Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

But if you look, that's a pretty small circle, there's not a lot of people.

We see you @BorderlineCrazy! Not true!

R1fdEt3.gif

:D

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

BTW, we're not getting any credit for Izzy's shout out, are we really that hidden here? :lol: Don't get me wrong, I love to stay in the shadows where is safe and cozy.

I don't think they come to the jungle very often. :ph34r:

Edited by Kris_1989

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Great Job, thanks @SerenityScorp!

Gang, help me please. What's the book Izzy is showing here? And the bottle? Nighttrain?

It was an award for something but I can't remember what and I don't drink so somebody else will have to figure that one out for you. :lol:

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

No, I don't think this thread got recognized in the main section. Maybe it is our luck or we would have overblown ego posters here, mansplaining rock n roll to us. :facepalm::rofl-lol:

This.

Haha!! I love that - mansplaining :lol: Yes, its funny to me when I see "technically this and it's a multimillion dollar business that."

Oh, silly me just thought they were a rock band I like. 

45 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

It was an award for something but I can't remember what and I don't drink so somebody else will have to figure that one out for you. :lol:

Looks like a bottle of sake, although I'm not sure ;)

Edited by int8

I gotta believe that tweet was a shout out to this thread in general and maybe you guys helping out with the Instagram stuff in particular since that situation seems to bother Izzy a great deal.  I don't think we get many visitors from the main section and that's okay if the Tweet thread is anything to judge by. Like watching a twelve year old shit himself at his own birthday party, that thread.  A simple, "Nice of you to acknowledge your fans,  thanks for the new music this past year" would have sufficed, but no.

Image result for you had one job gif

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Haha!! I love that - mansplaining :lol: Yes, its funny to me when I see "technically this and it's a multimillion dollar business that."

Oh, silly me just thought they were a rock band I like. 

Out of likes. 

Spoiler

Now this one?

42 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

@Darkenchantress am I doing this right???? :lol:  So nice to finally be amongst my people (aka Izzy fans)!

Welcome to the gang!

Love your new signature, @Jane M.:wub:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Thank you, love!!! :heart:

It's nice to have you here where you belong! :wub:

35 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I gotta believe that tweet was a shout out to this thread in general and maybe you guys helping out with the Instagram stuff in particular since that situation seems to bother Izzy a great deal.  I don't think we get many visitors from the main section and that's okay if the Tweet thread is anything to judge by. Like watching a twelve year old shit himself at his own birthday party, that thread.  A simple, "Nice of you to acknowledge your fans,  thanks for the new music this past year" would have sufficed, but no.

I know right? And even if it wasn't meant to this thread and was in general, I don't think it takes too much to be polite and simply show some respect to the guy who used some minutes of his time to reach out to us fans and leave us a nice comment. Even if you're not and Izzy fan, he is part of the band, wtf? Fucking appreciate it and if you don't have anything good to say then don't say it, especially when you are arguing about the same in pretty much every Izzy thread. But way to ruin everything. :facepalm:

@Jane M. your signature. We knew!!

Emma-Stone-Spice-Girls-1.gif

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

That's perfect. Keep them over there. :rofl-lol:

Izzy, Is tht You? Why You hacking Jane account instead of making Your Own? :max:

:awesomeface:

1 hour ago, Cold Jen Time said:

@Darkenchantress am I doing this right???? :lol:  So nice to finally be amongst my people (aka Izzy fans)!

Welcome to The NO! Gang! Our Coven, Our Paradise! Safe from the arguments, Safe from the fights

N' I'm The Supreme Witch here, Nice to meet You :hug:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Izzy, Is tht You? Why You hacking Jane account instead of making Your Own? :max:

:awesomeface:

Welcome to The NO! Gang! Our Coven, Our Paradise! Safe from the arguments, Safe from the fights

N' I'm The Supreme Witch here, Nice to meet You :hug:

Well hello, Supreme! :heart:  Nice to meet you as well.  I confess I've lurked here a few times, and I chat with @Darkenchantress on Twitter, so when Izzy tweeted his shout out, I knew EXACTLY what "subforum" (is that what you call this?) he was talking about.  And I spent the rest of the day explaining that to people.  You guys rock.  For realz :headbang:.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Well hello, Supreme! :heart:  Nice to meet you as well.  I confess I've lurked here a few times, and I chat with @Darkenchantress on Twitter, so when Izzy tweeted his shout out, I knew EXACTLY what "subforum" (is that what you call this?) he was talking about.  And I spent the rest of the day explaining that to people.  You guys rock.  For realz :headbang:.  

Its called thread, Thx for explain tht to People ?

The feels when one of Our lurkers is Our Lord N' Saviour!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

We see you @BorderlineCrazy! Not true!

R1fdEt3.gif

:D

Haha hopefully there will be dozens in the future as long as they're as awesome as you all are! :)

Quality over quantity.

7 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I just can't with some people and their gigantic egos, they don't care about anything else than their stupid pointless discussions. <_<

That's my fault in part. I'm sorry :(

Welcome to the gang, @Cold Jen Time. Hope you'll have a great time in here. Take care if you go outside, it's kinda dangerous at times :ph34r:

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Haha hopefully there will be dozens in the future as long as they're as awesome as you all are! :)

Quality over quantity.

That's my fault in part. I'm sorry :(

Welcome to the gang, @Cold Jen Time. Hope you'll have a great time in here. Take care if you go outside, it's kinda dangerous at times :ph34r:

Oh I've been there.  It's a scary place.  When I go I wear my armor and am prepared to defend Izzy to the death! :lol:  Srsly, I'm an admin on a GNR fan page and have had to go rounds and rounds and rounds with people who won't acknowledge the greatness of the Iz.  So I've got lots of practice. ;)