Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

#TeamAnnica absolutely. Sorry Izzy, we girls have each others back :P

By the way, I just found this video recently and since I think  I never saw a clear pic of young Annica, is she the blonde girl in the hat at 02:00? Footage is from 1991 so they would have been together already. 

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

#TeamAnnica absolutely. Sorry Izzy, we girls have each others back :P

By the way, I just found this video recently and since I think  I never saw a clear pic of young Annica, is she the blonde girl in the hat at 02:00? Footage is from 1991 so they would have been together already. 

Maybe? Or it could've been Matt's wife. She was blonde too.

Great video, @Darkenchantress, thanks. Never saw this before. I've rarely seen so much nice-ish stage interaction between Izzy and the rest. I thought from the excerpts of Slash's book I read and some other articles, that Izzy went to be pretty reclusive after he got sober and rarely interacted with the rest of the band (on stage and off).

Oh, and this other article - ugh! :facepalm:

Anyway, I know nearly nothing about any of Izzy's ex wives or girlfriends but am sure they're at least all as beautiful as the blonde in the vid. Angela though seems to be a bit of a nutter. She's so lucky Izzy wrote his most beautiful lovesong for her. (Patience has always been my favourite.) 

Isn't Izzy married? Being Team-one-of-his-ex's might not be the fan-solidarity Izzy is looking for, right? Be careful or he'll write a PM to you :awesomeface:

Edited by Tori72

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Isn't Izzy married? Being Team-one-one-of-his-ex's might not be the fan-solidarity Izzy is looking for, right? Be careful or he'll write a PM to you :awesomeface:

Hahhaaa, he is probably married but since we don't know the lucky lady we cannot be on her team. :P But sure, whoever you are Mrs Stradlin, you probably rock. :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Hahhaaa, he is probably married but since we don't know the lucky lady we cannot be on her team. :P But sure, whoever you are Mrs Stradlin, you probably rock. :lol:

Gosh, I'm sure she does!! 

When you google it, it says some Elena Isbell. Somehwere i read he married in 2006. And in some interview Izzy said she has a (then) 14 year old daughter. You guys know something more of that, for sure?

Anyway, I'm sure you all know the interview with Izzy from 2006, right?

9 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Gosh, I'm sure she does!! 

When you google it, it says some Elena Isbell. Somehwere i read he married in 2006. And in some interview Izzy said she has a (then) 14 year old daughter. You guys know something more of that, for sure?

Anyway, I'm sure you all know the interview with Izzy from 2006, right?

Yeah, he mentions his girlfriend's daughter being 14 and for some reason it was funny af to imagine Izzy being the "father" of a teenager. :lol: 

I don't really know about his life. I read somewhere he was dating a european model back in 2006 ( ah, what's with you and european women, Stradlin? :wink wink:) but I din't bother to look it further. I'm too lazy to be a stalker. :P

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

:rofl-lol:

Shame on you both for tainting the thread! :P

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

Edited for your mental health. :lol:

tumblr_om73q9TjOY1vl0rdho1_400.gif

I really want to know what he's yelling about in that gif. :lol:

Just found this: http://www.stewartsraceworks.com/our_vehicles.php?truck=lugof150

Ya know what they say about men with big trucks... :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Kris_1989
added
  • Like 2