Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

According to some insider Steven is in NY. Beta knows nothing:P

Never thought I would say this but thank you Beta by take care of me.

If that post doesn't help people realize AFD5 ain't happening, I don't know in what alternate universe they live in.

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

If that post doesn't help people realize AFD5 ain't happening, I don't know in what alternate universe they live in.

:bitchfight:

I will never give up! :max:

And I also will be disappointed in a few hours. :lol:

But seriously... Where's Izzy?? Is TB holding him hostage in the vault? I kind of expected a tweet from him by now.

Edited by Kris_1989

People, it really is dooming on me, there never will be the AFD 5 again. At this point I wouldn't even care if with others on stage or not. It would have been such a golden opportunity, similar to but even better than HoF. Just this one show, for the fans, put you fucking pride or whatever it is aside, just do it. Go on stage, play.

But alas, they choose to do otherwise. I feel pretty heartbroken right now, no matter what my pessimistic self said a few days ago in this very thread.

I'm too emotional for this band. I really should just go and move on.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

People, it really is dooming on me, there never will be the AFD 5 again. At this point I wouldn't even care if with others on stage or not. It would have been such a golden opportunity, similar to but even better than HoF. Just this one show, for the fans, put you fucking pride or whatever it is aside, just do it. Go on stage, play.

But alas, they choose to do otherwise. I feel pretty heartbroken right now, no matter what my pessimistic self said a few days ago in this very thread.

I'm too emotional for this band. I really should just go and move on.

You aren't allowed to leave us. You have to stay forever, sorry.

I know I'm the resident nutjob of this thread who always believes AFD5 will happen but honestly we can't give up yet. Izzy never stays mad at people forever and Steven would be up for a reunion anytime anywhere. It could still happen. Maybe not tonight but it could still happen in the future.

And about tonight, Beta could be 100% full of shit. She knew what hash tagging those two would do, so why do it? Izzy's not on Instagram so it's not like he would see her congratulations... if that's what that is. I still think there's a chance... There's probably a bigger chance of one of us winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning but I'm not giving up yet.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

They opened another thread in the D & N forum where people can argue about I & S not being at the Apollo gig.

The arguments about the subject derailed the Apollo concert thread so badly, they had to do it.. :lol::facepalm:

P.S. it's very considerate from Beta to congratulate people who had nothing to do with the making of AFD. She is very sweet lady. 

I will believe he will be there until the last song is played tonight and then I will be fucking enraged  because he wasn't there or he was but only Kate Hudson and Jim Carey got a good view of him.  This is my relationship to this band now. 

Well, at least it gets the fan base riled up and gives everyone something to talk about. I'll take a klonopin and maybe everything will be okay.

• Like 1

Since Russ deleted my posts in the Apollo thread I guess I'll post it here. :max: Meegan just confirmed that Izzy & Steven wont be there. So what little hope I had left is now gone.

J7miKtd.png

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Since Russ deleted my posts in the Apollo thread I guess I'll post it here. :max: Meegan just confirmed that Izzy & Steven wont be there. So what little hope I had left is now gone.

J7miKtd.png

Yeah,  I meant to say about that... they remove all Stizzy related posts from the Apollo concert thread ( -> that's why the other "arguing" thread was opened). 

I can't say I'm surprised about this.. but it all makes sense now. That's why it's in New York instead of LA.  (if the classic lineup would have played, surely it would've been in LA.) That's why there's no video stream, only few actual fans.. But there's nothing we can do about it.

I have to say Kris... I love that you are so hopeful/optimistic that one day those dysfunctional assholes (whom we love)  will play together again. :hug:Maybe they will.  You never know.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I have to say Kris... I love that you are so hopeful/optimistic that one day those dysfunctional assholes (whom we love)  will play together again. :hug:Maybe they will.  You never know.  

It's not even that I really believe it... It's just having a little hope is better than accepting that I'll never get to see Izzy play live again. :(

• Like 2

Have we got time to partition Izzy and Steven to riot at the Apollo?

Petition, is what I mean, but partition would also work, one side Izzy and Steven epicness the othe pseudo AFD.

Edited by Archtop

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

It's not even that I really believe it... It's just having a little hope is better than accepting that I'll never get to see Izzy play live again. :(

I do believe it. And it has nothing to do with wanting to see Izzy play live because I know I never will. I had my chance back in '91 (Rock in Rio) but couldn't do it. So that was it. I just feel that it's fairly possible they will come to terms one day and do it. No anniversaries, no nothing. They will just do it because they want to.:headbang: