! There's something about that picture that makes him seem so down to earth. Although he'd probably promptly tell me to fuck off if I went up to him. And issue the restraining order as you said. :lol:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

I agree. I think everyone is just judging him by this picture:

eRd4L7O.png

But if you changed the shirt and hat he'd look fine.

Poor guy cant even run errands without us weirdos judging him. :lol:

I like this pic :) aside from the shirt and cap I think it's because of the raised eyebrows, it makes his forehead look wrinkly 

9 minutes ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

Who is TB? The Band? Im dense, sorry ?

TB is Team Brazil, headed by Stephanie Seymour's son's former nanny, Beta Lebeis, who is now Axl's manager/mom.  TB might also manage the band; I don't keep track of the legal details.  TB includes Beta's son Fernando (aka Fermanager, Fernie, etc.,) daughter Vanessa, and their spouses.  Add the guy Andrei, the suspected old friend-with-benefits Sasha, various intelligent models, and you have "the Freak Show" according to this forum.  :rofl-lol:  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, triad said:

TB is Team Brazil, headed by Stephanie Seymour's son's former nanny, Beta Lebeis, who is now Axl's manager/mom.  TB might also manage the band; I don't keep track of the legal details.  TB includes Beta's son Fernando (aka Fermanager, Fernie, etc.,) daughter Vanessa, and their spouses.  Add the guy Andrei, the suspected old friend-with-benefits Sasha, various intelligent models, and you have "the Freak Show" according to this forum.  :rofl-lol:  

Oh!! I see LOL that is quite an entourage and that might be the case! That must also be why Adler is so quiet.

JNDA_f-maxage-0.gif

Shiit. Women's thread is a mess. This thread is a mess. What the hell, @Frey? What have you done??? :max:

33 minutes ago, triad said:

I always adore the explanations of what is TB and the freak show on this forum :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

Oh!! I see LOL that is quite an entourage and that might be the case! That must also be why Adler is so quiet.

Yes, that is a popular theory.  

Also, if you want to know more about Andrei, ask @dgnr.  That's him as her avatar!  I'm pretty sure none of the other managers & hangers on have the honor of being anyone's avatar.  

1 hour ago, triad said:

Absolutely outstanding contributions to today's discussions, Mr. Chairman.  Bravo, bravo!

Thank you, thank you. :awesomeface:

59 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yor're all too cool for hair discussions? How so? I bet young Izzy at least would have shared some of his style experience and he would definitely have had an opinion on everyone's hair. :P:awesomeface:

Exactly!

Izzy would have been totally into this discussion and he would have shared his opinions and wisdom with everyone here. :awesomeface:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Read the comments. Some fan having a go at Meegan about Izzy, does anyone know who he is and who this Lisa C is? 

I just read the comments on that and Mike or whatever that dude's name is is just rambling. :facepalm:

My question is: Who the hell is Lisa and what does she have to do with Jeff?

That is one weird comments in this IG of Meegan. It makes me cringe for several reasons. Mostly because this Mafoxj guy is so full of himself and making stupid hints so everyone would understand what he's saying. I also wonder why would a friend of Izzy's girlfriend/wife/friend reach out to Meegan on social media? So what he's saying is that it is Slash's fault that Izzy and Steven aren't there?

• mafoxjInteresting no pictures with ?. Nor a single interview since tour began. Seems that Axl and Duff interview is all that has come out since tour. And what an interview it was. And your pictures around US and world ? confirm Jeff and Stevens absence unnoticed. Soon Miami, lots of Orange ? seats ? sad to say. What is orange seat ? Get Monk ?
  • meeganhodgesFor the guy above. If you look at my photos I rarely post pics of any other guy, other than mine. And that's where my camera goes. So if one turns out to where I like to share it then I do. I can't help who's in my photos I like that I take of my man. I'm not a professional GnR photographer nor do I want to be. I just take photos of what draws me and that's my beautiful man. So of your interests are to see any of the guys in photos.... take a look on the ig of Kat, she is a wonderful photographer who takes photos of the entire band. That's her gig and she's amazeballs at it. You'll love them. Also check out the bands instagram. They have amazing photos. I adore everyone in the band I don't think they take it personally that I stick my camera all in Slash's view. Trust me. My page might not interest you but I'm not trying to be anyone other than myself. I'm a little goofy, little boho, little Rock n roll, a mama, a proud partner to and amazing guitar player I love fashion and monsters and little dark humor. And I live nice people.
  • meeganhodges@mafoxj, ☝️
  • meeganhodges?
  • mafoxj@meeganhodges Dearest Meegan. I love ❤️ anything you post. Your page does interest me. A lot. My name is Mike I have recently posted on your page. My friends name is Lisa C. You met her in Boston. She has a friend named Jeff. Saul knows him quite well. I'm simply a travel consultant for a major credit card company. I'm simply a face in the crowd or used to be. One night I was very disappointed with what Lisa told me she heard from a town called Ojai. I wrote on here to one of Sauls senior staff.
  • mafoxjNothing bad but Lisa was not happy ? and she woke Jeff up and read it to him. Within 30 minutes it was received. Thank you for taking the time to write me. And thank Saul for his loyalty. He knows Lisa as well btw. Have a great time in Miami. The stadium looks like a space ?
  • meeganhodges@mafoxj ☺️ there is always someone wanting to start stuff with these guys. It's so silly. It makes them feel important. Just enjoy the ride. ✌️
  • mafoxjMeegan . No one is starting anything. What's done is done. One ☝️ day someone will write about all this like Noel Monk did about Van Halen. Thanks for replying. You don't even know who I'm speaking of. This Lisa, take a look. She's the girl with the Warhol picture of Mick Jagger. You'll remember,
  • meeganhodges@mafoxj I have no clue whom your talking about. All good . Have a nice evening.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Read the comments. Some fan having a go at Meegan about Izzy, does anyone know who he is and who this Lisa C is? 

I just read the comments, very weird. It kind of seems like he might be a troll. His IG name alludes to Michael j fox. It all sounds very juvenile: he asked Meegan something and the Lisa gal saw it and woke up izzy to read it to him? Lol if anyone has a dummy IG account, they should try to engage him and see what he says! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Yor're all too cool for hair discussions? How so? I bet young Izzy at least would have shared some of his style experience and he would definitely have had an opinion on everyone's hair. :P:awesomeface:

Those pictures of Slash's hair traumatized me. :scared:

At least Izzy has gorgeous hair.

1 hour ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

I just read the comments, very weird. It kind of seems like he might be a troll. His IG name alludes to Michael j fox. It all sounds very juvenile: he asked Meegan something and the Lisa gal saw it and woke up izzy to read it to him? Lol if anyone has a dummy IG account, they should try to engage him and see what he says! 

Apparently his name IS Michael Fox.

What info was it that "Lisa" had for "Jeff"? Is he talking about the Duff Axl interview on Brazilian TV or what? I doubt it was the Michael J Fox. 

How weird it is that he inserts all those emojys in his text. Maybe it's Axl in disguise. :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

Oh, jesus... :facepalm: Lisa is the girl that has been stalking Izzy for months and the guy is her friend. I don't want to go into detail here since it's public but Meegan should stay clear of those two.

Ah thank you! I thought those two would really know something...? Is this the girl you guys mentioned in this thread before who is stalking Izzy on twitter? Do you think she knows something about why Izzy isn't there? Do you know who she is? Sorry, for obvious reasons I'm curious af... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Oh, jesus... :facepalm: Lisa is the girl that has been stalking Izzy for months and the guy is her friend. I don't want to go into detail here since it's public but Meegan should stay clear of those two.

No wonder Izzy hasn't been on Twitter recently, with people like this about.