Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

@SerenityScorp I love it, well done, great sense of humour and super talented, I normally work in pastel and fairly abstract, so not sure why I've decided to start this in pencil, forget how shit I am at fine line drawing but I always have aspirations of producing life like drawings. Just fancied an accuse to do something different, but will probably throw a fit and go back to what I know.?

20 minutes ago, Archtop said:

@SerenityScorp I love it, well done, great sense of humour and super talented, I normally work in pastel and fairly abstract, so not sure why I've decided to start this in pencil, forget how shit I am at fine line drawing but I always have aspirations of producing life like drawings. Just fancied an accuse to do something different, but will probably throw a fit and go back to what I know.?

aww thx :hug: Im still sucks tho

Well You just need to draw N' shading *dont forget the reflected light to make it looks 3d* basic shape like cone, cube, ball pyramid etc with cross hatch first if You want to learn how to draw good line art,  N' try to draw only the line art without shading sometimes

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Archtop said:

Great photos

MzRQqxl.png

still gets me he has his own name tattooed on his arm. Like who does that, why?

Great pics, thanks for posting!

Well, Axl did it, too. ;) Both indiana boys changed their name and got a tattoo. Self-identity thing? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Archtop said:

still gets me he has his own name tattooed on his arm. Like who does that, why?

Uhm, don't know. He probably got it when he arrived to LA so some kind of self reassurance (I don't really know if I'm using the term properly here) like "OK. I'm new here, this is my new life, i wanna be a rock star (kind of haha) I'm not Jeff anymore. Now I'm Izzy Stradlin." :shrugs:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

They managed to get the Izzy thread locked. Great, just great. :max:

Honestly, I'm glad about it. It was painful to read.

Imagine Izzy reading that thread! I mean, the day he deletes his tweet for MyGNRForum, it will probably mean he just checked that thread out :P

Loved all those drawings btw. And the pics too, Izzy has such a cool style!

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Honestly, I'm glad about it. It was painful to read.

Imagine Izzy reading that thread! I mean, the day he deletes his tweet for MyGNRForum, it will probably mean he just checked that thread out :P

Loved all those drawings btw. And the pics too, Izzy has such a cool style!

Yeah I know it was probably for the best cause the thread was nothing like its original purpose but I just can't with some people and their gigantic egos, they don't care about anything else than their stupid pointless discussions. <_<

BTW, we're not getting any credit for Izzy's shout out, are we really that hidden here? :lol: Don't get me wrong, I love to stay in the shadows where is safe and cozy.

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

The one about his tweet to the forum.

Thanks. That's sad. The guy tweets a thank you for support to fans and it turned out that way. People can't be happy that one of the co founders of the band they love tweeted a thanks for their support.

JFC :facepalm:

I hope it gets stickied somewhere here, you know, just the tweet bit not the wankery that followed. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

BTW, we're not getting any credit for Izzy's shout out, are we really that hidden here? :lol: Don't get me wrong, I love to stay in the shadows where is safe and cozy.

There's only one way to find out who gets the most credits... :tongue2:

On 10.03.2017 at 6:21 PM, Andy14 said:

izzysong_zpswdwxdilp.gif

Ok, we all know this gif is golden, but Izzy, do you find it funny? If you laughed a little, please, tweet... a photo of your dog. If you don't like the gif or don't care, then make tweet with... hmm, guitar you're currently using the most. In both scenarios, it'll be nice, innocent photo, but only our gang will know the secret meaning :devilshades:

I know it's silly and not gonna happen:lol:

Edited by int8
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

No, I don't think this thread got recognized in the main section. Maybe it is our luck or we would have overblown ego posters here, mansplaining rock n roll to us. :facepalm::rofl-lol:

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thanks. That's sad. The guy tweets a thank you for support to fans and it turned out that way. People can't be happy that one of the co founders of the band they love tweeted a thanks for their support.

JFC :facepalm:

This.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2