Slash taking the "slash" out of DJ Ashba

I seem to remember seeing a video from the NITL tour, where Slash was taking the piss out of DJ Ashba by copying his "Hulk-Hogan-I'm-listening-for-the-crowd-response" ear cupping move during the intro of Chinese Democracy. On this particular occasion though, Axl piped up and said something like "No offence intended" or something along those lines. Clearly sticking up for his buddy.

Slash had been doing it for a couple of the early shows, but never did after this incident. Can anyone remember what show that was, where Axl basically said "Pack it in, Slash"?

14 minutes ago, ZoSo said:

I seem to remember seeing a video from the NITL tour, where Slash was taking the piss out of DJ Ashba by copying his "Hulk-Hogan-I'm-listening-for-the-crowd-response" ear cupping move during the intro of Chinese Democracy. On this particular occasion though, Axl piped up and said something like "No offence intended" or something along those lines. Clearly sticking up for his buddy.

Slash had been doing it for a couple of the early shows, but never did after this incident. Can anyone remember what show that was, where Axl basically said "Pack it in, Slash"?

I haven't seen it, but Axl saying "no offense intended" seems like he's making light of it, not objecting to it.