Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

When did you tweet it to him, @SerenityScorp? And thanks for doing so, I hope he read some here. I also think it is likely that it was Ronin's thread about his contribution that allured him here. Someone must have told him. What do you guxs think?

Don't know, can't think straight. I'm still in shock but very happy it happened.:wub:

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 3:05 AM, Archtop said:

:wow:  Just saw a direct link to Izzy On twitter to this thread :smiley-confused2: "I'm on the run. ..... on the run"

On 2/3/2017 at 3:30 AM, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

On 2/3/2017 at 3:43 AM, Kris_1989 said:

Wellll... The good news is he can only read 25 pages before the forum forces him to make an account or quit reading.

...Bad news is 25 pages is more than enough to make us look like we're all a bunch of weirdos. :lol::lol:

Who sent him the link??

On 2/3/2017 at 4:22 AM, Jane M. said:

Fuck. I wanna know too. 

:smiley-confused2:

@SerenityScorp it was you. I know it.:rofl-lol:

On 2/3/2017 at 4:26 AM, Archtop said:

Who sent him the link??

On twitter Hana_loyal, is she on here? Profile pic the Taco cat didn't somebody on here do that recently?

On 2/3/2017 at 6:09 AM, Darkenchantress said:

:facepalm:

We are fucked anyway so...

tumblr_inline_mn16x990g11qz4rgp.gif

hVaHG8jZK9LUARxlIp2S1cLJYJPzBGhh5pO2frLh

@Jane M.Remember this?  Its on page 46

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3

Say what you want but deep down we all know it was this convo that brought him out of the woodwork. ;)

On 3/8/2017 at 5:41 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Sorry,  Im so thick I understand the bottle  joke but I didnt understand wht He did with towel

On 3/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, Tori72 said:

I am even thicker and I don't get at all what he's doing. And where is the bottle joke @SerenityScorp is talking about?! :shrugs::facepalm: Jeez.

On 3/8/2017 at 6:19 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Isnt a bottle tht He held on His right hand

On 3/8/2017 at 6:59 PM, int8 said:

Here's the full video. Joke starts from 1:13, it's little longer than on Twitter so it should be easier to understand :ph34r::lol:

On 3/8/2017 at 7:01 PM, Jane M. said:

I won't answer this in public. Fuck no. 

@int8 Thanks.:rofl-lol:

On 3/8/2017 at 7:14 PM, dgnr said:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Please do!

On 3/8/2017 at 7:15 PM, Kris_1989 said:

Here's a hint: :jerkoff:

:rofl-lol:

On 3/8/2017 at 7:21 PM, dgnr said:

tumblr_lp7dtwHXfm1qe8a0fo1_250.gif

I'm dying :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

On 3/8/2017 at 8:00 PM, Tori72 said:

Ladies! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

And thanks for the hints and pm. :facepalm: :lol:

Just kidding! thanks @SerenityScorpfor sending him the link. :hug::headbang:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Of course, I promise! Anything you want!! :) Glad to see Porto is winning btw

He'll sing Sweet Caress!! :drool:

You're too nice! ;) 4-0!! This year is the real deal. Finally, I've been crying since 2013, I can't wait any longer. We're gonna win the championship, I have a feeling. by the end of May I'll be the happiest person on Earth :headbang:

Oh I love Sweet Caress! 'On Down the Road' is probably my fav album of him, so any song of that album is fine haha But even if refuses to sing anything else, he has to sing 'Come on Now Inside' at least! Man, do I have a thing for that song :crazy:

4 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Wow. There's a No! Gang wedding and somehow I missed the announcement. It's been a busy day (I blame my lord and savior).

Congrats @dgnr & @BorderlineCrazy?

Yeah, I absolutely love Izzy, but he spoiled our announcement :max: Anyway, thank you, Jane, can't wait to see you there, you can't miss this :P 

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

I guess He really clicked this thread link after I tweet it to Him:lol: 

So He spends days without tweeting bcause He read the forum/this thread :lol:

Yeah, it was you! Glad he thought we were nice people and not completely crazy :P Thank you, girl! :hug:

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Don't know, can't think straight. I'm still in shock but very happy it happened.:wub:

I just... I loved this reply so much! Same! What a beautiful day for this gang :wub:

23 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Say what you want but deep down we all know it was this convo that brought him out of the woodwork. ;)

hahaha omg, totally!! I'm still laughing because of that convo, funny shit :rofl-lol: I'm still sad @Jane M. never even tried to explain it, though! I'd like to see how would she do it:rofl-lol:

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

You're too nice! ;) 4-0!! This year is the real deal. Finally, I've been crying since 2013, I can't wait any longer. We're gonna win the championship, I have a feeling. by the end of May I'll be the happiest person on Earth :headbang:

Oh I love Sweet Caress! 'On Down the Road' is probably my fav album of him, so any song of that album is fine haha But even if refuses to sing anything else, he has to sing 'Come on Now Inside' at least! Man, do I have a thing for that song :crazy:

I want him to sing Bomb and before doing it, he should say something like "do you know that song Do It For The Kids? Well, this is the good version" :P I love Do It For The Kids, though.

Hope the magic curse against Benfica will work once again! :smiley-confused2:

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

@Kris_1989 It's official, we're insane. :headbang:

Absolutely true, but not as much as those who claim GNR is better off without Izzy. This is some sort of cool insanity! :dance:

• Like 2

Lauren Barth just put out her first single today. rock4 I thought some of you might be interested since she just recently worked with Izzy. :) Does her voice remind you guys of Sheryl Crow or is it just me?

Edited by Kris_1989

13 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Lauren Barth just put out her first single today. rock4 I thought some of you might be interested since she just recently worked with Izzy. :) Does her voice remind you guys of Sheryl Crow or is it just me?

Yep. She also got some Stevie Nicks vibes. I like her voice, it goes well with Izzy's in Call me the breeze.

7 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Hey, NO Gang!! I just know this!!!

Is this proof that he really is lurking around here :wow:

I'd say that now we can assure that Izzy knows we exist. I'm having stage fright right now. :lol:

Hello everyone.

I've not really followed this thread since it was back on about page 10. Firstly I would like to say well done on your support for all things Izzy - I'm fairly sure this thread was a big part of what prompted the twitter shout out to the forum.

However I'm concerned about the more recent tendency to refer to members in the D&N section as trolls and it's been noted that this attitude has crept into that section also. Most members of this forum are fans of Axl and the band through all it's line ups, obviously within that people have differing opinions about how events have unfolded over the last 30 years.

There is a reason the mods here had the word 'troll' censored for a long time - it does not accurately describe the vast majority of posters on this site. In the last year we haven't needed to do that but it seems to have become a bit of an issue again.

I would like to think that everyone who supports Izzy and is disappointed that he is not part of the reunion can do so in way that is civil and doesn't negatively affect the atmosphere on the forum. Many people are happy to see Axl, Slash and Duff reunited and with the first European leg coming up are excited for their chance to see a show, even those who would also love an AFD5 reunion if it happened.

I would like accusations of troll or hater towards other members to stop, debate your point of view in support of Izzy by all means and of course if you feel any posts break our forum guidelines you still have the option of alerting us through the report button.

Thank you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Just kidding! thanks @SerenityScorpfor sending him the link. :hug::headbang:

Wahaha :) So happy I contributed as the official thickest member of the thread :facepalm::awesomeface: And so glad of all you crazies here :hug: 

Just by the way -I will always love @Jane M. who broke the meaning of the gif to me in a pm. Thanks for that, I woke up to it next morning. :lol: It was - well - not to be misunderstood. Made me laugh so hard. The video did explain it all, too, but I only saw it after the pm.

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

Same here, I looooove 'Come on Inside'. 

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thanks, I like her voice. I checked her out on youtube a while ago, she seems to be a cool chick and great guitar player too. :)

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

@alfierose got it! Anyway, I don't have a problem with people who disagrees with me, I'm always up for a healthy argument and I'd had quite a lot of them. However, I have a problem with people treating others like they are stupid with their condescendence full talk. I think I did good to ignore them anyway so I'll behave :lol: I don't want to ruin the positive vibes the Izzy tweet gave us, hate is for losers. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Just by the way -I will always love @Jane M. who broke the meaning of the gif to me in a pm. Thanks for that, I woke up to it next morning. :lol: It was - well - not to be misunderstood. Made me laugh so hard. The video did explain it all, too, but I only saw it after the pm.

You're welcome:hug:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Hello everyone.

I've not really followed this thread since it was back on about page 10. Firstly I would like to say well done on your support for all things Izzy - I'm fairly sure this thread was a big part of what prompted the twitter shout out to the forum.

However I'm concerned about the more recent tendency to refer to members in the D&N section as trolls and it's been noted that this attitude has crept into that section also. Most members of this forum are fans of Axl and the band through all it's line ups, obviously within that people have differing opinions about how events have unfolded over the last 30 years.

There is a reason the mods here had the word 'troll' censored for a long time - it does not accurately describe the vast majority of posters on this site. In the last year we haven't needed to do that but it seems to have become a bit of an issue again.

I would like to think that everyone who supports Izzy and is disappointed that he is not part of the reunion can do so in way that is civil and doesn't negatively affect the atmosphere on the forum. Many people are happy to see Axl, Slash and Duff reunited and with the first European leg coming up are excited for their chance to see a show, even those who would also love an AFD5 reunion if it happened.

I would like accusations of troll or hater towards other members to stop, debate your point of view in support of Izzy by all means and of course if you feel any posts break our forum guidelines you still have the option of alerting us through the report button.

Thank you.

I agree with you about making a blanket statement about other mygnr members but I'm not sure what else you would like us to call users who come over from another GNR forum specifically with the intent of starting arguments. Last night was completely out of line. Nobody could post anything without getting jumped on in multiple threads. That user was going after everyone and then posted a status gloating about it. Does that not fall under the definition of trolling?

I'm all for discussions and different opinions, even if they get heated sometimes. This forum would be pretty boring if we all agreed on everything all the time, but that's not what was happening last night. Not to mention, a lot of the posts were making pretty personal attacks on Izzy. Comments that would never be tolerated if they were directed at Axl. I mean, can you imagine the drama that would erupt if I posted in the main section that Axl was worthless, can't sing or play guitar, is a potted plant on stage, and doesn't care about his fans? I would be labeled a troll immediately.

Please don't take this as me trying to argue, I don't mean it that way. It's just very frustrating sometimes and I hope you can see where we're coming from a bit... 

Regardless, I do apologize if other posters were offended and felt like I was referring to them as a troll for disagreeing. That wasn't my intentions.

• Like 2

@Kris_1989 I wasn't on the thread you reference last night (got to take a breather sometimes! :lol:)

This is a request stemming from concern by long time members about the atmosphere of the forum and potential divisions within it. If an individual is clearly out to derail threads and be antagonistic I would ask that you report them with a clear explanation of the problem or PM one of us. It's not acceptable to cause trouble whatever your opinions are.

It's just that the use of the terms troll or hater tend to be very divisive within a community and I wouldn't wish to return to the difficulties we had a few years back when things were much more tribal in nature. This reunion has brought in loads of new members and for the most part has given the forum an invigorated, upbeat vibe.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

@Kris_1989 I wasn't on the thread you reference last night (got to take a breather sometimes! :lol:)

This is a request stemming from concern by long time members about the atmosphere of the forum and potential divisions within it. If an individual is clearly out to derail threads and be antagonistic I would ask that you report them with a clear explanation of the problem or PM one of us. It's not acceptable to cause trouble whatever your opinions are.

It's just that the use of the terms troll or hater tend to be very divisive within a community and I wouldn't wish to return to the difficulties we had a few years back when things were much more tribal in nature. This reunion has brought in loads of new members and for the most part has given the forum an invigorated, upbeat vibe.

I understand and will make sure to do that next time. :)

• Like 1