Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

54 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Sexiest voice from Lafayette, Indiana. Sorry redhead! :P

46 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

XApF2W.gif

42 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

tumblr_inline_njxcu81RJr1s7oayg.gif

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Love you guys!

45 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Send help. My brain cannot function when he smiles. Such a lovely sight. Ugh. :wub:

eELXxqm.jpg

Sweet smiles! 

"They arrived late in London because Axl was chased by the police in LA and ended up in hospital. The band had to leave London very quickly because the landlord of the apartement they had lived in for two weeks chased them too. It had something to do with an "odd stain" on the carpet, something enormously disreputable. This is describing accurately what Guns n' Roses are like."

:facepalm: German teen tabloids.... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Send help. My brain cannot function when he smiles. Such a lovely sight. Ugh. :wub:

eELXxqm.jpg

Greatest guitar duo ever!! Rock n' Roll gods!! And they look so happy! ^_^

12 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Love you guys!

Sweet smiles! 

"They arrived late in London because Axl was chased by the police in LA and ended up in hospital. The band had to leave London very quickly because the landlord of the apartement they had lived in for two weeks chased them too. It had something to do with an "odd stain" on the carpet, something enormously disreputable. This is describing accurately what Guns n' Roses are like."

:facepalm: German teen tabloids.... 

Love you too! :heart:

Haha gotta love those things the press would write about them. Get in the ring, motherfuckers! :hahafyou:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

mwgklO.gif

1jPMxR.gif

k5NKQX.gif

MjxgD3.gif

:wub: Izzy is such a cutie. Man, how can you look so fine in just a plain black shirt with only one button undone?

Flooded kitchen sucks. Hope it gets better soon - and we both will get some sleep. All your pretty Izzy gifs doen't help my sleep either :P

Edited by Tori72

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry about your kitchen! :hug:

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

:wub: Izzy is such a cutie. Man, how can you look so fine in just a plain black shirt with only one button undone?

Flooded kitchen sucks. Hope it gets better soon - and we both will get some sleep. All your pretty Izzy gifs doen't help my sleep either :P

Thanks, loves. Today's been such a nightmare I'm gonna need a lot of beautiful Izzy's gifs to look at. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Thanks for the translation @Tori72 ! :heart:

I also did a thing cause I have a flooded kitchen and I can't sleep. :facepalm:

mwgklO.gif

Ahh, Izzy and Scott, I love them so much! Too bad Izzy wasn't part of VR after all. I mean, it was the best decision for his mental health but the things these two could have done together. One of the best songwriters and one of the best melody makers I've ever heard! :drool:

#Scozzy :smiley-confused2:

Ps: Not sure I'm sorry about your kitchen as it got us these wonderful gifs :P Nah, I hope you'll get it fixed ASAP! :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Ahh, Izzy and Scott, I love them so much! Too bad Izzy wasn't part of VR after all. I mean, it was the best decision for his mental health but the things these two could have done together. One of the best songwriters and one of the best melody makers I've ever heard! :drool:

I wish he had joined VR. No shade at Dave Kushner but there just isn't a better lead & rhythm duo than Slash & Izzy. But then again, considering they all relapsed in VR at some point it's probably a good thing Izzy stayed away. But man... they could've released some killer tunes with Izzy's help. :( 

Not VR but this popped up on my phone today, can't believe it's been 7 years already. I'm getting so damn old... :lol:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I wish he had joined VR. No shade at Dave Kushner but there just isn't a better lead & rhythm duo than Slash & Izzy. But then again, considering they all relapsed in VR at some point it's probably a good thing Izzy stayed away. But man... they could've released some killer tunes with Izzy's help. :( 

Not VR but this popped up on my phone today, can't believe it's been 7 years already. I'm getting so damn old... :lol:

Absolutely! It doesn't get any better than having Slash and Izzy together when it comes to guitars. I love VR but I'm sure I would have loved it even more with Izzy. I gotta say, though, that Dave Kushner wrote one of my favorite songs, You Got No Right. I think Dave did a great job in VR but well, Izzy is Izzy. As Steven would say, it Izzy what it Izzy :ph34r:

Ghost is such a killer song, it's like Slash and Izzy can't do wrong, they just can't! In a way I think it's a shame Slash had Izzy, Duff and Steven on different songs 'cause it would have been awesome to hear the four playing a song together again but I must say the combinations were killer (Izzy + Ian Astbury / Duff + Dave Grohl / Steven + Flea + Alice Cooper + Nicole Scherzinger). One more thing, I got to ask Slash years ago why Izzy wasn't on the backstage/behind the scenes video and he said they hadn't brought the cameras to the studio that day. Bummer :no:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Are we still doing the birthday vid for Izzy?

If so, I'll edit it but one of you guys gets to upload it. I don't feel like getting yelled at again. :ph34r:

Don't worry, I'm willing to take the risk if necessary. :lol:

We still doing it, right? 

I also think a lot about what Velvet Revolver could have been with Izzy, sigh... I absolutely understand why he didn't join them, though, and i love his solo music, I just wish he toured with it or periscope it, or whatever. I just miss him around. :mellow:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Are we still doing the birthday vid for Izzy?

If so, I'll edit it but one of you guys gets to upload it. I don't feel like getting yelled at again. :ph34r:

I'd be in it. What are your plans, something similar to the Axl thing? Even though, something tells me Izzy, if he would ever find and watch it, would think it is cheesy and unreal. But we don't have to care, right? :lol:

• Like 1

I think the plan was you guys were going to PM me your B-Day messages and then I was going to edit them all together and put them in a video for somebody to tweet to Izzy.

If you guys think it's cheesy we don't have to do it. :shrugs:

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think the plan was you guys were going to PM me your B-Day messages and then I was going to edit them all together and put them in a video for somebody to tweet to Izzy.

Its a great idea and not cheesy at all

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I wasn't saying that i find it cheesy. I said I believe Izzy would. But I'm all in for it. :thumbsup:

Tweeting, do you think he'd read through all those mentions he gets on twitter? There is no Del or other people to forward it to him as in Axl's case.

How on earth did Izzy get it when you uploaded the music video? Maybe we should post it here and on youtube? (And on twitter to make sure?) :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think that it's a lovely idea that just comes from love, admiration and the best of intentions. If he finds it cheesy, well, good for him. Bite me, I guess. :shrugs: (You can literally bite me, Stradlin, I'm not even putting up a fight :lol:) But I really think he appreciates the love he gets from the people, even though he isn't the best at showing it. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I think that it's a lovely idea that just comes from love, admiration and the best of intentions. If he finds it cheesy, well, good for him. Bite me, I guess. :shrugs: (You can literally bite me, Stradlin, I'm not even putting up a fight :lol:) But I really think he appreciates the love he gets from the people, even though he isn't the best at showing it. 

Well said. He can bite us all. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

How on earth did Izzy get it when you uploaded the music video?

He's obsessed with me and constantly refreshes my Youtube channel for new uploads. ;) (KIDDING, Izzy!)

I think he found them through this thread. I didn't put any tags on those videos so I don't think they would've popped up in a Youtube search... Or Youtube flagged it and notified him. One of the two. But I didn't get any copyright claim emails so I don't think it's that. Pretty sure he just happened to be lurking on the forums that day.

So if you guys want to send me your b-day messages by the 1st I can edit & upload them on the 7th to Youtube and one of you (or me if you want) can tweet it at him on the 8th. :)

winter.jpg

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2