Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I just come to terms a while ago that I'm not fan of the same band as those guys. I'm fan of Guns N' Fuckin Roses, the 5 guys, all of them, I love them the same. I can't think of a reason to love Axl more than I love Steven. I think about these a lot of times: the main reason I love AFD so much is because of the drums. Seriously, the drums in that record, they are just perfect. You know there are moments of brilliance, genius in there. Rocket Queen and Nightrain are songs that I could happily only hear the drums and declare them masterpieces. The drums in the Jungle breakdown are a piece of art, the way it's building for Axl say 'You know were you are?' it's beautiful, man, it's just beautiful. It's the way the drums should sound with Axl's voice. It seems that Steven is 'pelotando' as a kid all the time, sometimes to my hears - this probably won't make any sense, but anyway :D -  it seems that he plays like he is in a samba school or something, there's so much joy in what he's playing. And then it comes Axl with all that anger and rawness. It just fIts. Everything in that record just fits together. Listening to AFD with headphones it's one of the most beautiful and rewarding experiences ever. And that's why I can't take a person that keeps saying that Steven was just the guy at the right place and the right time, that the talent was in the other 4, that he doesn't bring anything to the table. Those people to me are not fans of the same band as I am. They are Axl fans, they are NuGNR fans. The Guns N' Roses I love is not even close to the Guns N' Roses they love. They will never hear what I hear in that record, as much as I try to explain what I hear to them, that's why it's not worth it to argue with these people. Keep your perfect technician Buckethead, I'll take Steven's feel any day. :headbang:

Sorry for the long, non-sense post, I just feel like it :P 

4cb.gif

18 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I just come to terms a while ago that I'm not fan of the same band as those guys. I'm fan of Guns N' Fuckin Roses, the 5 guys, all of them, I love them the same. I can't think of a reason to love Axl more than I love Steven. I think about these a lot of times: the main reason I love AFD so much is because of the drums. Seriously, the drums in that record, they are just perfect. You know there are moments of brilliance, genius in there. Rocket Queen and Nightrain are songs that I could happily only hear the drums and declare them masterpieces. The drums in the Jungle breakdown are a piece of art, the way it's building for Axl say 'You know were you are?' it's beautiful, man, it's just beautiful. It's the way the drums should sound with Axl's voice. It seems that Steven is 'pelotando' as a kid all the time, sometimes to my hears - this probably won't make any sense, but anyway :D -  it seems that he plays like he is in a samba school or something, there's so much joy in what he's playing. And then it comes Axl with all that anger and rawness. It just fIts. Everything in that record just fits together. Listening to AFD with headphones it's one of the most beautiful and rewarding experiences ever. And that's why I can't take a person that keeps saying that Steven was just the guy at the right place and the right time, that the talent was in the other 4, that he doesn't bring anything to the table. Those people to me are not fans of the same band as I am. They are Axl fans, they are NuGNR fans. The Guns N' Roses I love is not even close to the Guns N' Roses they love. They will never hear what I hear in that record, as much as I try to explain what I hear to them, that's why it's not worth it to argue with these people. Keep your perfect technician Buckethead, I'll take Steven's feel any day. :headbang:

Sorry for the long, non-sense post, I just feel like it :P 

Ok, shut up and marry me :lol: I wish Steven's mom would love her son as much as we do! Or those idiots who use to be in a band with him three decades ago

The only thing that was wrong in your post was apologizing for writing such an awesome thing! I actually wish the post was even longer.

22 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Tony from No Doubt is the bassist, the cute guy that dumped Gwen - he must has problems. I'm not a fan of their music - I like 'Don't Speak' very much though (Don't Speak is about Tony btw) - but Gwen is one of the most beautiful girls in this planet, you must be stupid if you dump her. He's really good friends with Steven, so maybe not as bad as I think haha 

Oh, I knew the story but I don't know any of those guys, don't remember them at all. I do like Don't Speak too and another song that I don't even know what it was called :P I can't judge the poor guy without knowing Gwen personally, though, maybe she's the female version of crazy Axl or something. It must be extremely shitty to be in a band with your ex, that's for sure! 

17 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

4cb.gif

That made me wanna watch Scary Movie. I love it, especially the first one. Second one is great too but it lacks the groove. The others are NuScaryMovie :vomit:

6 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

What I dream every night :lol:

Is that you, Steven? :lol:

Spoiler

Holy shit, is that guy getting paid by TB or the trinity? He is in every thread trying to teach lessons to everyone but I'm not gonna give him the pleasure. I'd love to ask him to point me in the direction of that decent album released by GnR after Izzy left that it's not obviously a cover album or CD which is GnR only by name, but he is not worth it and I don't want to ruin the topic for Ronin.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Is that you, Steven? :lol:

Hide contents

Holy shit, is that guy getting paid by TB or the trinity? He is in every thread trying to teach lessons to everyone but I'm not gonna give him the pleasure. I'd love to ask him to point me in the direction of that decent album released by GnR after Izzy left that it's not obviously a cover album or CD which is GnR only by name, but he is not worth it and I don't want to ruin the topic for Ronin.

No, Steven was a pussy when he had a chance to do it, I would not hesitate! :lol:

It's unbelievable how stupid that guy is. I was gonna ask him about the decent album too but he was gonna say Chinese Democracy and I definitely don't wanna get into that.

48 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yes!! If I could like this more than once, I would! :heart:

I have absolutely nothing against Fortus. He's a great musician in his own right but he doesn't have that X factor that Izzy has. There's just a certain swagger that comes through Izzy's music. A laid back, I am what I am, coolness that I can't describe for the life of me. Same thing with Frank, he's not a god awful drummer (don't hate me! :smiley-confused2:) his style is just different from Steven's and the passion that Steven exudes while he's playing doesn't seem to be there with Frank. Steven may not be the most technical drummer in the world but sometimes the best parts in rock music are the imperfections. That's why I feel like Izzy & Steven are irreplaceable. You can find musicians that can mimic them but you won't find musicians that have the feel that they do.

7 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I wouldn't bother. He's obviously just here to pick fights.

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Beautiful post. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

4cb.gif

47 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yes!! If I could like this more than once, I would! :heart:

I have absolutely nothing against Fortus. He's a great musician in his own right but he doesn't have that X factor that Izzy has. There's just a certain swagger that comes through Izzy's music. A laid back, I am what I am, coolness that I can't describe for the life of me. Same thing with Frank, he's not a god awful drummer (don't hate me! :smiley-confused2:) his style is just different from Steven's and the passion that Steven exudes while he's playing doesn't seem to be there with Frank. Steven may not be the most technical drummer in the world but sometimes the best parts in rock music are the imperfections. That's why I feel like Izzy & Steven are irreplaceable. You can find musicians that can mimic them but you won't find musicians that have the feel that they do.

Reveal hidden contents

I wouldn't bother. He's obviously just here to pick fights.

Thank you guys for all your love! If only Steven knew how much people in this thread love him he would never consider retirement :bitchfight: But if he does I can happily have him in my house playing AFD everyday just for me :P Also do you think we can change the title of this thread to 'Wacky world of Izzy Stradlin and the no gang where Stizzy Stradler is love and life'? Pleaseee :wub:

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Ok, shut up and marry me :lol: I wish Steven's mom would love her son as much as we do! Or those idiots who use to be in a band with him three decades ago

The only thing that was wrong in your post was apologizing for writing such an awesome thing! I actually wish the post was even longer.

Only if we get marry in your beautiful Argentina, go to football games every weekend, eat asados everyday, invite this all gang for the wedding, Slash plays November Rain at the reception and Dieguito would be the best man. If we have a deal, I really, really have to say 'I do' :ph34r:

Edited by dgnr

28 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Thank you guys for all your love! If only Steven knew how much people in this thread love him he would never consider retirement :bitchfight: But if he does I can happily have him in my house playing AFD everyday just for me :P Also do you think we can change the title of this thread to 'Wacky world of Izzy Stradlin and the no gang where Stizzy Stradler is love and life'? Pleaseee :wub:

Problem is we're all from different places so we wouldn't mean a big crowd at a show :P

32 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Only if we get marry in your beautiful Argentina, go to football games every weekend, eat asados everyday, invite this all gang for the wedding, Slash plays November Rain at the reception and Dieguito would be the best man. If we have a deal, I really, really have to say 'I do' :ph34r:

Ohh, that's like Axl's dressing room demands. Well, let's see; making in it in Argentina would be easy, we could even use that church Susan seems to love (although churches are not really my thing). Going to football games every weekend, we can pull that off, definitely not impossible. Asados everyday sounds very difficult and we would be like the Axl fat memes in a matter of days. Still, not impossible, we'll make it happen. Inviting the gang is an obligation, it would be a great excuse to meet some of the coolest people in the world! Having Diego as the best man is the toughest thing on the list. He spends a lot of time in Dubai so maybe if you could tell Axl to ask him while he's still there. And the Slash playing November Rain thing... definitely not easy but I don't rule it out. He's been the absolute best to me in the past, maybe he would actually do it if my marriage was depending on it :lol:

Now it's my time make demands. I only want one thing, though. You have to bring Ozil with you! 

Ps: Am I the only one who reads "Melissa as the heroine" and thinks of the drug that destroy people's brains? :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Also do you think we can change the title of this thread to 'Wacky world of Izzy Stradlin and the no gang where Stizzy Stradler is love and life'? Pleaseee :wub:

I like to change it but This thread will become more like Stizzy against the Trinity,  so no,  Sorry :smiley-confused2:

N'Probably it will make Stizzy haters will come arguing in here N'this thread will locked like the old Women thread 

Edited by SerenityScorp

23 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Problem is we're all from different places so we wouldn't mean a big crowd at a show :P

Ohh, that's like Axl's dressing room demands. Well, let's see; making in it in Argentina would be easy, we could even use that church Susan seems to love (although churches are not really my thing). Going to football games every weekend, we can pull that off, definitely not impossible. Asados everyday sounds very difficult and we would be like the Axl fat memes in a matter of days. Still, not impossible, we'll make it happen. Inviting the gang is an obligation, it would be a great excuse to meet some of the coolest people in the world! Having Diego as the best man is the toughest thing on the list. He spends a lot of time in Dubai so maybe if you could tell Axl to ask him while he's still there. And the Slash playing November Rain thing... definitely not easy but I don't rule it out. He's been the absolute best to me in the past, maybe he would actually do it if my marriage was depending on it :lol:

Now it's my time make demands. I only want one thing, though. You have to bring Ozil with you! 

Ps: Am I the only one who reads "Melissa as the heroine" and thinks of the drug that destroy people's brains? :rofl-lol:

Hey, at least I didn't ask for two bear-shaped tubes of honey :shrugs: Pfff reaching out Axl in Dubai, that's peanuts for me, I speak portuguese just like TB - we have this connection, so Diego is in. The asados thing, ok, good point, maybe we can do it only on weekends after the football games. Marrying in a church, oh no, my best friend says I'm the biggest blasphemous that she knows (so does my mum after doing the sign of cross :shrugs:), so definetly not a church. We can marry ala Kurt Cobain/Courtney Love, only you'll wear a shirt saying Stizzy and I'll wear another saying Stradler, what about this? Too cheesy? About Slash, he's the coolest, he'll do it. And I promise Ozil goes with me. Dieguito and Ozil together, what a dream :wow:

Sooooo...

Oh fuck it... I DO! I always wanted to marry an argentinian, anyway. It used to be Lucho González, but you're much cooler :P 

Gang, come together!! BorderlineCrazy and I are getting married. Invitations are on the way, it's gonna be on 21st July, so we'll do the 30th anniversary party that will never gonna happen if we rely in the holy trinity :devilshades:

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

I like to change it but This thread will become more like Stizzy against the Trinity,  so no,  Sorry :smiley-confused2:

N'Probably Stizzy haters will come N'aruing in here 

Oh, you're gonna be like that? After all the love I gave you today? Ok, you're not invited for the wedding :bitchfight:
jk, it's ok, I get it, you're still our fav witch :hug:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dgnr said:

But we love you! You're our girl, you created this beautiful place and the 'no gang', and you're our fav witch and artist :wub:

And you're a fellow sister of the Slaxl!!

Awww thank You :heart:

raw

6 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Nothing new other than him claiming that he's retired now.

I think our little witch @SerenityScorp may have been hacked on twitter. Getting revenge, @Archtop? :lol:

Huh? :question:

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Hey, at least I didn't ask for two bear-shaped tubes of honey :shrugs: Pfff reaching out Axl in Dubai, that's peanuts for me, I speak portuguese just like TB - we have this connection, so Diego is in. The asados thing, ok, good point, maybe we can do it only on weekends after the football games. Marrying in a church, oh no, my best friend says I'm the biggest blasphemous that she knows (so does my mum after doing the sign of cross :shrugs:), so definetly not a church. We can marry ala Kurt Cobain/Courtney Love, only you'll wear a shirt saying Stizzy and I'll wear another saying Stradler, what about this? Too cheesy? About Slash, he's the coolest, he'll do it. And I promise Ozil goes with me. Dieguito and Ozil together, what a dream :wow:

Sooooo...

Oh fuck it... I DO! I always wanted to marry an argentinian, anyway. It used to be Lucho González, but you're much cooler :P 

Gang, come together!! BorderlineCrazy and I are getting married. Invitations are on the way, it's gonna be on 21st July, so we'll do the 30th anniversary party that will never gonna happen if we rely in the holy trinity :devilshades:

Oh, you're gonna be like that? After all the love I gave you today? Ok, you're not invited for the wedding :bitchfight:
jk, it's ok, I get it, you're still our fav witch :hug:

tumblr_m6bf70GaIE1rx96wko1_500.gif

18 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I dunno. Your twitter tagged me and a bunch of other people in tweets today advertising raybans. :lol:

I just saw it

Shit Ive been hacked!  How in the hell They can hack My twitter???? 

This is the first time Ive been hacked N'its pissed Me off 

Edited by SerenityScorp

29 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I just saw it

Shit Ive been hacked!  How in the hell They can hack My twitter???? 

This is the first time Ive been hacked N'its pissed Me off 

Can you still access your account? Change your password then go here https://twitter.com/settings/applications

and revoke access to any apps that you don't recognize. That should fix it.

54 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I'm in!

5 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

It's really fn' terrible!! I can understand the band becoming greedy (not that I like it or agree but I can get it) but the fans? Why do they care about the financial side of a rock band? It's beyond ridiculous! If you check the show threads, there's always someone asking "is this show sold out?" as if that was gonna make any difference. I love music, that's why I'm a Guns N' Roses fan and not an Apple or Burger King fan...

Gotta admit I have a weakness for Pepsi, though (?)

I myself never ask about if the shows are being sold out, but for my upcoming show in San Antonio...hell yeah I wish it to be sold out! Not because their pockets will be filled with $, but because when I went to a sold out SF show last year and looked around at 40,000 dancing, smiling, rocking fans...it was an out of this world experience to see my very 1st GNR show in a place completely packed. Would not have been the same if it was not sold out. So for my 2nd show, I absolutely hope it sells well. I want it packed and filled with hard core fans like me who will make the Alamodome loud and rocking!!!!! :):headbang:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

:heart: Oh, can't believe you said yes!! (especially when I was stupid enough to ask you in the NO! thread :lol:). Wow, Lucho González? What can I say? At least it wasn't Osvaldo :rofl-lol: Lucho is playing in Brazil right now, we can visit him when we go to Rock In Rio :P

Hope to see everyone there! So glad @Kris_1989 is already in :dance:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Definitely not a church? Things keep getting better! Also love the Stizzy Stradler shirts idea! Looks like everything is pretty organized already (even how we're gonna spend our weekends :lol:), we just need the day to come! And two days later we'll be celebrating Slash's birthday too :heart:

32 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I myself never ask about if the shows are being sold out, but for my upcoming show in San Antonio...hell yeah I wish it to be sold out! Not because their pockets will be filled with $, but because when I went to a sold out SF show last year and looked around at 40,000 dancing, smiling, rocking fans...it was an out of this world experience to see my very 1st GNR show in a place completely packed. Would not have been the same if it was not sold out. So for my 2nd show, I absolutely hope it sells well. I want it packed and filled with hard core fans like me who will make the Alamodome loud and rocking!!!!! :):headbang:

Totally get that, it's a different situation and it definitely makes the experience better if the place is packed. Hopefully there will be a lot of people in San Antonio as well. Maybe even Manu Ginobili :ph34r:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

:heart: Oh, can't believe you said yes!! (especially when I was stupid enough to ask you in the NO! thread :lol:). Wow, Lucho González? What can I say? At least it wasn't Osvaldo :rofl-lol: Lucho is playing in Brazil right now, we can visit him when we go to Rock In Rio :P

Definitely not a church? Things keep getting better! Also love the Stizzy Stradler shirts idea! Looks like everything is pretty organized already (even how we're gonna spend our weekends :lol:), we just need the day to come! And two days later we'll be celebrating Slash's birthday too :heart:

Totally get that, it's a different situation and it definitely makes the experience better if the place is packed. Hopefully there will be a lot of people in San Antonio as well. Maybe even Manu Ginobili :ph34r:

I smell birthday N' wedding cake

oLodZIrUSBEVBrNGXVfUKKaUUpdpH1uJC1yOWm69

17 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I smell birthday N' wedding cake

In your honor, the wedding cake dolls are gonna be Slash and Axl :D

----------------------------------------------------

HERE'S THE GREATEST GUITAR DUO EVER. ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS!

giphy.gif

source.gif

Too bad the video quality is so shitty 'cause Izzy's moves are amazing! :headbang:

source.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Lovely! I'm in, too! Are we getting to be bridesmaids in Stizzy Stradler shirts? :P

8 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!

I'm so sick of the fn' idiots who want us GNR fans to talk about the band as if it was McDonalds...

"Why would they risk such a huge tour", " There's too much money at stake", "He sold his share"... SUCK MY DICK! This was a dangerous rock n' roll band, not a Broadway company. Now, instead of being fans of a music band, we're supposed to check how they're doing on fn' Wall Street. INFUCKINSANE!!!

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

I douldn't agree more and am in love with this thread. :wub:

16 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Lovely! I'm in, too! Are we getting to be bridesmaids in Stizzy Stradler shirts? :P

Great, see you there! And of course, we need all the support we can get for Stizzy Stradler :heart:

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I douldn't agree more and am in love with this thread. :wub:

Me too! Here you forget about all the negativity and just have a great time talking to cool friends ^_^

• Like 1