The Guns N' Roses Album that could have been

On 6/18/2018 at 9:57 AM, zombux said:

Bucket and Bumble would laugh their asses off, if Slash even remotely tried to play that mighty solo in Shackler! :)

Bucket and Ron wouldn’t give two shits I’m sure. Besides, Slash sounds great on the other CD stuff so he could pull it off. 

I’d love to hear Axl sing Back to the Moment.

On 22/06/2018 at 1:07 PM, zombux said:

at this point, they could just poop together onstage and still they would sell out all the shows.

This is the downside of success. The tours mean they don’t need new material. Plus re-releases make more money than new material. 

So it really has to be for artistic reasons to do a record. It’s like being on top of a mountain and instead of admiring the view you jump off because you are bored being at the top so long. 

22 hours ago, Nicklord said:

I'm basing this on nothing but my logic but I would guess we heard most of those songs so far through various solo albums. You won't just throw 10+ written songs cause one singer went crazy and the other one didn't think it fits the band. 

A lot went on 117 degrees which Duff plays bass on? 

Then there was Duff solo. 

One of those songs was Serial Killer or Mean bone. 

I think Do it for the Kids has Izzy’s riff from Bomb on Like a Dog. 

On 18.6.2018 at 3:57 PM, zombux said:

Bucket and Bumble would laugh their asses off, if Slash even remotely tried to play that mighty solo in Shackler! :)

I'm sure if Slash would work on the riff and solo for Shacklers Revenge, it would be sounded more Hard Rock and more natural that fits more GUNS N' ROSES. I like the style of Bucket and Bumble, they are great guitar players but for me they are not Gunners. They don't fit GN'R. For me Shackler's Revenge would be more enjoyable if Slash worked on Chinese Demecracy. But we know Story.

I really like Axl's work on Chinese Democracy. The instrumental feels not like GN'R but i respect Axls new vision of Guns N' Roses and I love Slash work on Slash's Snakepit Album Five O Clock Somewhere but the lyrics are not high standard like Axl. It's really shame that GN'R broke up. Over the years i really love every mans work: Izzys work, Slashs work, Duff works.. but i really miss a new Guns N' Roses record with the classic five. THe potential is here... all members are still alive and nothin happend.

The sound of Anastasia with Axl lyrics could be a damn classic but not in this universe

• Like 2