GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Just now, dgnr said:

What did she say about Steven? 

P.S. BUY-THE-TICKET!! :P 

She said he's not capable of playing a 3 hour show... Which isn't true because he's played multiple shows since his injury.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

What did she say about Steven? 

P.S. BUY-THE-TICKET!! :P 

I'm sure its fucking sold out! I gonna text my friend tomorrow who wanted to take me. Maybe he's got a spare ticket.

I'm officially freaking out now. Like for real. Fuck you Izzy. I tweeted to you!!!! :rofl-lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zoot said:

She said he's not capable of playing a 3 hour show... Which isn't true because he's played multiple shows since his injury.

Thanks!! I know, but well, that's probably just what Slash told her 

10954365.gif

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I'm sure its fucking sold out! I gonna text my friend tomorrow who wanted to take me. Maybe he's got a spare ticket.

I'm officially freaking out now. Like for real. Fuck you Izzy. I tweeted to you!!!! :rofl-lol:

You did!! He should have replied you  :max:  Did she say anything, besides Slash and Izzy being on talking terms, that could hint that Izzy would be come back? 

• Like 1

Just now, dgnr said:

Thanks!! I know, but well, that's probably just what Slash told her 

10954365.gif

You did!! He should have replied you  :max:  Did she say anything, besides Slash and Izzy being on talking terms, that could hint that Izzy would be come back? 

Not really, actually. But they haven't ask her. That's my point. They only ask if she thinks Steven would come back. And they were scared of questions about Izzy. It's like the absolute indication that he will be there, right? No, I don't believe it myself. But I'm scared again he comes and I won't have a ticket.

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Not really, actually. But they haven't ask her. That's my point. They only ask if she thinks Steven would come back. And they were scared of questions about Izzy. It's like the absolute indication that he will be there, right? No, I don't believe it myself. But I'm scared again he comes and I won't have a ticket.

I asked Sid... He said she wasn't allowed to talk about Izzy. Wth...:question: Is that good or bad?

Just now, Zoot said:

I asked Sid... He said she wasn't allowed to talk about Izzy. Wth...:question: Is that good or bad?

Could be both, actually. I can imagine Izzy being paranoid and not wanting her to talk about him because of whatever he did. Could also be because Izzy's gonna be the surprise bunny out of the GnR cake next summer. But why not tell fans when ticket sale starts so they can actually get one?

5 minutes ago, Zoot said:

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Could be both, actually. I can imagine Izzy being paranoid and not wanting her to talk about him because of whatever he did. Could also be because Izzy's gonna be the surprise bunny out of the GnR cake next summer. But why not tell fans when ticket sale starts so they can actually get one?

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I bet they are still trying to get Izzy involved somehow, that's why she can't talk about him. 

But she did speak about Slash and Izzy talking so that should not of been allowed either.

I guess we have to wait and see what happens. I honestly have doubts about Izzy-anything happening at this point.

Edited by purplestargirl

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She's allowed to talk about Adler but not Izzy, doesn't make any sense. 

Why say Adler wouldn't get through a 3 hr show when he wouldn't have ever been playing the full 3 hrs anyway? 

She's close friends with Slash. I'm sure that had a lot to do with her being able to talk about Adler (as well as repeating the back injury excuse they keep trying to sell) and not Izzy. The more I think about it I don't think anythings changed. I think Izzy is still out.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

She's allowed to talk about Adler but not Izzy, doesn't make any sense. 

Why say Adler wouldn't get through a 3 hr show when he wouldn't have ever been playing the full 3 hrs anyway? 

All of this reminds me of secrecy before the NITL tour was announced and it was revealed that Slash and Duff were back in. Also when Slash and Axl had started talking to each other as well.

I'm actually wondering why they had to get Slash's permission for her to be interviewed. Is she their publicist again or something?

Edited by purplestargirl

1 minute ago, Zoot said:

She's close friends with Slash. I'm sure that had a lot to do with her being able to talk about Adler (as well as repeating the back injury excuse they keep trying to sell) and not Izzy. The more I think about it I don't think anythings changed. I think Izzy is still out.

Why does Slash not want her to talk about Izzy?

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Why does Slash not want her to talk about Izzy?

Remember what happened the last time they mentioned Izzy on an interview? The loot tweet came right after. Maybe it's that, they need good PR, and Izzy could very easily open his mouth on Twitter again :shrugs:

• Like 1

Just now, dgnr said:

Remember what happened the last time they mentioned Izzy on an interview? The loot tweet came right after. Maybe it's that, they need good PR, and Izzy could very easily open his mouth on Twitter again :shrugs:

That makes it sound like Izzy is obsessed with the band and is following them very closely.

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

But they have good PR. All articles written are great about them and their shows sell well... I still don't get it.

7 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

That makes it sound like Izzy is obsessed with the band and is following them very closely.

Well, if something is said about him I do believe he will know. I don't think he follows them very closely but I'm sure he at least keeps an eye on it. Axl and Duff interview was on a brazilian television, I bet Izzy didn't stay up to catch a stream like us, but he sure as hell knew what they had said about him in the next day.

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

But they have good PR. All articles written are great about them and their shows sell well... I still don't get it.

You're right. And honestly I don't think that whatever Izzy could say would change that. But maybe they need him to be quiet for some reason. It's this fuckin messed up band, you never know with them :P 

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Well, if something is said about him I do believe he will know. I don't think he follows them very closely but I'm sure he at least keeps an eye on it. Axl and Duff interview was on a brazilian television, I bet Izzy didn't stay up to catch a stream like us, but he sure as hell knew what they had said about him in the next day.

Watch as Izzy tweets something sassy about being in contact with Slash within the next few days. :P 

4 hours ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Has anyone else seen this picture doing the rounds on instagram that’s supposed to be of Axl as a baby? :wow: gonna try and find it again but I found it a bit creepy, like where do people get this stuff from?! 

Baby Axl?! 😍 I wanna see. :wow:

Yeah recently, there seems to be a few 'rare' pics going around.

Like axl taking a dump on the toliet, but I'll pretend I never posted that in the first place.:smiley-confused2:

Anyone seen the above pic before? I'm always out of the loop. I wonder who's kid is that? Cute pic.

Edited by DuffsPancreas
More info

15 minutes ago, DuffsPancreas said:

Baby Axl?! 😍 I wanna see. :wow:

Yeah recently, there seems to be a few 'rare' pics going around.

Like axl taking a dump on the toliet, but I'll pretend I never posted that in the first place.:smiley-confused2:

Anyone seen this before? I'm always out of the loop. Cute pic.

Is it this one?

• Thanks 1