My number is no
You need to let it go
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

More like Sting's 'Every Breath You Take' since he's still lurking. :smiley-confused2:

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

I did dedicate that to him on Twitter before 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

I think in general we are an OK bunch, I lurked on some other GnR forums years ago and it' was scary, I swear some have there own language.

just read through the Izzy tweet thread, Laugh out loud at the about turn of some people.

Some fans who were disrespecting Izzy all the time, all of a sudden they went "I love you Izzy" when they saw Izzy's tweet. Others think the band just moved on with out him  :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

Some fans who were disrespecting Izzy all the time, all of a sudden they went "I love you Izzy" when they saw Izzy's tweet. Others think the band just moved on with out him  :rolleyes: 

I'm seeing that and it's really pissing me off :bitchfight: Ass kissers!!

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

I'm seeing that and it's really pissing me off :bitchfight: Ass kissers!!

I didn't want to start a mess in that thread calling them out on the issue. But if tomorrow Richard or Frank post something similar in their social media ( I doubt that very much) Those so called fans will say they fully support them because they've been in the band longer than Izzy :rolleyes:

Wow, so awesome Izzy acknowledged us and apprecitated our support!!

We love you Izzy, you're invited to come and join the coolest gang in the world any day you want! :heart:

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

Hey, don't even compare Lucho to Osvaldo. Lucho still is the love of my life!! What a player, man, I don't have words for what that guy means to my team. He was Porto's first foreigner capitain and he's so much loved here, you can't even imagine :hug: Promise me that we will really visit him when we're going to Rock in Rio, c'mon.

Of course, I promise! Anything you want!! :) Glad to see Porto is winning btw

Oh Slash's birthday, we can have a gipsy wedding then, 3 days in a row. Man, that's gonna be a partyyy, can't wait! I'm so glad I'm gonna marry you :heart: :P

So am I!! Is it July already? :P
It's a motherfuckin wedding!! He's reading us, he's coming and we will put him singing in the altar and worship him :violin:

He'll sing Sweet Caress!! :drool:

Don't worry @MillionsOfSpiders, I'll be glad to invite Batistuta. He was one of my favorite players when I was a kid and if that means you're coming, of course he's invited.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

WHAT!? Did this really happen? Some people are so annoying <_<

Yep, just check the thread about Izzy's tweet. In fact one guy admitted he bashed Izzy in the UYI thread and he felt like a cunt (his own words) I guess he is 

:lol:

• Like 1

It's funny that, because he thanked a GnR forum, people are losing their shit thinking it means he is coming back to the band. No, people, he is just thanking us because we are awesome. :P I'm afraid he might have read what I said the other day about him appreciating the support of the people but not knowing how to show it. :ph34r: 

I stand corrected, Stradlin, I stand corrected and happy. :wub:

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yep, just check the thread about Izzy's tweet. In fact one guy admitted he bashed Izzy in the UYI thread and he felt like a cunt (his own words) I guess he is 

:lol:

Oh my God, I'm eager to immerse myself into the stupidity of that thread :lol:

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

It's funny that, because he thanked a GnR forum, people are losing their shit thinking it means he is coming back to the band. No, people, he is just thanking us because we are awesome. :P I'm afraid he might have read what I said the other day about him appreciating the support of the people but not knowing how to show it. :ph34r: 

I stand corrected, Stradlin, I stand corrected and happy. :wub:

Don't say that, we need to push for more, we need a twitter video saying he loves us! :P

If you're reading this Izzy (and everyone knows you are lol), you're a legend! Now please, PLEASE do at least one new song with Steven. Give us some Stizzy :D

20 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Wow. There's a No! Gang wedding and somehow I missed the announcement. It's been a busy day (I blame my lord and savior).

Congrats @dgnr & @BorderlineCrazy?

Thanks! We hope to see you there! :)

19 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I read that....was big of him to admit that.

Yeah, I think that's a reasonable guy. It wasn't one of the the douchebags I was expecting.

16 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

@Andy14 has an amazing talent! :thumbsup:Her gifs...or what I like to call gifts always makes me crack up!!!! :lol:

Absolutely! Too bad @Andy14 doesn't like us and never vistis the gang! Come more often, girl! :max:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KURT19 said:

His Tweet is clearly a response to THIS thread and NOT the main section.

Ya'll should be so proud!

:headbang:;):dance:

I guess He really clicked this thread link after I tweet it to Him:lol: 

So He spends days without tweeting bcause He read the forum/this thread :lol:

N' I wonder if He saw those Izzaxl post in this thread too-_-

6 hours ago, Słash said:

If Steven joins this forum, he will get a lot of shit from trolls and it will really hurt him.

Izzy on the other hand seems strong and can answer back trolls in a good manner 

I dont think so, If Anyone can answer back some haters without getting hurt, angry or running away is probably Slash or Duff

Dont asking too much,  I dont think He will do tht in this condition 

N' if He play with Steven it will look like They team up againts the Trinity, N' more haters coming 

7 hours ago, Archtop said:

Well that was cool, I wonder if Izzy is reading or someone close is feeding him information.

We Need questions settled, how do we get answers? 

Forum Q+A would be so cool, doesn't have to be direct, he  could just DM someone to arrange some questions that we want answered, that person puts together a list of most popular questions and then DMs the him back. He responds to them as he wants too, That way we could filter out the crap, and his got time think about the answer no pressure. If not a Q+A an open letter to the forum stating his position and feelings would work. :shrugs:oh wishful thinking on my part, cool to know his aware of the support, maddening we can't get some of the speculation cleared up.

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Oh my God, I'm eager to immerse myself into the stupidity of that thread :lol:

Don't say that, we need to push for more, we need a twitter video saying he loves us! :P

If you're reading this Izzy (and everyone knows you are lol), you're a legend! Now please, PLEASE do at least one new song with Steven. Give us some Stizzy :D

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

After the many reasons I've read today about what made him that, I'm sticking with this one. 

Kudos to you Supreme witch.

21 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I guess He really clicked this thread link after I tweet it to Him:lol: 

So He spends days without tweeting bcause He read the forum/this thread :lol:

N' I wonder if He saw those Izzaxl post in this thread too-_-

I dont think so, If Anyone can answer back some haters without getting hurt, angry or running away is probably Slash or Duff

Dont asking too much,  I dont think He will do tht in this condition 

N' if He play with Steven it will look like They team up againts the Trinity, N' more haters coming 

When did you tweet it to him, @SerenityScorp? And thanks for doing so, I hope he read some here. I also think it is likely that it was Ronin's thread about his contribution that allured him here. Someone must have told him. What do you guxs think?