Steven Adler at the Roxy 2016

19 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Or it's the fact that Frank is a great, more than capable drummer who has been in GN'R for 10 years and has been a prominent drummer on the previous and next album and Axl isn't just going to dump him after his loyalty.

You had me until the word "great", then you lost me....

• Like 1

If they don't give him a bigger role in the NITL tour, then maybe they will do a special show sometime next year for the AFD's 30th anniversary featuring just him on the AFD tracks.....one could only wish, anyway.

He just sounds better with G N' R...although Frank (and even Sorum) are both technically good on G N' R tracks, neither sounds the same as Adler.  I think most of the band gets this, including Axl....so hopefully sooner or later, Adler will have a bigger role.

On 12/2/2016 at 10:40 PM, Billsfan said:

So Adler just proved he can play a two hour set?

Its becoming more and more obvious that he's really petitioning for a bigger role in this band... and it's embarrassing if he doesn't get it

2 1/2 hours, and it is one thing to have these gigs once every 2 months, but counting on him to play 3-5 times a week? I am guessing no

2 hours ago, k12 said:

2 1/2 hours, and it is one thing to have these gigs once every 2 months, but counting on him to play 3-5 times a week? I am guessing no

I still say he could do it if he just played the appetite material and they left the rest of it to frank.