Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

29 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

The petty bitch in me really hopes Axl's voice is awful tonight. :max:

giphy.gif

Don't worry, it will be. Mickey Mouse meets Herbert the Pervert from Family guy (somebody in the D & N forum called it that, I didn't make it up)

And a couple of weeks ago I declared how I love Axl Rose.... how things change.

• Like 1

The more everyone denies it the more I think it's happening. They are smuggling izzy and Steven into the venue inside some storage cases, or under sheets. 

I gotta believe that that if Steven wasn't involved he would be having a mental breakdown in the streets of NYC at this moment.

i have to go to work and spend the next 9 hours hiding in the bathroom, checking my phone for updates.

Is there going to be an interview with Howard Stern or is it just the show? I really can't see the point of it all now. Why all the fuss for the same band members and 70% the same set list? Couple of extra AFD songs and suddenly it's a celebration. 

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Is there going to be an interview with Howard Stern or is it just the show? I really can't see the point of it all now. Why all the fuss for the same band members and 70% the same set list? Couple of extra AFD songs and suddenly it's a celebration. 

It is completely senseless.

10 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

The more everyone denies it the more I think it's happening. They are smuggling izzy and Steven into the venue inside some storage cases, or under sheets. 

I gotta believe that that if Steven wasn't involved he would be having a mental breakdown in the streets of NYC at this moment.

i have to go to work and spend the next 9 hours hiding in the bathroom, checking my phone for updates.

Darling, it is not going to happen. I'll sleep as it is in the middle of the night for me anyway.

6 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I want to believe, i just want to wake up tomorrow morning and have the chance to post this

uzBJsNa.gif

Meanwhile, I still hate everything and everyone :max: except you, guys! Group hug!

:hug:

I really just wanted to see all the shit talkers admit AFD5 sounds better than the 3 + hired hands. :no:

----

You know what'd be really funny? What if Izzy and Steven did a live stream with JT, and Rick at the same time as the Apollo stream. 

I know which stream I'd be watching!

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I want to believe, i just want to wake up tomorrow morning and have the chance to post this

uzBJsNa.gif

Meanwhile, I still hate everything and everyone :max: except you, guys! Group hug!

Kuvahaun tulos haulle group hug gif

(You don't hate Izzy, do you?) 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle izzy stradlin pictures 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

17 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I need a group hug so much right now. Why am I a fan of this band? So many bands in the world and I had to fall for the most fucked up one :facepalm:

Anyway: group hug! 
group-hug.gif-w500h242.gif?resize=562,27

Where's Ross? Where's Izzy?  :max:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I need a group hug so much right now. Why am I a fan of this band? So many bands in the world and I had to fall for the most fucked up one :facepalm:

What happened to the Holy Trinity and Slash's mesmerizing drooling?

No more love from the NO! Gang? :rofl-lol:

I'm an asshole, back to my farm I go.  I'll see myself out. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Anyway: group hug! 

:hug:

It's simple - they are a great rock band with amazing music - no matter how fucked up.

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

But how about a little Nightrain fan club 30- year celebration. I semi -accidentally joined this thing last year when I bought the tickets for the concert. :D

Edited by Fourteenbeers

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

You mean the three stooges? Fuck them, shattering dreams like that. Slash can choke on his drool during tonight's show for all I care :max: 

• Like 2

Team Group Hug! Never needed it more. 

10THEGANG_HIMYM.gif

And Team Hate Everything Right Now

giphy-5.gif?w=300&h=150

17 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Never any Slash Drool Love from me. :max: 

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You mean the three stooges? Fuck them, shattering dreams like that. Slash can choke on his drool during tonight's show for all I care :max: 

That's the spirit, girl! :headbang:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Steven is the one I really feel sorry for now. I know how much this day means to him.  There's probably nothing to look forward to, so I'm going to sleep. 

P.S. @Kris_1989I hid that Justine Bieber post of mine- feel free to do the same with your quote with the pic, unless you want to admire it here. 

didnt he say that they had plans for the anniversary