Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

So... it's a wedding! :wub: But I can't believe any of you guys invited the reason we all got here together in the first place!

tumblr_lgtpwm0znJ1qb3ttco1_400.gif

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

HERE'S THE GREATEST GUITAR DUO EVER. ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS!

Too bad the video quality is so shitty 'cause Izzy's moves are amazing!

Well said! Love the gifs, he and his no stage presence look so good all in black. :wub:

I'm getting really fed up with the amount of people stating Izzy wants back in the partnership as fact, has he ever said this, did I miss something? The only tweet the an "equal split of the loot", doesn't suggest to me he wants a partnership cut, just fair dues for his performance. So where's it coming from?

5 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I'm getting really fed up with the amount of people stating Izzy wants back in the partnership as fact, has he ever said this, did I miss something? The only tweet the an "equal split of the loot", doesn't suggest to me he wants a partnership cut, just fair dues for his performance. So where's it coming from?

Somebody claimed on here that they heard Duff saying "If Izzy thinks he's getting back in the partnership he's nuts" or something like that. I'm pretty sure that's how it started. It's always been based off of a forum poster claiming to be an insider and not a fact. I'll try and find the post but it was a long time ago.

• Like 1

Found it. @Archtop

On 9/8/2016 at 1:25 AM, Gibbo said:

2 Coachella dates and 2 Vegas dates. Yeah I think its crap not sure if that was just for the first 4 shows!

I was told this back in March

A direct quote from Duff's mouth " Izzy thinks he's gonna get his fucken 25% back, that's never gonna fucken happen"

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Thanks @Kris_1989 I wasn't aware of this, so all the speculation is based on an overheard off the cuff remark by Duff. Why would Izzy be on 25% to begin with, 20% possibly if they were splitting equal shares.  I call bullshit!

Of course, all speculation. Izzy was really the one who gave us som info (well, now Steven also) so it's the only word we have and it seems to go well with that info I once told you I got from an insider at the NYC show last year. He spoke to Steven's agent that told him that Izzy wanted full AFD reunion with new music. Just the five of them (well, i believe Dizzy goes in the pack too) but Axl said no and the other two, like the yes people they are, said nothing. 

Meanwhile, I still making friends on the main section. :lol: Seriously, one day I will be in my deathbed and I will still be defending Izzy Stradlin's contributions to GnR. :P

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Quickly! Someone screencap Izzy's love for us before it's gone! :lol:

Ah, I love you :wub:

That is a screenshot. :) 

He's such a sweetheart. :wub:

I just hope he knows that he probably just opened the floodgates for posters asking him for a Q&A. Poor guys phone is going to explode if he's got his notifications on. :P

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

c8Qa53m.png

Whoa, Izzy, we're with you! :headbang:

And of course he has deleted some tweets, I think there was 5 tweets earlier, now he has 4. God, I love this man so much :lol:

Edited by int8
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

:heart: Oh, can't believe you said yes!! (especially when I was stupid enough to ask you in the NO! thread :lol:). Wow, Lucho González? What can I say? At least it wasn't Osvaldo :rofl-lol: Lucho is playing in Brazil right now, we can visit him when we go to Rock In Rio :P

Hope to see everyone there! So glad @Kris_1989 is already in :dance:

Definitely not a church? Things keep getting better! Also love the Stizzy Stradler shirts idea! Looks like everything is pretty organized already (even how we're gonna spend our weekends :lol:), we just need the day to come! And two days later we'll be celebrating Slash's birthday too :heart:

Hey, don't even compare Lucho to Osvaldo. Lucho still is the love of my life!! What a player, man, I don't have words for what that guy means to my team. He was Porto's first foreigner capitain and he's so much loved here, you can't even imagine :hug: Promise me that we will really visit him when we're going to Rock in Rio, c'mon.

Oh Slash's birthday, we can have a gipsy wedding then, 3 days in a row. Man, that's gonna be a partyyy, can't wait! I'm so glad I'm gonna marry you :heart: :P

11 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I smell birthday N' wedding cake

Look, we need someone to jump on the wedding cake! Do you volunteer? :devilshades:

10 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Lovely! I'm in, too! Are we getting to be bridesmaids in Stizzy Stradler shirts? :P

Of course, of course! The wedding theme is Stizzy Stradler, obviously :wub:

9 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

So... it's a wedding! :wub: But I can't believe any of you guys invited the reason we all got here together in the first place!

It's a motherfuckin wedding!! He's reading us, he's coming and we will put him singing in the altar and worship him :violin:

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Woooooo a wedding in Argentina of @dgnr and @BorderlineCrazy awwww :heart:

You two make a lovely couple. 

If you are inviting football players, can you get Batistuta too? And sit him next to me :wub: make sure he has plenty of alcohol he's going to need it :awesomeface:

We do, right? Thank you, you're too nice! haha

Sure, Batistuta is going to be there, right next to you :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

c8Qa53m.png

OMG, whaaaat :wow: I even blushed! We love you Izzy, the 'No Gang' is always here for you, glad you like us too :P 

Seriously, how cool is this? :wub: 

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

c8Qa53m.png

Now, this is exciting! An unexpected confirmation by the man himself that he reads the forum and most likely this thread!

I think he also appreciates that you guys here have been trying to help with these fake IG accounts :)

• Like 4

It is honestly a proud moment for me and I would like to thank each and everyone on this thread.

I have been a big Izzy fan and many of you here I would say are much bigger fans than me

but really it is a proud moment for all of us 

Thank you very much Izzy

• Like 1