Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Does not. :bitchfight:

To each their own but I love his style. He's always dressed really sharp and looks mighty fine in those gifs if I do say so myself. :wub:

giphy.gif

I agree. He's got a great sense of style. Only that one outfit. Bavarian association is not what you wanna have, looking at Izzy, believe me. :shrugs: :rofl-lol:

Ah, that suit without the hat or a very different one would be really fine though.

Edited by Tori72

Why not? I was on holidays in Bayern 3 years ago and fuck, bavarian men are hot.

I love that look on him, it's sexy and very stylish, ugh. Looking so fine at 50 years old.

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

:blink:

Gotta love him! :lol: He does what he wants and doesn't give a fuck about Axl's face. I bet he's thinking: "Get over it, Rose, people love me anyway." :awesomeface:

pCeFQ0j.gif

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Why not? I was on holidays in Bayern 3 years ago and fuck, bavarian men are hot.

I love that look on him, it's sexy and very stylish, ugh. Looking so fine at 50 years old.

Gotta love him! :lol: He does what he wants and doesn't give a fuck about Axl's face. I bet he's thinking: "Get over it, Rose, people love me anyway." :awesomeface:

pCeFQ0j.gif

When casual Fans see tht line up They will confused cause there are 2 Izzy in the Band

Edited by SerenityScorp

Love his sense of humor :lol:

Ah, before this day is over, i just wanna thank an awesome lady that probably is no longer among us. I just want to say: Thank you, Izzy Stradlin's drummer grandma for being awesome and inspire your grandson to create all the beautiful music he puts out there. :wub:

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I am even thicker and I don't get at all what he's doing. And where is the bottle joke @SerenityScorp is talking about?! :shrugs::facepalm: Jeez.

Here's the full video. Joke starts from 1:13, it's little longer than on Twitter so it should be easier to understand :ph34r::lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sorry,  Im so thick I understand the bottle  joke but I didnt understand wht He did with towel

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I am even thicker and I don't get at all what he's doing. And where is the bottle joke @SerenityScorp is talking about?! :shrugs::facepalm: Jeez.

I won't answer this in public. Fuck no. 

@int8 Thanks.:rofl-lol:

• Like 3

Just found this interview with Jimmy Ashhurst: http://www.ecosdelvinilo.com/2014/10/the-exclusive-interview-to-jimmy.html

Most of you have probably read it before but it was new to me. I knew Jimmy went through some crap after the JuJu Hounds but I had no idea that he ended up in prison for awhile. I also didn't realize that Izzy literally left them in Trinidad. I was always under the impression that they finished the album and Izzy just took a break after that because of Jimmy's addiction issues? :question: Does anybody know the real story?

Also, thank you to @BorderlineCrazy & @Słash for what you said in the other thread. :hug: I was getting major troll vibes so that's why I bowed out. It's always the same argument in the main section anyway... I can't be bothered to keep posting the same thing over and over again. <_<

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

What other thread, love? I'm fucking tired of the main section also. Always the same. It's exhausting.

This one.

Edited by Kris_1989

19 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Just found this interview with Jimmy Ashhurst: http://www.ecosdelvinilo.com/2014/10/the-exclusive-interview-to-jimmy.html

Most of you have probably read it before but it was new to me. I knew Jimmy went through some crap after the JuJu Hounds but I had no idea that he ended up in prison for awhile. I also didn't realize that Izzy literally left them in Trinidad. I was always under the impression that they finished the album and Izzy just took a break after that because of Jimmy's addiction issues? :question: Does anybody know the real story?

Thanks for that one, I 've never read it before. Sad, isn't it? I didn't know all that at all.

Is Jimmy sober and clean now? Maybe his prolonged addiction was the reason for Izzy's shutdown. It sounds a little drastic and dramatic to me, leaving a longterm friend just like that. I'd very much like to know the reason for Izzy to be that way. Being the emotional woman I am, I feel sorry for Jimmy and Izzy. :shrugs:

I know someone who is similar in his drastic decisions to shut down on people, who walks away without looking back. Who seems to regulate his emotions by pure analysis and decisions and then that's it. No further discussions, no conversation. But I know him very well, for this person it is a mixture of insecurity and therefore self-protection, suppression/repression (? don't know the right term for that in english) of feelings and also very rigid morals or understandings of what is right and wrong. And it does'nt make him happier in the long run. :shrugs::question:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks for that one, I 've never read it before. Sad, isn't it? I didn't know all that at all.

Is Jimmy sober and clean now? Maybe his prolonged addiction was the reason for Izzy's shutdown. It sounds a little drastic and dramatic to me, leaving a longterm friend just like that. I'd very much like to know the reason for Izzy to be that way. Being the emotional woman I am, I feel sorry for Jimmy and Izzy. :shrugs:

I know someone who is similar in his drastic decisions to shut down on people, who walks away without looking back. Who seems to regulate his emotions by pure analysis and decisions and then that's it. No further discussions, no conversation. But I know him very well, for this person it is a mixture of insecurity and therefore self-protection, suppression/repression (? don't know the right term for that in english) of feelings and also very rigid morals or understandings of what is right and wrong. And it does'nt make him happier in the long run. :shrugs::question:

I believe he's sober and clean now. I always get the same vibe when I read a interview with Jimmy. By the end of it I just want to hug him or something. :lol: But that's probably just me being a sentimental sap like always. :lol:  But we also don't know Izzy's side of things. As far as I know I don't think Izzy has ever spoken about what happened and with Jimmy having issues with heroin at the time his memory of things could be way off. :shrugs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Also, thank you to @BorderlineCrazy & @Słash for what you said in the other thread. :hug: I was getting major troll vibes so that's why I bowed out. It's always the same argument in the main section anyway... I can't be bothered to keep posting the same thing over and over again. <_<

God knows whats wrong with some people, just have a normal conversation

But No there are some wierdos who attack for no reason

Dont worry Kristina, we are here for you

• Like 1