Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Sorry everybody, drama over I cleared history logged out and back in and all is well.

weired, and why I was being followed by @SerenityScorp :shrugs:definantly witchcraft. cleared some of my posts to tidy this up.

Nice find, I did not know about the John Mellencamp song, 1993 it was recorded so post Juju hounds? 

Edited by Archtop

2 hours ago, Archtop said:
Spoiler

That weird women and guy are back to stalking Izzy again, it's very weird. I really don't understand people who tag celebrities in personal conversations. Do they really think its interesting?

Spoiler

Yeah. I don't really wanna give them more visibility but they are fucking ridiculous and they need to go. :facepalm: I tried to bite my tongue but i posted something yesterday on the Izzy tag, but of course, they don't consider themselves stalkers. :lol:

The whole @SerenityScorp haunting @Archtop was hilarious. She is obviously the supreme of our coven. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:
  Hide contents

Yeah. I don't really wanna give them more visibility but they are fucking ridiculous and they need to go. :facepalm: I tried to bite my tongue but i posted something yesterday on the Izzy tag, but of course, they don't consider themselves stalkers. :lol:

The whole @SerenityScorp haunting @Archtop was hilarious. She is obviously the supreme of our coven. :rofl-lol:

I'm glad you were entertained, whilst I had a meltdown ?

Yes those two what did you do? I'm going to go stalk your Twitter now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Oh yes your right, ? I'm having a bad day.

1998 i wonder how that came about, I know very little about John Mellencamp. He sounds like he has the same kind of Izzy accent, that laid back drawl?

He's from Indiana so that's probably where the accent is coming from. Then again, I've never been to Indiana so I'm only basing that accent off of Izzy's voice. Congrats, Izzy! You now represent all of Indiana. :lol:

From what I could find the song was recording in '93 and wasn't released until '98. So I guess it was in the middle of the Ju Ju hounds? Or right before they split?

Spoiler

And don't even get me started on those two twitter nuts. For a second there I though they were talking about going to Indiana together. I was like, seriously?! Isn't it bad enough that you went to LA to go stalk the guy now you're going to his home town? :anger:

Edited by Kris_1989
added
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I'm glad you were entertained, whilst I had a meltdown ?

Yes those two what did you do? I'm going to go stalk your Twitter now.

Sorry, sorry!! I had a hard day at work. Here you have an Izzy kiss to seek your pardon.

tumblr_ohmntnaSia1vypjyio1_400.gif

P.S. I saw that you saw my Twitter already, hahah. They don't get it anyway, if i were Izzy I'd have a couple restraining orders ready. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Reveal hidden contents

And don't even get me started on those two twitter nuts. For a second there I though they were talking about going to Indiana together. I was like, seriously?! Isn't it bad enough that you went to LA to go stalk the guy now you're going to his home town? :anger:

Well as I am a nosy person, were they able to meet him? did they actually go? I thought only we were crazy about Izzy :lol:

18 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The male one is funny because he also talks to Lin Manuel Miranda, Donald & Ivanka Trump as if they were BFFs. Of course he's being ingored.

:crazy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

The male one is funny because he also talks to Lin Manuel Miranda, Donald & Ivanka Trump as if they were BFFs. Of course he's being ingored.

:crazy:

What an odd mix, haha.

if they met him would they not have tweeted about it? Its really odd. 

10 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Sorry, sorry!! I had a hard day at work. Here you have an Izzy kiss to seek your pardon.

tumblr_ohmntnaSia1vypjyio1_400.gif

P.S. I saw that you saw my Twitter already, hahah. They don't get it anyway, if i were Izzy I'd have a couple restraining orders ready. 

I'm sure his not BLOWing kisses in that clip!