Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

18 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

@BorderlineCrazy OMFG! I love it when he does the Pete Townshend's windmill :wub: i don't know if Kris forgives you but I would. :lol:

Pretty good for a guy with no stage presence, huh? ;)

16 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

You're forgiven. :heart:

...for now. :ph34r:

That's great! Just hope Izzy won't accuse me of stealing his soul :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Pretty good for a guy with no stage presence, huh? ;)

JmWxA.gif

Literally, I once dumped a guy because he was not Izzy Stradlin. I think I might have traumatized him for life. :lol: In my defense I'll say that we weren't really that serious and that he was being annoying af.

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

JmWxA.gif

Literally, I once dumped a guy because he was not Izzy Stradlin. I think I might have traumatized him for life. :lol:

That's when you realized your love/fascination for someone has gone a little bit too far :lol:

At the same time, what can I say? I love Izzy's weird moves!

source.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

That's when you realized your love/fascination for someone has gone a little bit too far :lol:

At the same time, what can I say? I love Izzy's weird moves!

source.gif

LOL nah, I just needed an excuse to leave him. :lol:

Love the gif! He appears out of nowhere, does his thing and then suddenly he is like:

i-must-go-my-planet-needs-me-cat.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

source.gif

9 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

source.gif

I am literally quoting you guys to see those two gifs together. Man, love his non existing stage presence so much. He's gorgeous.

What video is it from?

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

What video is it from?

I think this one. I was watching that yesterday and I swear, if I ever start smoking it'll be Izzy's fault :angry:

Or maybe I'll pick up my guitar finally:D

Edited by int8
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, int8 said:

I think this one. I was watching that yesterday and I swear, if I ever start smoking it'll be Izzy's fault :angry:

Thanks for the video! He definitely smokes his cigarette with style. :wub: Ah, picking up a guitar is the thing I'm most grateful to Izzy in my life. I was just blown away when I saw him with his silly banana pants and his flowery blouse in the WTTJ video. He looked so cool to the 11 year-old me that I wanted to be like him. :lol:

He's so cute!

dLbSNlA.jpg

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, int8 said:

Thanks, @int8. That is such a fantastic gig! They are absolutely on the top there. Guns n' Roses in their prime. Nearly as great as the Ritz concert. At the Ritz there was more interaction with the crowd and more punk vibe going an. But I love this here too. Axl's voice is great, his outfit, his dancing. But foremost: This must be one of Izzy's sexiest performances ever. I have never seen him moving along like this before, dancing to his guitar. He must have been in an especially good mood that night. And that outfit! I love this hat, the jacket, the leather pants, his hair, his movements. Did I mention his movements?! :headbang::wub:

Ah, and I found this  for you.

It's a raggae band Izzy is following on twitter. They are very jamaican, warm, groovy, carabbean... all that. I like that. I find it a bitt bizarre that Izzy seems to be into raggae that much. Shows some different side to his muscial character.

15 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Why have I got some weird  ass picture under club member on my profile pic? What is that.

All club members seem to have it? What's going on

I don't see anything?

Just now, Archtop said:

I have this photo appearing on every club members account, just reported it in the support section- you really don't see it.

image.jpg

No. :rofl-lol:  That's really really weird. This is all that I see. BQH4Hmo.png

5 hours ago, Archtop said:

Omg my lap tops possessed:smiley-confused2: 

Sorry! :lol:

Am I the only one that had no idea that Izzy worked with John Mellencamp?? :blink: Says guitars only in the credits but I'm pretty sure he's singing backing vocals too?

Edited by Kris_1989

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry! :lol:

Am I the only one that had no idea that Izzy worked with John Mellencamp?? :blink: Says guitars only in the credits but I'm pretty sure he's singing too?

Video is not available for me